Chapter 6
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Firearms were not a popular choice. No, They were actually pretty bad choices. There were several reasons for this.

Firstly, for some inexplicable reason, if people who had never entered a dungeon before and did not choose any inheritance use firearms when they entered the dungeon for the first time, the quality of the legacy offered by the Dungeon would degrade considerably.

After that, it gets more complicated. Normal metals seem to have no effect on mana-hardened monster skins. This means that each shell must be handmade and carefully crafted by a master blacksmith. This puts a huge financial burden on the Cultivator who uses firearms.

And last but not least, firearms lose their importance in advanced levels of cultivation.

Therefore, no one who would enter the Dungeon and aim to earn a good legacy for his future was choosing firearms.

So it was perfectly normal for Ranly and Mike to skip firearms while looking at guns in the white room. Because they both set high goals for themselves.

"Axe?" said Ranly, looking at Mike. because he was standing with a huge ax in his hand.

“Yeah, I tried, but the two-handed sword just isn't for me,” Mike said, examining the Axe.

 

Meanwhile, Ranly was tying his arrow pouch to his back.

"Okay, if you're ready let's get started!" said Ranly, when he was sure everything was ready.

"Aye, aye, captain!" said Mike, smiling.

Both their blood was boiling with excitement. It was their first time participating in a real fight. YEah, if not exactly real, at least it was a simulated reality. Besides, they had only practiced fights before and never fought to the kill, and these workouts were usually done with other students in the academy. The Battle Ahead would be an eye-opening experience for the two of them.

Ranly clicked the 'enter the dungeon' button on the transparent blue screen in front of him with his hand.

And the two of them suddenly, silently disappeared from the white room.

----------------------

"Ms. Eva, was that really necessary? None of them had time to develop tactics. It's like... It was a bit sudden." asked Mr. John.

Eva was watching the movements of the students in the capsule through the arm computer in front of her. And she was totally focused on that.

Without raising her head, she began to speak.

"Mr. John, have you entered the simulated dungeon with the Capsule before?"

"No, I can't say I did," said Mr John.

Capsules were a newly developed technology. And their emergence didn't even go back 100 years. Also, someone like Mr. john who left his cultivation path at Tier 1 was unlikely to get one of these 10,000 serr machines. After all, his salary in the Academy was approximately 6000 gerr per month, which corresponds to 6 serr.

"Then it's kind of hard for you to understand what an experience it was like. The machines installed at this facility right now can simulate it with about 88 percent accuracy."

"But I don't see what that has to do with it..." said Mr. John's voice faded towards the end of his sentence. After all, the woman in front of him was almost Tier 3, and he didn't want to offend her in any way.

This time Eva looked up from the screen in front of her.

"Mr. John I don't know if you noticed. What were the students doing when we entered the waiting room?" She paused a bit and continued.

"They were laughing and chatting with each other. Some were excited. Some looked like they were dying to enter the Dungeon."

“But there was no fear on any of their faces. It was the only emotion that would keep them alive. Everyone had heard over and over how dangerous it was to go into the dungeon. But they did not fully understand the traps the dungeon had prepared for them. After all, the survival rate was about 50%, and this data made them say it's a piece of paper. I want them to see what they are signing as soon as possible so that they can work by giving 200% to the next trainings."
,
When those words were finished, Mr. John nodded as if to say he understood. The same was true of the Martial arts master of the other academy standing next to him.

Both of them were extremely pleased with the appointment of Ms. Eva to their academies as instructors. She has already shown how talented she is.

Eva was studying the students one by one with the screen in front of her. Just as he was about to change the screen in front of her, the landscape in front of her caught her attention. This was the footage of the only students who entered as a team.

One held a bow and the other a large axe. Both of them were walking as quietly as possible through the dark forest.

Eva knew they would soon face the enemy. She didn't change the screen for this and started to focus on what they were doing.

The forest they were in was dark and surrounded by trees with dry branches. It was an almost exact replica of Calif's F- dungeon. Of course, with each new entry, the paths, buildings, enemy positions and traps were different.

The two continued walking through the forest without making a sound. But soon the young man holding the bow suddenly stopped and at the same time stopped his friend next to him. They squatted to the ground and began to examine the lizard-like monsters walking in front of them.

"At least some of them were smart," she muttered.

0