Surrounded by Idiots
502 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Steam seeped off her body as she exited the space she was in. Standing outside, the wind blew the steam away and unravelling the person wrapped in steam. She barely had anything on, coming out naked with leaves covering her breast, her vagina and her butt. Her body had strange markings on it, sort of like vines around her thighs and arms.

Her hair fluttered as if the wind was blowing through it. Slowly opening her eyes, the pupils of her eyes were as transparent as glass with stars glinting inside it. Yueguang looked down at the little eagle who was gawking at her appearance. She looked around and saw that the guardians and Kang Rong were standing in the air above them. 

Her eyes widened from shock because she was currently half naked and Kang Rong was looking at her. Screaming at the top of her lungs, she ran inside her palace and hid underneath the sheets in her bedroom.

Yueguang hid under the silk covers squealing. Before when she went into closed-door cultivation she felt their presence but chose to ignore them because she was planning on leaving anyway after she was done.

During her closed cultivation she felt her body transform ripping her clothes off, creating the runes on her body, she did not expect them to still be here after she returned.
~~~
The little human eagle looked up at the guardians and snickered, they all had dumbfounded expressions on their faces. It jumped up and ran inside to where she was, plopping itself on the edge of her bed where the steps were.

"My lady, my lady, come out, come out, you've been gone for so long and still you want to hide some more?" It said teasingly, by now it knew of all the things going on thanks to its good hearing.

Her mouth twitched. "Oi!! Go get me something to wear that's made from the silk of the silver legged spider."

"The what now?" It asked confused, this was the first time it heard of such a beast. The female guardians looked at one another then at their brother. They heard Yueguangs request too because they were eavesdropping along with the others.

Feng Huang was quicker saying, "Miss Jiang, if its a dress robe made out of the silver legged spiders silk, I know of a place that hand makes it according to the measurements of the one who will wear it."

[A seamstress?] She thought, then realizing that they were eavesdropping in on her, she sighed.

Coming to a decision, she figured out that this could be the perfect time to leave and she did not have to come back afterwards. Sitting up on the bed she weaved her martial power into a silver and blue dress that covered her from her chest down to her feet. the dress was covered in pure silver with blue embroidery around the chest area and the seams of her dress.

Because her arms and shoulders were exposed, she weaved a poncho that went from her shoulders, stopping at her elbows covering her chest with the blue embroidery at the ends.

Since her feet were covered with the leaves she left it alone and thought of buying herself proper clothes when she gets to the seamstress.

Tying her hair up she got up and cleared her throat. She looked down at the little human eagle and frowned.

"What is it?" It looked up at her. Frowning deeper she said, "You've been male all this time! Do you know how many times you've seen me naked?"

"Always!" It answered, "You yourself never asked me if I was male or female."

Her head pounded, the little eagles reasoning was correct, she didn't give a damn about its gender because she too had gender issues, worrying about her own gender was more than enough of a headache on its own.

Combing her fingers through her ponytail, "Fine, let's forget that for now, why are you so fat?"

The little eagle looked down at its big round tummy. He placed his hands on his tummy and squeezed it a bunch of times. It looked up at her who had a brow raised and said, "My lady, do you know that there's this huge worm guarding the Orange Sapphire fruit. Well, I had to attack it because it refused to hand it over, so I ate it then I turned into a human, help  me turn back into an eagle, I don't like that thing hanging between my legs and whenever I want to relieve myself it comes out there!"

Shaking her head she said, "I'm surrounded by idiots."
=
She walked out of her palace meeting the sharp gazes of the guardians. Ignoring most of them she looked at Feng Hung, "Alright, where is this place that you were talking about."

Feng Huang stepped forward bowing, "This place is located in the Howling Wing Kingdom. Sect Master Kang knows the place very well and he was planning on going there tomorrow, would it be fine if you travelled with Sect Master tomorrow?"

Kang Rong looked at his brother not remembering anything about travelling to the Howling Wing kingdom but because it was Feng Huang speaking and not someone else, there must be a reason.

Yueguang looked at Kang Rong and asked, "is that true?"

Kang Rong nodded his head in response with an "mn."

Nodding her head slowly she placed her hand on her chin with her arm supporting it. Squinting her eyes as she thought of how long it would be until her martial power ran out.

Because it looked like she was arguing with herself and he was already agitated he asked, "Do you not want to travel with me?"

She looked up at him, "It's not that, I don't think that my power will last until tomorrow."

Kang Rong, "Then we can leave now." She smiled at him after hearing these words which made his heart melt.
~~~
Walking into his palace with Feng Huang behind him, Kang Rong asked, "Who in the Howling Kingdom makes robes?"

Feng Huang, "Your mother."

"Oh." He said, finally connecting the dots... this might be fate he thought.

5