Chapter 4
5.6k 2 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

         Lea came to the Academy a week early and it helped her acclimatise to the atmosphere in the city a lot better. She spend the week in an Academy library, with her getting the scholarship she was officially admitted, and showing her status as an Academy student from her comm was enough to let her get access to the general areas without restriction. 

             The high tired information was restricted and had high research value so it could only be exchanged with merits issued by the Academy. Within a few days, she filed through most information packages freely available in the library to fill in her systems databanks so that it will help when analysing and doing things. 

            Then came the opening ceremony for the new Academic year. It was very crowded with streams of people walking on the ground as well as many people floating through the air. Upon closer inspection, she could see that they seemed to walk in the air, from all of the knows how's she spent collecting from the library and reading from the galactic net from her comm implant she knew that it was clothing having an antigrav  function that allows them to float. Those types of clothes are expensive due to the modules integrated into them, they look like normal clothes but have many functions like self-cleaning, temperature regulation, providing comfort and being stretchable and also to help float. 

            Being able to float like that is considered as being a mark of the rich. The poor ones who cannot afford such clothes are walkers who walk the grounds and the rich are floaters who float above the unlucky ones. 

            For the ceremony, she wore a deep blue shirt made of a silk-like material with full sleeves and a black pencil skirt with stiletto heels and her hair tied into a simple bun. The silk shirt accentuated her breast and the curves in her upper body and the pencil skirt made her ass jiggle seductively, making men and women to look her way. Most of the people who came to attend the ceremony wore clothes for a formal party, men wore tuxedos and suits whereas women wore different types of dresses and gowns and most of the were revealing, showing a lot of skin. She was among the very short minority who wore conservative clothes. 

                In time she found out that it was her height that attracted the initial attention and then it shifted to her womanly curves on her body which became a prominent display for others to see. Lea was embarrassed by the stares of people, she never had to deal with this kind of attention before transmigration because back on earth she was a loner. It also had to do with how she made the system control her body to walk because walking in heels was a chore even when she got used to walking in them and she used to be a man so her walking posture and mannerism needed some reworking to do so she let the system walk her body from her apartment to the venue where the ceremony is to begin.

          She went to the seat that had been assigned to her, the seating arrangements were done according to how batches of people who will be in the same classes. Every 60 people are divided into a class according to certain criteria and she was now sitting with her classmates. There was only a brief time when her classmates introduced themselves and there was a mix of different species other than humans present in her class. 

            The ceremony started and it was long speeches about what to expect from the Academy and many other things regarding the courses to study. The Academy chancellor was a passionate man and he held a grand speech about how mystical ether is and during all of the hundreds of thousands of years it took the imanity to get out of the ancestral planet, the reliance on ether had only increased. It was a great speech but most of them were bored and impatient for the party to begin after the ceremony. 

              Lea was listening intently to the speech due to her curiosity as a former earthling. She focused back when she felt a hand placed above her hand, which she rested on her lap and to her left she remembered that it was Jeve A' Theron who was a demon to whom she got introduced. He leaned towards her and reached her ears, his lips touching her ears sending tickling breaths that blew at her ears making her shiver slightly. 

       She involuntarily turned coming face to face with the handsome man, their lips almost touching each other, she quickly pulled away flustered by it, a small blush forming on her cheeks. Her heartbeat quickened for a bit and she was surprised by her reaction because she wouldn't have behaved like that because of a man, but then she remembered that now she is a female and her body reacted according to the female way by arousing her in this situation. 

     "W What..." She squeaked out 

"Hey, Leandria right, I was thinking if you will be staying for the party?" Jeve asked. 

   Lea was confused feeling her body getting aroused from the slight touch. She pulled away her hand slowly and looked down to see her view filled with her glorious breasts, due to her curiosity to know more about the new world she even forgot to explore her new body. She looked at Jeve again and he was smiling at her and his hand was resting on her thigh which he did not pull back. 

     "Come on it will be fun I will  introduce you to a lot of people and I'm sure they will all be thrilled to meet splendid women like you, so what do you say?", he started encouraging Lea more to join the party. 

  "I saw you were very distant when we were all introducing ourselves so I looked into your background and you don't have to be worried about being called hillbilly or something else. " jeve added more words of encouragement to persuade her. 

       Lea was a bit interested in her new body and she seems to come to terms with embracing her womanhood so she gave him a shy nod and gave a reply "I'll be there, if you.."

    Hearing her reply, a grin split open on the handsome demon's face like he had been waiting for that kind of reply. He composed himself and said "Sure, why not I'll accompany you personally"

62