Bad Thoughts
264 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

BANG!!!

All sense of reasoning left Kang Rong’s mind, he was dumbfounded!

Yueguang looked at him innocently with her beautiful eyes that seemed to sparkle at that moment. Feeling overwhelmed by the words that came out of her mouth – he was speechless.

Seeing his stunned face she stepped back unsure if what she said was wrong or correct. Pouting she asked, “Don’t you want to?”

Brought back to reality by her question he took a good look at her. Cupping her face he smiled, “The moment I woke up from the dream I had of us, I couldn’t wait to find you and make you my wife. That day at the festival, after I found out that it was you, I went insane searching for you. And now that I finally have you by my side, no one, not even my parents can stop me from making you, my wife. Jiang Yueguang, even if you cannot give me children, I will still stay with you because you are the only one fit to be my wife.

Opening her mouth to say something he stopped her. Leaning his head against hers he kissed her nose, “But I won’t say no to making you mine right now.”

Saying this, they vanished, reappearing in a beautifully decorated room. Carrying her princess style to the bed he wrapped the room in soundproofing formation.

Placing her down on the bed he loosened the straps of her clothes, throwing them on the ground. When her robes hit the ground they disappeared. Looking at Kang Rong with widened eyes her mind went blank, all she could remember was these beautiful eyes of his turn dark.

Opening her heavy eyes she looked around. The room was dark with a little light shining through the window. “What time is it?” she asked herself.

She tried lifting herself up but her arms gave in. Slamming into a hard board she felt off. Feeling this thing she was laying on her eyes widened in realisation. Raising her head to look up their eyes met.

Kang Rong had his hand resting on her lower back. She saw that Kang Rong’s eyes were clearer than the last time she saw.

“You’re awake?” he asked.

“Mn,” she hummed.

Placing his hand on her head. Pushing it down gently he said, “Its early in the morning, rest some more.”

Listening to him she rested her head on his bare chest. She could feel her heart beat really fast but it wasn’t only hers, she could hear his heartbeat. Listening to it carefully it was calming. Closing her eyes she fell asleep.

--
feeling the wind blow against her skin, she opened her eyes. Looking out at the garden she smiled - that's a bit too many bad thoughts.
folding her hands behind her back as she waited, Rong and his father returned from the conversation they had.
 
Seeing the smiling Yueguang made his heart flutter. Smiling back at her, he said, "Since my mother is unconscious, how would you like to see the kingdom, if you like, we could visit the emperor and see the little prince you saved."
 
She looked at him with sparkling eyes but sighed, "You should rest, you brought us all this way."
 
"I'm feeling well thanks, but I know you want to travel, my father will inform us of when you mother-in-law awakes, we have time to spare so let us not waste it!" He says and she nods.
 
Looking at her father-in-law, she smiles and waves. The two walk out of the front door. Wrapping his arms around her, they lift into the air and disappear.
*
They reappear in the centre of the kingdom, in the market area. Many looked their way. Soe who saw them grew jealous at both Rong and Yueguang - jealous that he had someone as beautiful as her by his side and others, jealous that she had him by her side.
 
"Where would you like to go first?" he asked her. She looked at him with a frown. After thinking it over, she said, "To a shop where I can buy your parents something and a gift for the little prince."
 
Rong looked at her strangely, "Why do you want to buy my parents something?"
 
Shrugging her shoulders, "I don't know, isn't it normal for a daughter to buy her in-laws a gift?"
 
Slipping his hand in hers, he pulled her along, "I wouldn't know."
 
I haven't forgotten about this novel, I've been busy and trying to finish my novels, the moment when you see constant updates then that's when I'm fully focusing just on this book :)

4