Chapter 6
5.1k 2 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

         They both left the dance floor and took Jeve's personal aircar  and left to his suite in the city's central area. It was where the rich people stayed and to stay there one would have to have a recommendation from someone with good influence. The total number of people living in the central area is so small compared to the people living in outer areas like the slums. 

             The air car was an automated one so it kept driving toward the central area and inside the air car were two young people, a young human woman and a handsome demon who looked like a normal human with black hair but with ether body modification implants available all of the species modify their body to that of their baseline humanoid forms. So Jeve and others who had extra body parts are used to staying in baseline humanoid forms. 

         Jeve was currently trying his best to stimulate all of his pleasure spots on Leandria. He felt that he had won some kind of prize when she wanted to leave with him to have sex, but when he called up his personnel air car and they started riding, she became a lot more cognizant about what was about to happen and she started spouting excuses to get off the air car. 

   'Damn, the inexperienced if only she had experienced the pleasure of a cock deep in her pussy, instead of making excuses she would be shaking her ass on my lap' Jeve thought in his mind while leaving a trail of kissing from her face to her shoulders, arms and right now he reached her upper chest. 

'Well, there is also the feeling of dominating her, its kind of thrilling only when she show atleast some resistance'

         Lea was giving out soft suppressed moans and Jeve had one of his hand rubbing her backside, hips and ass alternately. Jeve put Lea's hand on his raging boner and made her rub it with her hands through his pants and her other hand, she placed on her mouth as if to catch the moans escaping from her mouth. 

            After the party Lea got cold feet when she saw the air car come to take them to Jeve personal suite. She was embarrassed when she remembered spewing out cheesy lines that sounded like she wanted to get in his pants. But the way things are going it might be Jeve who wants to get in her vagina more than her wish to get his penis. Jeve was relentlessly kissing rubbing and petting her and Lea had no way of stopping it. 

'Shit, I'm losing my strength, the pleasure is too much for me, since it's my first time experiencing pleasure in a women's body this is way too stimulating for me.'she was inwardly screming

        She tried to make up excuses but Jeve went on to completely ignore those as if he never even heard any of that from the start, she also tried to stay still but every kiss and lick produced a different reaction, she would tremble, jump and twist as if she couldn't control her own body.  

        The air car was moving fast and she was losing ground to Jeve. 

'I would have never thought that one day I would wake up to be a female and a week after that I would sitting in a futuristic car that floats with a demon - not even a human and I would even be rubbing a 10-inch cock that is as hard as a rock' 

'what happened to my life, gods damn me, it, the stimulation is too much from my mundane life from before, hyuuu~~~'

When she was thinking about how her life changed so suddenly, when she suddenly jerked and gave out a loud chirping moan with her eyes rolling back. Jeve managed to make her cum 4 times without getting access to her erotic spots. 

'S so this is what it means to be an incubus hmmmm~~'

          Lea did not even have any experience masturbating in her new body, but with the pleasure, she got from cumming made her mad from lust she felt so aroused, now that she knew this pleasure Lea did not think she would be able to escape from chasing after this experience ever again. She would become a slave to this pleasure, until, uh well, she cannot die due to immortality, so would she be jumping from men to men to keep having this experience?

             She focused her eye on Jeve who took out her left breast and was kissing her soft buns with great care, he was slowly circling his tongue around her areola, his arm holding her hand rubbing his meat stick was taken and placed on her left breast to hold it in place. Lea could see his fingers sinking into her melon like pressing into soft baked bread. She felt like letting him do that, she could enjoy a night any way and someone showing her some care and attention made her feel warm inside due to her previous nature as a loner in both worlds, so her thoughts shifted from 'I gotta make some excuses to get out of here' to 'well, whatever' and having slowly let him undress her fully.

                  Lea was left with her hand on Jeve's cock and she felt like exploring the organ, due to the difference in sizes between when she was an earthling. Compared to her former straw cock, Jeve's cock was so big and long that when she imagined it entering her and felt her womb twitch in anticipation. 

              She started getting restless twisting and turning when Jeve started sucking on her erect nipples that stood proudly due to the stimulation that her body received. The pleasure from simply having her nipples suck was driving her crazy, it was like a pleasure bomb went off from her breasts. If her nipples gave her this much pleasure then she could only hope to stay conscious when the incubus demon starts to touch her pussy and gods forbid if Jeve starts fucking her with that log of a cock she would become a complete cock slut, who would only think of having getting her to fill of semen every time she sees a man. 

           The air car eventually came to a stop near a towering building stretching to the skies, Jeve straightened up and released her nipples from his mouth with a pop sound. With a grin, he picked her up in a princess carry and floated to the exterior of the building which started opening up as if to let them in. 

From her eyes foggy with lust she read his lips saying "shall we " and to that she gave a small nod and buried her face in his chest. 

50