Am I not your wife?
582 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A disgusting smell entered her nose. Covering her nose with her sleeve, she looked around and caught sight of where this disgusting smell came from.

Looking at said culprit that is the cause of it; Lie Quan to be exact, she saw the blood dripping down his neck. Lie Quan felt embarrassed after seeing his sister-in-law look him over and at the plate of unfinished meat.

Scratching the back of his head embarrassedly, "Sister-in-law, w-welcome to the sect," He said, with hesitation.

Yueguangs eyes widened while she forced out a grin, "Are you calling me sister-in-law too?"

"..."

No-one answered. Looking around the room. This gorgeous room was decorated with filth. This reminded her of her grandparents back home on earth. They could never clean up after themselves. He, well she used to look after them since his mother refused to. There were times where she would degrade them in front of him wishing that they would die and even with him, his so-called mother hated him because he was the cause of all her problems, but then again, did he ask to be born?

Blinking back the tears welling up in her eyes she smiled at them all. Turning to Feng Huang she asked, "How can you all work in such a mess? Do you know that there is a saying that says, "Cleanliness is next to godliness?"

Feng Huang looked at her strangely. "Sister-in-law, but this is my first time hearing this saying."

Yueguang's eyes widened as though they were burning. Scanning over all of them she turned to Kang Rong. Giving him a once over she asked, "Why do they keep calling me sister-in-law?"

choking on the question, thrown at him, Kang Rong started sweating as he processed the question, trying to squeeze out an answer... Shaking his head he waved his hand.

With a heavy gush from his wave, the mess that once decorated the room cleared up and vanished.

With the hall suddenly clean and smelling fresh, Yueguang was very pleased but he still did not answer her question.

Kang Rong cleared his throat, collecting himself he bowed slightly, "Mis Yueguang, please feel free to sit down anywhere."

Yueguang, "Jiang Yueguang."

He was about to turn around when he heard her say this. Pausing in his steps, he looked over at her humming, "mn?"

Tilting her head to the side she grinned, "My name is Jiang Yueguang, so that would be Miss Jiang and not Miss Yueguang."

Renyu frowned, "What's the difference between the two?"

Yueguang raised a brow turning to look at him, "Distinguishing the difference between the two is like defanging a snake," she answered sarcastically.

Renyu was about to say something but was stuck at her sarcasm. He and the rest couldn't understand what she meant by this and as they were contemplating her words, Kang Rong smiled with ease saying, "Well I truly am sorry Miss Jiang, next time I will find out before making any assumptions."

Yueguang nodded her head, "Yes, but will there be a next time?" she asked with a questioning yet possessive gaze.

Kang Rong gulped after seeing her look at him with possessiveness in her eyes.

Kang Rong, "What do you mean?"

Folding her arms in front of her, she asked innocently, "Am I not your wife?"

Renyu grinned from ear to ear...

7