Chapter 3
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The bus-like vehicle in the sky was slicing through the air towards the city of Calif.

Ranly and Mike had completely forgotten the reason for the journey they had risked their lives for, focusing all their attention on the screen floating in front of Mike.

A fierce battle was going on on the screen. These participants, named Sand king and Blood lord, were fighting fiercely. The after shocks created by the fight destroyed the sand mountains formed by the desert sands and directly showed how strong a Tier 4 cultivator could be.

“This fight is very advantageous for the Sand king, half of the planet is covered with deserts,” Mike declared.

"Yeah, but I think the blood lord will win," Ranly said.

"Really? Why do you think so?"

Ranly gestured to the Blood lord.

"See his moves, he was circling the Sand king without him noticing. I think he was preparing a big attack. And he will most likely finish the Sand king with this attack."

"oh, I hadn't noticed." ' Mike said thoughtfully.

After this conversation, the two of them turned their full attention to the screen in front of them again.

The Sand King was constantly attacking the Blood Lord with spears he made from sand. But the Blood lord was constantly fending off these attacks. The scope of the combat was huge. The battle went on for miles, even though neither of them had the ability to fly.

In an instant, the Blood Lord stood on the battlefield and raised his hands to the sky.

Sand King realized that something was wrong. He immediately gathered the surrounding sand against his body and a sphere formed. He was sure that a major attack was coming.

Just then, an ancient voice came out of the blood lord's mouth.

"Blood, from birth to death, coursing through the veins. Arise and show your power that takes as much as gives life." And he finished his sentence with a roar. "Blood stakes"

The battlefield was suddenly filled with thousands of stakes of blood. These stakes had suddenly sprung out of the ground, as if they were trying to reach the sky. It was so sudden that Ranly and Mike froze staring at the screen.

After a few seconds, the stakes began to slowly disappear. As it disappeared, Sand King's lifeless body also floated to the ground, freed from these blood spikes that had stuck in his body. And it made a sound like a bag hitting the ground.

Death had taken the Sand king. After all, planetary tournaments would continue until someone died or was withdrawn. But the number of withdrawals would be almost non-existent. Death was a common thing for cultivators.

"That was great." cried Mike. he couldn't stand the excitement any longer.

The heads of the people sitting on the bus suddenly turned in his direction.

Noticing this, he immediately sat down.

"Dude, how did you know this was going to happen? And how did tier 4 not see such a trap?" ' Mike asked.

Mike knew Ranly was pretty into strategy. But he had never guessed in such a high-level match. He also seemed to have read the entire war.

"Haha, it was just luck. As for the other question, I think Sand king underestimated his enemy. He was fighting on a desert-covered planet and never thought the enemy could harm him. He did the dumbest thing you could do in a war. He underestimated the enemy."

The mechanical voice snapped him out of these thoughts as Mike pondered over his friend's words.

"Five minutes for landing."

Ranly and mike looked up from the car window. They were so focused on the fight that they didn't even notice the rapidly flowing landforms.

And just ahead, Calif showed up for the first time. Skyscrapers climbing into the sky, neon lights and holaograms stretching as far as possible. It was a metropolis. It was a center.

The car sped past the city as Ranly and Mike stared out the window in awe.

It soon stopped in midair. and slowly began to descend. When the vehicle has landed and stabilized.

Mr. John stood up.

"Okay, let's get down."

Since Ranly and Mike were sitting in the front of the vehicle, they would get off first. They stood up and walked down the vehicle aisle to the door. When they got to the door, they looked up to see what was in front of them.

Five of the largest buildings they had ever seen were lined up side by side. This was a kind of camp for fresh graduates entering the dungeon for the first time, and all graduates in the world, at least those close to Kalif, would come to these facilities and make their first dungeon entry here.

"Hey, let's move on," a voice said, awakening the two while they were immersed in the scenery before them.

When Ranly and mike realized that they had closed the car door, they quickly stepped aside. But they couldn't take their eyes off the buildings in front of them. Such a sight astonished them.

When all the students in the vehicle got out, Mr. John's voice echoed.

"Follow me, there's nothing you can do today. Once your rooms have been determined, go and rest, tomorrow at 7 am the ceremony will be held and you will be told what to do."

After saying this, Mr. John turned around and started walking towards the closest one of the 5 buildings.

Ranly and mike were silently following Mr john. neither of them fully realized the fact that they were going to take the first step on the path of cultivation. But right now, they were totally blown away as they were walking down the paved road towards the buildings. They could die. After all, half of those who entered the dungeon for the first time could not escape that fate.

Ranly had similar feelings to Mike. Excitement, fear, determination. They lived their emotions in silence in their own world.

When Mr John entered the building, the students followed him timidly.

The hall of the building was huge and stretched directly up to the ceiling of the building. But MR.john was walking with firm steps, as if it was not the first time he had come here. After saying something to a place like the reception, he came back with cards in his hand.

"Everyone split into twos and go to your rooms and rest. And I don't want to see any of you being late tomorrow. No one should disgrace Yorke academy. Understood?" he said in a firm tone.

"Yes, sir," said all the students.

Mike and Ranly went straight to get their room card without having to look for roommates. When they had the card read by the computer in their arms, they understood where they had to go and immediately set off.

0