Chapter 5
5.3k 2 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

           The party was loud and crowded and almost all of the people present were dancing on the floor, the were small platforms floating around the crowd had glasses on them with alcohol and people were seen drinking and dancing. 

         Lea was a loner who never went to parties and such, even in both worlds so she was standing awkwardly when Jeve brought her to the dance floor. The music was wild and everyone was jumping up and down with their arms flailing around and shaking hips, dancing to the tunes. Lea took the lead of Jeve and was putting on light steps. Jeve was about her height, he was with her the whole time, his hands on her lower back and encouraging her to go wild. 

     The feeling of sexual tension in Lea's mind went up a notch after drink some alcohol on Jeve's persuasiveness, due to people pushing against each other she came closer to Jeve and after some shots and their bodies were rubbing against each other and his strong hands were slowly but sensually rubbing her body. 

       She also started to caress his body, when she drank more she started to feel freer and started to dance stretching her arms to the air and taking small jumps in tune with the beats, this caused her h cupped boobs to jiggle and bounce and at times fully resting her torso and pressing her soft marshmallows to the handsome demon's body. 

           Jeve also become more intimate by grabbing her ass, shaking and lightly slapping her peaches, she would get groped by other men but in her alcohol-induced trance, she let them feel the softness of her busty body. When the party reached its peak Leandria was looking like a different person with her hair fully untied and flowing in the air, her skirt rolled up to her thighs showing her toned legs through the black stockings, and her shirt was tired into a knot on her midriff, the collar pulled back showing her nape and the buttons were undone to show a deep cleavage with her supple breasts bouncing to her hips grinding against Jeves crotch. Lea had her arms up going back, looping around Jeve's neck while her whole backside pressed against him. 

      Jeve was holding her boobs from the underboob and shaking them in rhythm with her dancing while kissing her nape and neck, sometimes licking her ears. It was becoming an erotic dance as the party advanced and more and more people were doing things like what they were doing. 

           Soon the party came to a slow stop, people were dancing even when all the music stopped. Jeve grabbed a glass and filled his mouth with alcohol and he grabbed Lea's chin and turned her chin towards him and slowly leaned towards her face and started kissing her. 

     Lea was very surprised by the sudden kiss, even when she drank alcohol she remained lucid enough with the help of the system, all of the naughty dance moves she did also had restraints, when Jeve crossed a certain threshold she immediately stopped him like when he tried to slip his hands on her bare breasts or touching her vagina. 

      For Lea who was inexperienced, she consider kissing an emotional thing that is used to express one's love for another, when she opened her mouth to protest Jeve's tongue invaded her mouth and with that came a deluge of alcohol from the demon's mouth into her, she involuntarily swallowed it. She felt her resistance weaken further due to the strong alcohol and in her mind feeling herself in the warmth of a strong and handsome man she felt her womanly instinct activate her need to lean on and rely on him. 

            Her body was burning due to the erotic dance and she was secretly secreting love juices and spreading her pheromones into the air due to her arousal, and Jeve being an incubus knew exactly what to do to tip the scale of women due to his womanising ways. 

         He was subtly conditioning her to alcohol by letting her drink lightly and trying his chances at being intimate with her, with her guarded posture it was hard to crack her shell but gradually she relented but even then she was careful to an extent. Jeve was fascinated with her when he met her few hours back, he had an intense desire to ram his cock down her pussy and fill it with his semen to the brim. He could also smell the virgin pussy on her from a mile away, she had an intoxicating scent that he could not help but have a taste of her. 

          He had no idea how such a fuckable woman like her had remained a virgin like that, she had the beauty and the body that many females would beg for. When he felt her resistance weaken further and she started to respond to his kiss by jumping and looping her legs on his waist and hooking it, she also started to kiss aggressively putting her tongue in his mouth and sucking his tongue. 

     Lea was melting in Jeve's arm, she pressed herself tightly to him with her legs hooked on his waist and her body moving strangely by grinding herself on him while kissing. Her sensitive nipples were getting hard by rubbing on his body which further aroused her. Lea felt weak in her legs like trembling and the heat in her inner thighs intensified, she was lucid but she felt legging go of her resistance because deep down she also wanted some companionship as well as some skinship, plus she became ultra horny and becoming horny as a woman was a new experience to her.   

          She felt like she was on cloud nine with every part of her body becoming tender with pleasure and when pleasure struck a part of her body it started to flow from one part to another like water. After some time when she started to feel like her whole body is saturated with pleasure, her insides starts to involuntarily clench and the feeling of wanting something deep inside her virgin pussy started surfacing in her mind. The yearning of wanting to be filled only increased by the second. She couldn't take it any longer and broke the deep kiss and moved to Jeve's ears and purred

 "I want you inside of me~~pleaasee~~~~"

43