Red Lightning Anaconda
1.1k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After entering the town square that was buzzing with laughter and very crowded, Yuèguāng turned around and looked at the servant behind him, he looked at her deeply then smiled at her and said: "You may leave now."

Servant: "Excuse me, young master?"

Yuèguāng: "You heard me the first time did you not?"

Servant: "Yes, yes I did" (She looked down to the ground and avoided eye contact)

Yuèguāng: "Then why are you still here?"

Servant: "Because young master has lost his cultivation and I was told not to leave your side, masteress."

Yuèguāng thought for a moment and used his hand to lift his servants face to look up at him and said as he looked at her directly into her eyes: "Get the fuck out of my sight!"

The servant girl's body shook, she knew that even though her young master had no power his threats still scared her due to past incidents. The servant bowed deeply then flashed away.

Yuèguāng's heart could not help beat fast, she could have easily killed him but ran away instead, the old Yuèguāng was really not a good person.

Since Yuèguāng was no longer a cultivator he was practically invisible; from the memories of the past Yuèguāng, he recalled an old shop that was in a sketchy part of the town that the other Yuèguāng visited. He headed in that direction and after an hour he arrived at the shop.

In front of the shop, there was a little girl sitting on a stool making a crown out of flowers, this little girl looked at him and her eyes shined; she looked into his eyes and started smiling, she then asked: "Customer?"

Yuèguāng: "Mn"

Little girl: "What would you like?"

Yuèguāng: "I want to activate my cultivation sphere."

The little girl looked up at him and her smile fell, she did not continue to pry and led Yuèguāng into the shop, she jumped up high and landed onto the counter and sat down on it crossing her legs. She looked him into the eyes and said: "What would you like? The elixir to activate your sphere or the medicinal pill?"

Yuèguāng: "What do you think will be best for me?"

Little girl: "I don't know, maybe both."

Yuèguāng: "Please."

Little girl: "Alright, wait here."

She jumped off the counter and walked past Yuèguāng and as soon as she left his sight she disappeared. She returned with a box of medicinal pills and a jar that contained aqua blue liquid in it; she turned to look at him and smiled.

"Is there anything else?" she asked while looking at him with a curious gaze.

Yuèguāng: "Do you have any information about where I can get martial skills, that suit my body type? I don't want something that will harm me and something that is not to difficult to cultivate."

The little girl looked at him strangely and said: "The last time you were here you were a Martial Emperor and now you need to activate your sphere, that cannot be accomplished unless you are a newborn baby, and now you want martial skills that are befitting for your body; how strange."

She flicked her wrist and a sealed letter appeared in her hand, she handed it over to Yuèguāng that looked at her with a curious gaze and handed over the jar and box.

Yuèguāng received everything and handed her a few silver coins, the two of them walked out of the shop with the little girl walking behind him, she placed herself on the stool again and looked at him while smiling.

Little girl: "Thank you for your patronage young master Yuèguāng."

Yuèguāng looked at the little girl and his face twitched, she was too mysterious, a little child manning a shop alone was something he did not see on Earth, he smiled awkwardly and said goodbye then took off.

He walked for three hours and arrived at a house on a hill outside the town, he knocked on the door and the same little girl opened the door, he looked at her and she stared back at him.

Little girl: "What is it now?"

"C-clothes, I need something to wear," he said a little bit hesitantly.

The little girl looked at his body then looked back up at him, she looked him in the eyes and said: "You are wearing clothes."

Yuèguāng mouth twitched slightly: "Something else."

The little girl rolled her eyes and opened the door wide and let him in.

As small as the house looked outside, it was 10 times the size after entering it, he walked around inside and looked at all the clothes on display. Nothing pleased him so he walked back to the little girl that was still making a flower crown, she placed the flowers down and looked at him, his eyes squinted and he looked a bit embarrassed.

Little girl: "Is there nothing you like in the male's section?"

Yuèguāng: "It's not that I don't like them it's just that…"

Little girl: "Your body is too small?"

Yuèguāng: "Mn"

The little girl looked at him and smiled, she disappeared and returned after 5 seconds.

