chapter 2
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Line up pease"

The academy's garden became animated after the words of the principal. Students separated from their families and began to line up according to grades.

Today was very important for students. Because after today, they were adults now. It was important for everyone to leave childhood and become an adult. Therefore, everyone had excitement, fear, joy and many other emotions on their faces.

After the students lined up, the academy's garden fell silent. After the director nodded, a hologram suddenly appeared on the stage.

a throne. and a man in his early 30s with a stubble beard sitting on the throne stood up. This man was Edgar harbringer, the emperor of the Milky Way galaxy. He was by far the most powerful man in the galaxy.

"Your Majesty," voices shouted in the academy's garden. Everyone bowed in unison.

Ranly bowed, then looked up at the holagram on the platform. But his whole body trembled as his eyes focused on the hologram. It was as if this previously recorded image had also recorded some of the emperor's power and aura.

"Children of the Empire. Today is one of the most important days of your life. Today you will have to make a choice. Will you continue your life as a normal human being? Or will you not accept the chains of fate and break them. Whichever you choose, you have a bright and beautiful future ahead of you.

Congratulations! You are now adults."

After these words, a cry of joy broke out in the garden of the academy. Nearly 300 students began to shout for joy in unison.

After the principal waited for the voices to subside a little, he began talking.

"After 30 minutes, the vehicles of those who decide to enter the Dungeon will depart. You have time to say goodbye to your family and loved ones and take a photo."

After the words of the principal, the students who were waiting in an orderly manner suddenly went to their families in the back.

"Come on, let's find a place to sit," Ranly said, poking Mike. After all, neither of them had a family to celebrate with or take photographs with.

Mike nodded and they started walking to the vehicles that would carry them to the dungeon.

The vehicles looked like the one in the morning that the man who came out of the whorehouse was riding. But this one was a little different, like a floating bus designed to transport many people.

Ranly and mike came near these vehicles. Seeing that the door was open, they entered and sat in an empty bus seat.

"Did you feel it too?" said Mike to Ranly.

"What are you talking about?" said Ranly.

"I'm talking about the Emperor. I was almost kneeling just looking at his hologram. I wonder what it's like to stand in front of him in real life."

“After all, he's the most powerful person in the galaxy, and I heard he's also preparing to move up to Tier 9.

"What?" said Mike.

"I guess getting close to him is starting to become a bit of a fantasy. Isn't it the highest known tier 7 outside of the emperor?"

The two fell silent. Then Mike spoke again.

"What do you think it's like, I mean... to be that strong?"

"I don't know, I guess we'll never know until we get to that level."

The two fell silent again. this time Ranly began to speak.

"We're really going to the Dungeon huh!" said Ranly.

"Hey, what kind of legacy do you think awaits us?"

"If we can survive. Half of those who enter the dungeon for the first time die after all."

"Dude, don't be pessimistic. I don't want anything too complicated. Just have something to use my body's power on."

Ranly thought for a while and replied.

"Maybe a legacy I could damage from afar would be nice."

While Mike and ranly were chatting in the empty bus, those who decided to enter the dungeon said goodbye to their families and came towards the vehicle.

Although 300 people finished the academy this year, only 28 people decided to enter the dungeon.

And these 28 people started to get into the vehicle slowly. Of these 28 young people who decided to go to the dungeon, 20 were boys and only 8 were girls. Of course, there was Alex among them. In general, children whose family members were in cultivation more likely to go to Dungeon and risk their lives.

As Alex walked past their seat, Mike pretended to jump up and punch him in the face.

Of course, Alex was startled and fell on his back. The people in the vehicle burst out laughing when they saw this situation.

Alex stood up, cursing. Just as he was about to dash towards Mike, a voice rose from the front of the vehicle.

"Alright, to your places! We'll move immediately."

This martial arts teacher was Mr. John. And it was his duty to accompany those going to the dungeon.

Hearing Mr.john's voice, Alex swore a curse and walked down the corridor of the vehicle and sat down.

After counting the occupants and making sure everyone was in the vehicle, Mr. John took the front seat.

"We're ready to start the journey," said Mr John.

After this command, a mechanical sound reverberated inside the vehicle.

"The journey begins. Estimated arrival time 4 hours 16 minutes 45 seconds.Have safe journeys." After this mechanical noise stopped, the vehicle started to take off from the ground.

Mike and Ranly were glued to the window, looking down on the town where they had spent most of their lives for the first time. It was a magical moment. But the AI ​​driving the vehicle rushed forward before they could enjoy the view any longer.

The trip was very comfortable.

Ranly touched the screen of his watch-like computer on his arm to do some research with the dungeon they were entering, to better spend his travel time. As soon as he touched the screen of the watch, a blue translucent screen appeared in front of him.

There were 4 (F-) level dungeons on the planet Erta. But the closest dungeon to the town they lived in was in the city of Calif, and they were going there too.

The city of Calif was one of the largest and most important cities on the planet. The reason for this was that 3 different F level dungeons were in the same city. One could easily stay in this city until Tier 2 using these dungeons. Because of this, the city developed rapidly and its population reached 45 million.

Mike, sitting next to him, was watching something as Ranly read this information on the clear screen. His eyes landed on Mike's screen. On the screen, 2 people were fighting each other in a desert-like area.

“What is that, dude?” he asked.

"Oh, this? It's a planetary tournament, the planet has just been terraformed? It's pretty close on our planet. I've even heard of the Lewis family taking part."

The Lewis family was the noble family that owned the planet they were on.

"oh, what tier are they?" ' Ranly asked. both of them were very interested in fights and tournaments. And in their spare time they would usually watch these fights and analyze it. but a live match was rare.

"They're both tier 4 and level one." said Mike. There were 9 known tiers, and each tier was divided into 9 levels. Usually only Tier 4 participants were allowed in tournaments for newly terraformed planets.

Mike and Ranly continued to watch this battle breathlessly. At the same time, the vehicle they were in was quickly taking them towards the city of Calif.

0