Mournful Cries
571 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After flying for 2 days she reached the mountain from her dreams 3 days ago.

She landed on top of a tree and looked down at the cave beneath, she spoke: "Come out."

Soon a family of five mountain tigers came out and they looked up at her.

Yuèguāng: "Why are you hiding? What made you scared?"

Alpha Tiger: "Miss you can hear us?"

Yuèguāng: "Mn".

Alpha Tiger: "A months ago, 9 cultivators came here and never left till a few days ago."

Yuèguāng: "Why were they here?"

Alpha Tiger: "They were waiting for someone."

Yuèguāng: "Did that person arrive?"

Alpha Tiger: "No"

Yuèguāng: "Alright, take your children and go eat, I'm sure you all are very hungry."

Alpha Tiger: "Thank you miss."

Yuèguāng: "Mn"

----

All this felt off to Yuèguāng and she couldn't put her finger on it.

She watched the family hunt for fish near the river and smiled; she sat on the tree and began to cultivate.

When she left the pond she reached the 6th stage of the Half-Martial Emperor realm and was a bit away from reaching the 7th stage so she decided to cultivate on the mountain till she reached a breakthrough.

Days went by and a disturbance was heard by her in the distance. She floated of the tree and flew to where this disturbance came from.

When she arrived, she found that a cub of the mountain tiger family was captured by 7 cultivators.

She grew angry and flew over to where they were and stopped behind them and summoned the earth element and trapped her and all the cultivaors in a cage made out of tree roots.

Yuèguāng: "Let the cub go now!"

"Haha look here, we got ourselves a pretty woman."

"What can we do for you today young lady."

Yuèguāng looked over at the two cultivators who spoke and her eyes turned sharp.

Yuèguāng: "I said, let the cub go now, or I will hurt you all."

"Hurt us?"

"Hahahaha"

They all started laughing; they looked at Yuèguāng with lustful eyes and 3 of them released their martial power.

Yuèguāng: (Martial Ancestors) she thought to herself, (Fuck! And there's 7 of them).

Yuèguāng started to slightly panic but stood her ground, they couldn't see her cultivation so she clenched her fists and started attacking, she summoned the lightning, commanded the air needles and fired.

A Half-Martial Emperor fighting against 7 Martial Ancestors, what a joke but luckily she used elements instead of martial skills or techniques.

The lightning struck down and the needles pierced their bodies, but this was not enough. She used all her elements at her disposal but could only fend off 5 out of the 7, 1 of the cultivators managed to get behind her and grabbed her from behind, lifted her up and threw her down to the ground.

She spat out blood and her body ached, another cultivator used his martial power to seal her cultivation and sat down on her stomach.

He smacked her three times then said; "Little girls should stay at home and be good, not play around in the wild and interfere in other people's business."

Yuèguāng looked at the man laughing at the top of his lungs on her and ignored him.

She then looked around and saw that the little cub was left unattended as all the men gathered around her, she looked back at them and smiled.

"Little girl, you shouldn't be smiling at a time like this."

"She knows what's going to happen to her, leave her." another said.

Yuèguāng looked at them then closed her eyes, the earth element wrapped itself around the little cub then shot up into the air through the wooden cage and into the distance, it fell on to the ground and shattered.

The little cub was free and ran off.

The men looked at her and one asked "How did you do that with your cultivation sealed off?"

Yuèguāng: "Haha!"

Slap! Slap!

She received two smacks across her face then her clothes were ripped off her and her naked body was exposed.

This sudden action shocked her and she yelled her lungs out.

The cultivators pinned her down but the wood element kept interfering, the flame element started burning on her body and the air element turned into a sword and stabbed forward, slashed left and right.

In her mind she yelled out: "Someone please save me, I don't want to die."

This message was transferred into all the creatures minds that were on the mountain and a few of the strong answered her call.

They came and they fought against the cultivators; this surprising turn of events stunned the cultivators, but they were stronger than the creatures that roamed this forest.

Yuèguāng was standing against a boulder and trying to cover herself up, she was terrified.

At first it she felt better after saving the little cub but the moment when her clothes were ripped off, she felt her world shatter in front of her, the thought of being raped was something she did not think existed in this world but these men proved to her that people were the same no matter where you went.

She watched as the creatures she called for help were being killed off by those cultivators.

Helpless, she felt helpless, she was to weak and her decision to help the cub was a mistake, because now more than one life was taken.

With red eyes and tears falling from them she looked at the cultivators before her and thought about killing them all with her trump card.

They looked at her then 1 slowly walked over to her and said: "Now that, that is sorted out, how about I vent my anger out on you?"

"I would like to see you do that while I'm here", said a voice coming from above them.

The man froze in place and looked up and saw a figure standing on the boulder behind Yuèguāng.

The man's eye widen and he turned around, the other cultivators too, they turned and tried escaping but their escape was cut short when all their bodies exploded at the same time.

The man jumped down from the boulder and landed in front of her; he looked at her naked body then quickly pulled out a robe from his myriad sack and covered her with it and helped her stand up.

Yuèguāng looked at the man and saw that he looked more like he belonged in the water than on land.

He had long wet hair, turquoise scales that covered his neck, his robe was hanging loose and his chest was showing, on his body was gold markings and scales in a few areas; he was also wearing a long black pants and shoes.

She looked at his face and he look handsome, but not the kind of handsome that would attract her to him.

Their eyes met and he said: "Are you okay?

Yuèguāng shook her head and walked past the man and walked to the creatures that were killed because of her.

She used the element earth to dig holes for them and buried the creatures.

She knelt down on the ground on her knees, covered her face with her hands and placed her head on the ground and screamed at the top of her lungs.

The creatures in the surroundings came towards their location and saw Yuèguāng there crying, they could hear her say she was sorry for calling the dead creatures here to save her.

She cried her heart out, the pain she felt was impeccably painful and she knew that she couldn't bring them back to life.

The man that saved her stood behind her with his head bowed, he too could hear what she was saying and could feel the pain she felt and couldn't understand why he could hear her.

He looked around at the other creatures and saw that it was not only him that she could communicate with.

The little pink eagle saw the man and flew up to him, it told the man to look after Yuèguāng because she was currently not stable and need help.

The man nodded but did not act, he stood behind her and waited but it was strange.

Yuèguāng mourned for eight days and nights and on the 9th day she stood up and walked over to the man, bowed her head and said, "Thank you".

The man: "Are you better now?"

Yuèguāng: "Mn"

The man: "There is a place where I could take you to freshen up, would you like to come with me?"

Yuèguāng looked the man in his eyes and saw that he was not lying.

She nodded and he moved closer to her and put his arms around, they disappeared.

8