Chapter 4 | Mimicked Love
1.3k 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuèguāng stood up, fixed his gown and turned around, not far from him was his father standing, he looked at his father and shivers ran down his spine, his father was the second strongest cultivator in their sect and he deeply feared his father.

Strict and accompanied by discipline, his father was someone not to offend.

He walked up to his father slowly, bowed and said: " Master Tàiyáng zhī fù, I your son Yuèguāng have greatly dishonoured the family name and our sect, I am willing to take any and all the punishment handed to me, and will whole heartily accept without refusal if Master Tàiyáng zhī fù chooses to disown this unfilial son".

Tàiyáng zhī fù's eyes sharpened and he released his cultivation and sent it in Yuèguāng direction when the pressure was 10 feet away from him, he started bleeding from his eyes, nose, mouth and ears and his bones started breaking.

Tàiyáng zhī fù eyes widened, his cultivation pressure returned to him and he flashed to Yuèguāng's side, he gave his son a medicinal herb and returned with him to his room, placed him in his bed and covered the sleeping Yuèguāng.

His eyes looked at his son with love and he, stroked his child's hair; he left the room and his aura went out of control and he flashed out of the palace.

He returned to his own palace where his wife, father and 2 other sons and daughter were waiting for him.

Daughter: "Father how is my baby brother? Are his memories really gone?"

Tàiyáng zhī fù: "He remembered me so I think he is alright but I'm afraid that Yuèguāng has become a mortal"

Yuèguāng mother drops to the ground and starts wailing, "My son!!!"

Yuèguāng's 2 brothers grew angry at the thought and their anger could be felt by everyone in the room, Yuèguāng's grandfather's expression was also grim.

Daughter: "If it had not been for that foolish girl, my brother would not have been hurt and would still have his cultivation, my servant said that brother, did not get a chance to speak before he was attacked and hit unconscious" (Starts sobbing).

Tàiyáng zhī fù: "I'll head over to the Shé clan and demand an apology from them"

All of them nodded and Tàiyáng zhī fù left the sect.
--------
Evening arrived and Yuèguāng woke up, he sat up on the bed and sat against the backrest of the bed leaning against a huge pillow.

He was going through his memories, and this repeated for about 4 times when he suddenly remembered that he had also lost his cultivation.

He got out of his bed and got dressed, he put on a black gown and lit a candle, he left his room and made his way to the sect library, the guard at the library was surprised to see his young master up and about after the incident that happened during the late morning.

Yuèguāng entered the library and took out all the history books and read through them.

During his time back on earth, the subject's he liked most at school were Chinese literature and history.

Earlier when he ran through the sect he noticed that everyone was adorned in silk robes, had their hair grown out to different lengths, that were similar to those of the ancient Chinese clothing.

Flipping through the books in the library, he saw that all of the books were written traditional Chinese and he smiled, this was his forte.

He learnt about the different cultivation realms and their levels, and an in-depth understanding of the world called Shìjiè, it was late in the evening and Yuèguāng body could not keep up with his brain and started to pain.

He gathered the books he hadn't read yet and left the library, the guards helped him carry his books and escorted him to his palace.

When he arrived his stomach started to grumble, the guards that escorted him looked at one another and nodded, soon one of them flashed and returned a few seconds later with fresh fruit and a jug of water, with a glass.

They left and Yuèguāng settled down in his bed and munched down on the fruit as he continued to study, after five more hours he put the books down, blew out the lamp and fell asleep.

Two hours after he fell asleep he was woken up by bells that sounded in the distance.

He opened his eyes and saw that the sun was already out, he couldn't tell the time in this world yet and it was still dark outside.

He heard the cultivators outside and got up out of bed.

He looked out the window and saw them practising their skills, then down to his hand.

"I wonder how does it feel to have that power, will I be able to cultivate like all of them?", he thought.

He yawned then returned to his cosy bed and snuggled up, and kept his eyes on the sky outside the window.

After what seemed like 2 hours, the sun started rising, so after putting two and two together he could tell time, he got up and stepped out of his room and saw the servants outside of his room, he asked to take a bath and was led to a bathing room out back.

