Chapter 1
10.8k 2 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

        The last thing he remembered was that he wish he'd get to bang a hot girl while he was masturbating in his room and said some embarrassing stuff like getting isekaied and getting system and all. But like the hell who thought it would become reality all of a sudden. It was a damn truck that did him in and it's always the trucks. He was a bit sad that he didn't get to enjoy a college life but well, if it means going to isekai with some cheat skills and the system then it's all a-okay. 

         Then he wakes up now 'he' is a 'she',at first it was a hard thing to swallow but, hey when it's isekai with cheat skills and system you gotta swallow the hard pill if you feel it or not. 

        Then again the previous identity was hard to remember and it could be that it's done in a way to avoid a clash of identities from before and after. For now the older identity don't matter and the focus should be on the new base of reality. Her name is now Leandria Hafner. She felt a rush of memories about the host she had been planted into. Leandria for the starters was a very attractive woman, starting with her pale purple and a mix of silver hair adorning her head and flowing to her back, her beautiful long silky hair was of a unique colour and it reached until her peachy ass, the glow from her hair added to her bodily charms without taking into equation her absolutely tantalising body. The hafners all had normal brown hair but only she was an exception to it, they say that she got blessed by gods, a dormant blessing but a blessing nonetheless. 

            With her stunning hair paired with her soft and fluffy skin which has a pale pinkish colour with her large and soft mammaries that had a cup size of k, those melons were a blessing of nature. Her boobs had a natural curve and were fully natural to boot. Her boobs went well with her wide and childbearing hips, and a slim waist in proportion to her assets highlighting her delicateness and her round peachy ass that could shake the soul of any man. She had long limbs and clear unblemished skin like a polished crystal. Her thighs were thick and her arms shapely. 

        By the age of 20, she was a grown young woman who stood up to  1'90 meters tall. It was tall for a woman according to human standards, but it only added to her charms, being that tall with all her ridiculously big assets, her height found a sweet spot to balance her physique. Her face was a mix of attractive, delicate and cute, also the colour of her eye reflected her hair having a larger shade of purple with silver blended into it. A plump full lip and cute nose and ears and the voice of a sweet chirping bird made her popular in almost all places. All in all, she looked like a fine specimen of a human female. 

               So what happened to a great beauty blessed by gods, well, bullying is what happened and not the physical type from her classmates who looked at her with jealousy in their eyes. The world Leandria Hafner was born was a mix of magical and sci-fi worlds. The living populations here were a mixture of sentient humanoids and other sentient creatures that would be considered myths from the earth. Humanity has always had the most population in the category of sentient humanoids as a species. 

             She was not born rich but to a humble farming family on a rural planet that was set up as a production planet for organic produces. It was all greenery and tranquillity on her home planet. The Leandria before loved it here. She with her peerless beauty was also a blessed genius and after school, she decide to enrol on a prestigious university for technology related to Ether. 

           In this world, the magical constant was called Ether and it is easily sensed by most living things in the universe ether allowed all of the creatures who are sentient enough to understand its greatness to manipulate it to mould reality to a new level of convenience. Ether can be cultivated in and successful imbuing of ether into the body can produce many awe-inspiring results that could exceed normal limitations on one's body. 

        There are technology that uses ether as a means of energy to work and manipulate reality. Leandria was very much passionate about it and she even studied hard to get a scholarship to one of the best universities in her star cluster. She also got a scholarship there and was about to leave for it, but she was driven to insanity by her former jealous classmates by coercing her by threatening her future at the university. 

     The original Leandria who was soft at heart immediately buckled under the pressure after relentless pressure from all the bullying till now and committed suicide by taking a terrible poison she concocted with her genius. But as it is the new Leandra should have also stayed dead but something told her that she would not wake up to die once again. Sure there were concepts so advanced and with the help of ether, there were even resurrections for the rich people who had enough money to spend on it. Even immortality was possible in this world but it had many severe limitations, but they would still die in the body and only a fraction of their consciousness in the ether code of a being can be accessed to make a being immortal, as every living organism had a unique ether code for themselves it was theoretically possible for everybody to be an immortal, but in practice, it is very resource consuming procedure and not a perfected practice. 

         The hafner family was not that rich either and she should have stayed dead even if another consciousness got implanted in her body, but....

Leandria hafner woke up once more in her room on her bed and uttered two words in her melodious voice full of surprise in a barely audible sound and face void of emotion, "True immortality...."

80