Spirit Realm
929 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuèguāng dropped to his knees and held onto his cramping stomach. The cramps carried on for thirty minutes and stopped when the sphere in his soul shed the blackness off, but it continued to spin faster.

The spinning got out of control and rushed out of Yuèguāng's body. He fell down to the ground and with great effort turned himself over.

Laying on the grass he saw a red ball exit his body and rushed towards the sky; it continued to spin up into the clouds causing them to spin with it, creating a massive tornado covered in crimson light in the sky.

The lady, the man, and the woman stared at the sphere in the sky, then looked back down at the figure laying down on the ground near them. The animal's that saw this scene around them all came near to the four of them; creatures big and small, wild and tame, beautiful and ugly, those that fly and those who crawl.

The three looked around at this scene and the lady smiled. After a while of spinning in the air, the sphere returned to Yuèguāng and entered his body. He couldn't move, something was happening inside his body; after the sphere entered, his body started buzzing slightly, his bones firmed, his muscles tightened, his senses became clearer.

After what seemed an eternity for him he moved his body slightly then sat up and looked at his hands. "I can smell the fresh grass better and the fruit in the distance, I can see the bugs in the ground and I can hear the wind singing."

He looked up at the lady and asked: "Is this cultivation?" The woman nodded her head slowly and walked over to him.

She sat down next to him and said: "You drank too much elixir, normally just one sip would do, but you drank everything."

She looked at him then smiled again: "You really are not from here."

"My name is Yuèguāng and I'm from a world called Earth," he said, admitting to her assumptions. The lady looked at him with a raised brow, "Earth? Where's that?"

Yuèguāng: "You see when you reach the milky way, there's a solar system and Earth is a part of it."

Lady: "Milky way?"

Yuèguāng: "Yes the stars," points up.

The lady, woman and man looked up at the sky, then the lady said, "Those are all world's with beings on them, I've been to many worlds."

Yuèguāng: "Eh?","Should we continue this conversation or change the topic?" asked the lady.

Yuèguāng: "Change the topic?"

Lady: "Alright, my name is Tae-Ra, I'm from a different world and have been living here for the past sixty years."

Yuèguāng looked at her confused, "Sixty? You look my age?"

Tae-Ra: "hehe… I know right? But let's get back to you, your cultivation sphere reached the 7th stage of the Spirit Realm in one go, you need to cultivate more and get used to the 7th stage, but before that, open the letter I handed you."

Yuèguāng looked through his myriad sack and took out the letter, he opened it and the letter started burning in a silver-blue flame. When it burnt finish, the flame grew bigger and rushed up Yuèguāng's nose.

A rush of information flowed into his brain after the flame entered his nose and his head ached. He closed his eyes, held his head and screamed. Once he started screaming it scared away some of the small creatures that gathered around them, scaring them off.

Yuèguāng was dripping wet from sweat once the pain stopped, the whites of his eyes were blood red and his brain pounded.

He felt light headed and received a small bottle of violet liquid from Tae-Ra, after drinking it he calmed down and was no more in pain, he received several bottles of similar liquid from her and put them away in his myriad sack.

The information that entered his body were powerful martial skills, but he could not use them because he was at a low stage, the martial skills he received from her were all suited for his body and would not use up all his energy and was light on the body, but very difficult to comprehend.

Tae-Ra took him to a pond that was situated up on the mountain, inside a cave. The pond was just the right size to fit the human body in, he got undressed and sat down in the pond naked and followed her instructions.

She told him to sit in the water and fell the martial power in his body, and also he had to allow the martial power in the pond to clean his body and not rush the process. He had to allow his body to accept the power he just gained and balance it out.

He closed his eyes and his conscious drifted off to where his cultivation sphere was located, he sat down in front of the sphere cross-legged and soon the sphere started circulating around him slowly, for a while he watched it move about, but closed his eyes due to feeling a bit dizzy.

The sphere continued to circulate around him going through the different stages of the Spirit Realm and with this Yuèguāng comprehended the different stages and while all this was happening, the silver and blue flame that entered his body was burning on his body and grew stronger every time a stage was completely comprehended by Yuèguāng.

------

Tae-Ra watched the cultivating Yuèguāng and a slight smile appeared on her face, she changed back into her child form and continued making a crown out of flowers. Yuèguāng finally opened his eyes.

He saw Tae-Ra sitting near the pond fiddling with the flowers and saw a huge pile of crowns behind her, curious, he asked her; "How many did you make?"

Tae-Ra: "About three months worth?"

Yuèguāng: "Eh? Has it been three months? It felt like a week."

Tae-Ra: "That's the beauty about cultivation, it takes time to become strong."

Yuèguāng: "What Realm are you in?"

Tae-Ra: "Mn… I'm very strong," she trailed on, leaving him guessing.