When he was left alone he took off his robe and examined his body.

Yuèguāng: "Fuck, I really do have a slim body, from the memories, the techniques I cultivated were to rough on my body which made it hard for me to keep up."

He jumped into the water and relaxed in the warm bath, he watched as his hair floated on top of the water and thought to himself, "I wonder how I look, the memories of my face are really hazy, I should take a look in the river once the sun is shining brightly outside to see what makes me be hated by that woman."

Yuèguāng: "But there is one thing that I'm disappointed about."

He looked down to his lower regions and screamed under his breath: "It wasn't so small when I lived on earth, is this my punishment for asking to be reincarnated as a woman???"

The heavens are cruel indeed, he thought.

He put his head under the water and stayed underwater until he could no longer breathe and stood up straight in the bath and moved his hair out of his face and squeezed the water out.

He looked down at his hands and his body, with a smile on his face he said: "Fuck, this is going to be tough!"
----------
After he returned to his room, he changed into a royal blue silk robe with silver patterns embroidered on it, grabbed a few fruits and headed to his father's palace.

When he arrived all eyes were on him, he looked around and saw that his grandfather, mother, brothers and sister were there and his father was not.

He bowed to each of them:

Yuèguāng: "Greetings Grandfather."

Yuèguāng: "Greetings Mǔqīn."

Yuèguāng: "Greetings Elder Brother."

Yuèguāng: "Greetings Second Brother."

Yuèguāng: "Greetings Dear Sister."

He kneeled down in front of them, fixed his clothes and looked at his grandfather.

The people in the room looked at him then looked at each other, then once again looked back at him.

Mother: "My son, why are you not in your room recuperating?"

Yuèguāng: "I'm here to see my master father about my punishment."

Mother: "Punishment?"

Yuèguāng: "Yes, Mǔqīn."

Mǔqīn walked up to her son and helped him up, at first he wanted to refuse but couldn't go against his powerful mother.

Mother: "My son, your father will never punish you for what happened, he loves you and knows of the events that occurred, all this is to be blamed on that foolish girl for not knowing what's good for her and breaking off the engagement after being treated so nice by our family"

Sister: "That is true brother, you were not in the wrong, once father returns we will go see her family and the Shé clan's elders and seek compensation"

Yuèguāng looked around the room and saw that his grandfather and brothers nodded their heads in agreement with his sister's words and felt happy.

On earth, it was only his grandmother who cared for him and he ended up leaving her behind while thinking of his grandmother left on earth, his heart ached and he could feel the warmth coming from his mother's palm that was placed on his left cheek.

He held on to his mother's hand and gripped her hand tightly that was against his cheek and looked at the woman in front of him.

He looked deeply into her eyes and could see that her feelings of love for him was not forced and this was real love, love that he only felt from his grandmother.

As he stared at his mother he saw her expression change and asked: "Mǔqīn, what is the matter?"

Mother: "My son, why are you crying?"

Yuèguāng:"Huh?"

He placed his hands on his eyes and indeed, he was crying.

Yuèguāng: "Ah, these? Please don't worry, they are happy tears, I am so grateful to have a family that loves me"

His mother looked at him with a strange gaze but did not say anything, the others also found the words coming from Yuèguāng strange.

When was he so well behaved??

------------
Yuèguāng knew that the previous owner wasn't well behaved but what was wrong with change?

He looked to his grandfather and asked:

Yuèguāng: "Grandfather, will I be able to cultivate again?"

Grandfather: "I'm not certain grandson, the doctor said you were okay, but your cultivation sphere exploded after you were attacked unless you are able to grow another, I'm afraid you won't be able to build your cultivation again"

Yuèguāng: "I see, grandfather can you lend me some money?"

Mother: "Money?"

Yuèguāng: "Ah, I mean silver"

Grandfather: "Okay"

Throws a myriad sack at him, Yuèguāng opens the sack and his eyes widened, he knew what a myriad sack was but seeing it in person was another thing.

A myriad sack is a sack that can store an endless about of anything, except beings.

Yuèguāng accepted the myriad sack, then bowed deeply and left the palace.

He went to his servant, Pú rén, and they left for the town.

10