Mother and Father
371 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Standing stiffly in front of a handsome elderly man and a beautiful elderly woman who both looked around the age of forty and thirty. The husband and wife couple stared at Yueguang in disbelief. Their eyes switched from looking at her and looking at their son who looked at a loss but still composed. Things were awkward enough between the two of them and now his parents made things worse with their stare. 

After they left the sect Yueguage was enveloped for a full hour in Kang Rong's spiritual power that carried her to the Howling Wind Kingdom. This spiritual power of his was overwhelmingly strong yet gentle while she was wrapped in it not to mention that during this hour, she was embraced by him with both arms.

Her heart pounded frantically while being so near to him. She did not doubt that he could feel the crazy pulse through her body and also she could feel how excited his heart was too.

What surprised her more was that he was still a gentleman and did not take advantage of her so she wasn't as tense throughout the trip. The moment they entered the vicinity of the Kingdom she felt a familiar feeling. 

Looking around at the quickly disappearing scenery she sighed. Kang Rong looked down after hearing her sigh. Patting her back he said, "Don't sigh after we get your dress made we will visit all the places you want to go and travel to the other kingdoms as well while we are out."

Looking up at him she asked, "What about the sect's business?"

"The sect has the guardians if you want we can stay away and even travel across the universe and never return." "Why?" she questioned.

"Why what?"

"Why are you doing this?"

Hugging he tighter answered barely audible, "This is the perfect time for the two of us to spend together and get closer, I do plan on marrying you so why not?"

"Sect master is straight forward in his approach, you haven't even asked me for my permission or my parents, what will my master say when she finds out that sect master has his eyes on her disciple?"

Keeping his smile he said, "Your master's demon beast said that your master has a message for me, the message was, "I'll leave my disciple in your hands." So you can imagine just how this sect master felt hearing those words."

Her heart shuddered, grabbing his face she asked, "When was this?" Being caught off guard by her sudden grab they met eyes and their hearts started beating fast. Clearing his throat he answered, "A few years back she helped us discover that one of the most trusted beings of this world was doing illegal and demonic stuff, thanks to her we uncovered it all and prevented mass murder."

"Ah..." she trailed letting go of his face making him stunned at her reacting, "What's wrong?"... "It's nothing, it's just that I miss the three of them and wish that I could see them again, I worry every day about their safety."

Brushing her hair he coaxed. "You are worrying about a Martial God, she doesn't need you to worry for her, all she needs is to know that you are safe and living a happy life. Maybe one day she'll visit us and you can converse with each other."

"Mn, I hope so."

They arrived at the palace where his parents lived... his parents were just about to step out for a trip down to the capital when they suddenly saw their son land swiftly with a young maiden in his embrace.

The two stared dumbly at their son and Yueguang for who knows how long when finally Yueguange couldn't take it anymore. She pulled on his sleeve. 

Looking down at her he hummed, "Who are they?"

"My parents."

"Why are we here?"

"My mother is a seamstress."

Acknowledging she nodded her head. Turning back to the two of them he looked carefully noticing that he did look like them. Looking back at him she saw that he had no intention of rectifying the misunderstanding and thought 'Fuck it! Why not just pretend a little longer.' 

Walking up to them she bowed greeting, "Greetings mother-in-law and father-in-law, it's truly a pleasure meeting after so long."

Hearing her words their eyes widened in disbelief ready to pop out at any moment. Turning to look at their son he stepped forward with flushed ears and introduced her, "Father, mother, this is Jiang Yueguang... my fiance."

Yueguang turned to look at him in disbelief too - this uncle!!!

I'm finally releasing another chapter after so long! Fuck!! don't bet on a second chapter coming soon

5