Yuèguāng: "Hehe, Selfish"

Tae-Ra smiled at him. She packed all the crown's in her myriad sack and got up; she walked to Yuèguāng that got out of the pond and they travelled down the mountain. When they arrived at the bottom, Yuèguāng saw a beautiful black python and a beautiful silver and red anaconda coiling around each other and smiled.

When the two noticed them they stopped and rushed to greet them, after transforming back they greeted each other. The anaconda no longer greeted Yuèguāng with hostility and the woman greeted him with a warm smile.

Tae-Ra: "Yuèguāng can I live with you at the Sect?"

Yuèguāng: "Why?"

Tae-Ra: "I like you and I'll help you cultivate."

Yuèguāng: "That would be nice, but you have to stay in your child form."

Tae-Ra: "That is the plan, I don't like showing people my true form."

Yuèguāng: "Haha, what am I going to tell my parents?"

Tae-Ra: "That you pity me?"

Yuèguāng: "Mn, sure then but before that, I need to change my appearance."

Tae-Ra: "Why?"

Yuèguāng: "Am I not beautiful?"

Tae-Ra: "For a male, yes."

Yuèguāng: "Hehe…"

She looked at him confused but did not continue to pry; she watched as he looked through all the things she gave him three months ago and remembered: "You never paid me for all those."

Yuèguāng looked at her in shock, then it quickly faded because she was speaking the truth, he handed her some silver and changed into a beautiful grey-silver robe, silver and crimson slippers, tied half of his hair up into a bun with a red ribbon and stuck a flower pin through the bun.

He then tied a crimson coloured silk cloth around his waist and tightened it so that his robe wouldn't move around and he topped it all of with coat made out of silk that had roses embroidered on it.

He covered his head with the hood that was attached to the coat and brushed his loose long black hair to the left side to hang over his shoulder.

He brushed his teeth and was ready to go, but then remembered and turned to Tae-Ra.

Yuèguāng: "Tae-Ra, do you have something that can hide my cultivation from the strongest being on this world?"

She looked up at him and shook her head with a smile on her face, she flipped her wrist and a string that looked like it was made out of dead wheat appeared in her hand, she handed it to Yuèguāng and he examined it.

He looked back down at her then tied it around his left ankle. They disappeared and reappeared at the entrance of the forest, and behind it was the sect, but what was strange was that when Yuèguāng looked at Tae-Ra, she was in his arms and even smaller, before she looked like an eight-year-old little girl and now she was around the age of three.

Yuèguāng looked at the smiling girl in his arms and shook his head. He walked for an hour and reached the entrance of the sect, two guards were blocking the path and stopped him and since he was covered up they couldn't recognise him.

He walked up to them and was immediately stopped:

Guard: "Who goes there?"

Yuèguāng: "Your young master"

He took off the hood and the guards were shocked, the person in front of them was beautiful beyond belief, there was no way she could be their young master.

Guard: "I'm sorry lady but this is not the time to joke around, our young master has been missing for three months and everyone is panicking, so please take your leave and do not go around lying to people."

Yuèguāng gaze grew sharp and said as he lashed out: "Do you think I'm fuckin joking with you? I am Yuèguāng, I was born and raised in this sect and I'm male, you morons!!"

The guards looked at Yuèguāng in shock, they would never have guessed that the person in front of them was so foul-mouthed, but it helped a little with identifying that their young master was foul-mouthed.

One of the guards ran to call a sect elder and after he arrived at the entrance he too was slightly shocked and couldn't tell the difference, whether the person in front of them was a male or female.

This caused a commotion and caught the attention of the guests that were visiting the alliance sect.

They walked over and Yuèguāng saw two familiar faces in the group of people that arrived and grew slightly angry; being in Yuèguāng's arms Tae-Ra felt a strange energy flow and saw the quick change in his expression, that once again became emotionless.

She looked over into the direction he looked at and saw them and when she looked back at him, he was looking elsewhere.

------

Time passed slowly but eventually, someone with status came out, a path was made for him, he walked out in large strides and alerted Tae-Ra, Yuèguāng was still looking around when he noticed the young man walking towards him.

Yuèguāng looked and smiled when he saw him, he put Tae-Ra down gently and pushed her down in a bow position and he bowed too.

Yuèguāng: "Greetings second brother, I've returned."

Yuèguāng second brother paused and looked at him deeply for a second there he was slightly entranced but soon recognised his baby brother, he then rushed to Yuèguāng and gave him a hug and said: "Little brother, you had me worried, where have you been? Are you okay? You didn't get hurt did you?"

Yuèguāng: "Mn, second brother, I'm fine but the guards and elders won't let me in."

Yuèguāng's second brother turned to look at the people surrounding them and glared. He put his arm around his waist, Tae-Ra grabbed onto Yuèguāng's hand and the three of them flew past the crowd and entered the sect.

9