Chapter 7
4.7k 1 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

              "Come on take it out," Jeve said to a kneeling Lea who is wearing a silky yellow kimono to hide her pretty skin and assets. Due to her shy nature, Jeve was coaxing her slowly to undress fully. At last, when her last article of clothing- her panties hit the floor she immediately grabbed the bed sheets to cover her naked skin. So Jeve gave her a silk kimono that fully traced her curves to prepare her mentally. 

            He gave her a suggestion that he would first undress in front of her with her help and after that, it would be her turn to undress and he would graciously do that for her. She seemed to buy that idea and started undressing Jeve with her dainty fingers. Her expression - was a cloud of lust and she release a gulp every time clothing came off his body. 

               Currently, she is kneeling on her knees, smelling and rubbing her cheeks on the outline of his cock visible from his pants. He had this raging boner from the party and his patience had limits and this girl was driving him crazy with her idiotic innocence, so he took her hands and placed them on his pants and unbuttoned them asked her to pull them down for her to take in the sight of his majestic dick. 

         Lea was in ecstasy when she pulled off his pants along with the underwear, she came so close that when the dick sprang up it hit her in the cheek. It was just as enormous as she had guessed from the size of its outline in his pants. The smell of male pheromones started wafting off his cock, it was a strong smell that made her want to smell it more, she felt like losing her IQ by the second she smelled that man musk. 

         She started snuggling with his cock by taking it into her hands. It caused the meaty thing to twitch a bit. She observed the meaty treat in her hands, it was veiny and had a shade of pale brown colour pulsating with barely restrained lust that could spray a load of warm white jizz on her face. Jeve took his cock in his hand and gave a slight slap on her cheeks with it causing the precum that was leaking from it to stick on her face. Lea came back from her reverie and looked at Jeve and remembered that it was her turn to get undressed and he would do it. She was a bit reluctant, so taking a look at his cock she got an idea to prolong her clothing. 

Batting her eyelashes she said, "Can I play with it for some time, please~~" 

  Jeve twisted his face into a playful frown and said "Okay, but you'll have to make me feel good, for that you'll need to suck me off"

"I'll try my best," Lea said in a doubtful tone, thinking ' how could this thing fit in my mouth at all. She started with her only tried and tested method of jerking the cock with her hands from her previous life. She used both hands to hold the little Jeve delicately and started rhythmically stroking it up and down tightening and releasing the grip of her hands while stroking, all the while her tongue was out of her mouth licking the precum off the cock. The precum of an incubus is a potent aphrodisiac and it started doing its magic on Lea as she started kissing the meat stick and slowly taking it inside her mouth.  

         She felt her body pulsating when she injested the precum from Jeve's cock. It was like her whole body was clenching inwardly caressing her innards causing pleasure from deep within her body to surface up towards her skin. Every time that pulse came she became more like a jelly and started taking the monster cock deep inside her mouth, each pulse made her take it deep inside like trying to find an anchor in reality. She had a pool of love juices flowing down her thighs and wetting the bed sheets on which she was kneeling. Lea kept having small orgasms which made the lose all sorts of thinking processes. She was reciting cock inside her head like a mantra. 

        Seeing the unusual state of the host system linked with her body and soul calculated a way to get out of its influence by inducing an orgasm for the demon. The system took control of her body due to her reciting 'cock deep' like a mantra and taking it as permission and suddenly a change happened. Jeve suddenly felt his cock getting clenched tightly by Lea's mouth when she took it to her throat. Jeve was frustrated since the party, due to not getting a release, so the sudden change in tightness of her velvety mouth and technique made him groan and hang on with trembling knees and he started shooting a huge load of fresh piping hit semen into her mouth. 

         Lea came out of her stupor when she felt hot jelly-like viscous liquid quickly fill up he throat, she started swallowing before she  choked on it. The semen tasted a lot sweeter than she had anticipated. It was a thick torrent of baby-making juices that rushed inside her mouth and down her throat, it went into her stomach and deposited in there.  

      She coughed and took the log cock out of her mouth leaking a bit of the white baby juice from the sides of her mouth. She rubbed her stomach a bit feeling the hot piping semen she got shot with, the warmth radiating from the freshly produced semen could be felt from her mouth to her stomach, and she could even trace her digestive tract from mouth to stomach from the flow of the sticky liquid. 

    She looked at Jeve and saw him cough under her silent glare " I would have choked to death on your semen gone through the wrong hole" as she said that she put her hands on akimbo demanding an explanation. 

 "Well, you were..suddenly too good, and I was...uhm aaa backed up from the party so...uhmm" Jeve managed to stumble out a reply to her questioning. 

"So ill make it up to you, so why don't yo.. Um get on the bed I'll do you cunnilingus" he gestured to the bed with his brows, with the promise to take her to heaven and back with his demon tongue. 

51