In her hands were seven sets of clothes, she handed them to Yuèguāng then disappeared again, returning with a box of ribbons, disappeared for the third time and returned with a hand full of hairpins and on her 4th return, she had seven pairs of shoes.

Little girl: "Follow me to the back young master, let's go play."

Yuèguāng: "Play?"
--------

The little girl grabbed onto Yuèguāng's hand and they vanished.

It was so fast!

When he opened his eyes he saw that he was no longer in the clothing store and was now at the foot of a mountain, in a garden. He looked at the little girl holding his hands and thought, "She really is mysterious."

Yuèguāng: "Where are we?"

Little girl: "My home?"

Yuèguāng: "Your home? Where?" he asked while looking around.

Little girl: "This whole place belongs to me."

Yuèguāng: "Oh! Okay"

He did not want to pry further in case he angered her, she seemed powerful from the way she handled things and to appear in two different places and vanish so quick? She continued to look at the beautiful landscape.

In the distance a man and woman were slowly approaching and soon arrived before them, the man looked at Yuèguāng with hostility and the woman looked at him with curiosity.

Man: "Welcome back miss," he bowed.

The woman looked at the little girl and smiled then bowed.

Yuèguāng looked at the little girl and was shocked, she no longer had the little girl appearance, she was now the same height as him and she was beautiful beyond belief; if you were to compare the two of them, the only difference was that Yuèguāng was male.

Lady: "Surprised?" She looked at Yuèguāng and asked.

Yuèguāng: "You really are mysterious." he said with surprise in his voice.

She looked at Yuèguāng with a smile on her face and said: "Young Master Yuèguāng died, I was there, you are the mysterious one here."

Yuèguāng stood there in shock and started to panic, he looked around wanting to run away and when he turned he was blocked off by the man that arrived earlier. He stood in front of Yuèguāng and glared at him.

Lady: "Don't worry, I'm not from here either."

Yuèguāng turned to look at the lady before him and his body started trembling, he looked down to his hand and they were shaking. The lady walked up to him and slapped him, the slap sent him flying one thousand feet away; he did not get a chance to land on the ground because he was caught by an anaconda that wrapped itself around him, but did not squeeze him.

He looked at the giant snake that caught him and stared at it, his heart raced thinking, "Where did it come from?".

"Calm down", said a voice in his head, he looked around and started panicking, as soon as he started panicking the anaconda slightly wrapped itself tightly around him which caught Yuèguāng's attention.

Yuèguāng looked at the anaconda and it raised its head high and looked domineering, it blocked the light that was about to blind Yuèguāng and he heard the voice speak again: "Child do not panic, I am the man from before, I will not hurt you unless you offend my master."

Yuèguāng: "Your master?" He looked at the anaconda and it was looking in the direction of the lady.
-----

In a flash, Yuèguāng and the anaconda were in front of the lady again and the other woman; after climbing off of the anaconda, he looked at it and saw that it had a silver body with red lightning marks on its body that resembled scars.

The anaconda transformed back into a man and stared at Yuèguāng and rolled its bright red eyes, "You said that you wished to activate your cultivation sphere, drink the elixir first," said the lady.

Yuèguāng: "Yes."

He took the jug out of his myriad sack and put the jug near his mouth and immediately, the fragrance that emitted from the elixir rushed up his nose at an impossible speed and after 10 minutes it stopped.

Yuèguāng looked at the jug and saw that it was no longer aqua blue and had turned muddy green in colour. He looked at the lady and saw that she was glaring at him and no more smiling.

"Drink it," she said in a harsh tone.

His body trembled and he slowly gulped the elixir down in four seconds. He moved the jug away from his mouth and looked inside it, the empty jug slowly dissipated in his hands then his expression turned grim.

Inside his soul, the black sphere that was floating around was spinning and continued to spin faster and faster, then it exploded and continued to spin. It absorbed the martial power that rushed to it and swallowed every last mist that entered through Yuèguāng nose and sucked up every last drop that he drank.

11