Creatures Thoughts
455 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After leaving that embarrassing question she smiled and lifted into the air, turning around she waved her hand. A sparkle flowed through the air attracting all of their attention, soon a drift of wind flowed through the hall and a flash shone brightly blinding them, when the light dissipated and they could finally open their eyes again, they saw that the door that was repaired -  looking over at Yueguang with surprise in their eyes.

All of them had an awkward lunch together, well it was mostly Yueguang observing the different species getting along which made things a lot awkward for them. She also did not know why she was observing them; maybe it was because although she's been on this planet for a few years now, she hasn't really explored this place because of her training. The only creatures she knew was the husband and wife couple, the Red Lightning Anaconda and Black Boa... thinking this far she let out a sigh and shoved the mint leaves salad into her mouth.

Her sigh echoed throughout the hall, her company all turned their heads to look at her - to them, it looked like she was regretting it.

Feng Huli got up from her seat and waltz over to Yueguangs side, kneeling down beside her after bowing she asked, "Sister-in-law is the food not to your liking?"

Yueguang looked up at her surprised. Feng Huli had this cool image that enhanced her beauty, her clear blue eyes had clouds drifting through them that told one of the lands of her birthplace, the Howling Wind Kingdom, Hao Feng.

The kingdom in the clouds where the wind people and creatures live, dancing and soaring the heavens. The people who don't need to be immortal in order to walk in the air or fly, those born with wings, those people that earthlings refer to as angels, the wind nymphs.
=
Yueguang looked at her slowly losing herself in Feng Huli's beauty, the more she looked at her the weirder her facial expression became.

Feng Huli, "S-sister-in-law?" she called out again feeling embarrassed after being looked at like she was a pest.

Snapping out of her daze, Yueguang smiled and looked at her, "Feng Huli-shii, can I help you with anything?"

Feeling a bit perplexed she answered, "sister-in-law, is the food not to your liking, you've been sighing and frowning for quite some time now."

Hearing her reasons, Yueguang looked down at the plate of mint leaves, poking her chopsticks with it, her listlessness became evident again, she looked up at Feng Huli and sighed, "This is not the problem, the problem is," [In my past life, I would have fallen for you but now, I dont think I like women anymore] she finished to herself.

Her long pause worried the others, Kang Rong on her left put his hand on hers saying, "If theres a problem, dont be afraid to tell us, we are all family here, if there is anything we can help you with, we will try our best."

She looked down at the hand  touching hers and felt shivers going down her spine. Her eyes widened, she looked up at him, her heart started beating fast for an unknown reason, her ears turned red while her face flushed pink.

With a stutter, she said, "N-no its j-just that I-I was-s thinking a-about h-how a-amazing it w-would b-be if I c-could travel to t-the different k-kingdoms."

The others all tried to keep their smiles in but couldn't help it. Roc sent a mental message to everyone in the room, "Ah...our sister-in-law has fallen for our brother."

They all voiced their opinions on this topic, agreeing to Rocs analysis.

Yueguang on the other side had her head bowed while rubbing the bridge of her nose.

Circulating the martial power inside her body, the air in the hall became static, releasing electric sparks in the air. The crisp sound of the electricity snapping in the air caught their attention. Soon the sound of wind roaring could be heard.

Not recognising this type of power, they looked over to their brother. Looking at him, they saw that his eyes were fixed on Yueguang. Moving their gazes onto her; the air around her swirled in mini tornados with a terrifying might.

The halls temperature dropped to the negatives. They could see their breaths become cloudy in front of their eyes.

Renyu on the side said, "Ah, ha... did you all forget that sister-in-law can hear the thoughts of all creatures?"

5