What Happened
490 6 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I didn't think that today would end like this. From visiting Rong's family to this?

The hand squeezing my right arm tightly hurts but the scene before me is far more tragic than having my arm squeezed. The smell of blood, the screams and the destroyed planet. 

The tears streaming down my cheeks hurt. I slowly turn my head and look at the man standing beside me. He looks down at me and smirks; the woman beside him is laughing her head off with an evil cackle that's as eerie as death.

"You know, it took us a while to find you and now that we have you I'm sure the boss will reward us greatly but don't be sad, you should blame the one who took you as a disciple... you can only blame her."

Flashback.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask Rong and he squeezes my hand. He leads me off towards a white Jade building that's covered in diamonds and spiritual power.

We enter the building and my eyes almost roll into my head. I look around and fan myself with my hands. I hear a chuckle from Rong and look up to see the most handsome smile.

"Welcome to Lander Elle's, can I help you?" Say the attendant catching our attention.

Rong nods his head, "Yes, wheres your expensive stuff, my future wife is here for gifts."

I roll my eyes at his comment, he has no shame in claiming me! The attendant smiles and nods for us to follow him.

There are so many things that it overwhelming and I don't have money. I frowned slightly looking at the dull clam in the display cabinet, pointing at it I ask to see it and the man nods. He takes it out for me to look at and my frown deepens.

Rong places his hand on my shoulder and squeezes it slightly. I turn to look at him and he asks, "What's wrong?"

I look back at the clam and Ask, "Can you buy me this?" 

He looks at the clam and raises a brow, "For my parents?"

"No, for me," I answer and he nods his head even though I can tell by the look on his face that he doesn't want to."

We look around for a few more things and I pick out gifts for his parents. I chose a glass rose for his mother and a glass wolf for his father. We paid for it or well he did and put the gifts away in my pocket. 

After I dinner we were on our way back home when we were stopped by a group of people standing in our way. Rong's eyes hardened as he looked at them. I squinted my eyes as I looked around us and it seemed as if only we could see them.

"Who are you," Rong asked them but no one answered.

The one who seemed like the leader took a step forward. Rong wrapped his arms around me ready to fly off but the man suddenly appeared before us.

With a wave of his hand, he blasted Rong away until he was out of sight and grabbed my arm. He looked down at me and smiled, "You're coming with us," he says and we disappear.

When I open my eyes again, I feel my insides turn at the scene before me. The smell of blood in the air is extremely strong and the grey clouds indicate that there was a massive war that just took place here.

My ears ring at the sound of the earth crying from being damaged. My heart bleeds as the thoughts rush through my mind and I almost get to work on fixing the environment when it suddenly clicks.

"Why am I here?" I ask and the man holding me laughs.

"You're here because you know someone," says another man with one eye.

"Who?" I ask confused.

"The Dead Queen," a woman's voice answers making me turn to look at her. I didn't notice that there was a female with them.

"Who?" I ask to confirm since this is the first time I'm hearing this.

"The Dead Queen, she's one of the most powerful beings in the Starry Sky."

"Look, I don't know who that is!" I say frustrated.

"How strange, you have her spiritual energy seeping off of your body," says the man holding my arm.

I raise a brow at him and he looks at me with a frown. He looks over at another man who steps out and speaks, "Why are you pretending not to know?"

"Because I don't fucking know who you are talking about!" I retort.

"A Martial God is who," say that woman and I open my mouth to speak but freeze. 

"So you do know her," says the man holding me.

"I know a Martial God yes but she's not dead so how can she be the Deads Queen?" I ask confused then raise my hand to slap that man. He looks at me with wide eyes as I glare back. Putting my hands on my hips, I ask him, "Who gave you the right to hurt my husband?"

And that's the End of book 1 or well my main story "The Dead Queen's Reign" side story

6