Chapter 9
4k 3 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

        Lea felt like she was about to be executed for some grave crime when the handsome demon made preparations to enter her pleasure folds. Just seeing him line it against her pussy made her dread it but at the same time made her womb continuously twitch and even make it descend. 

        She had taken contraceptives before on the insistence of her mother, the type of contraceptive that generated a shield of ether protecting her ovaries from any sort of unwelcome instructions and it lasted about 5 years but it was quite expensive. She was very much glad that her mother had the fore sight to make her take it, just like she said in her own words 'You never know what will happen ' and one look at the condition of her descending womb and the demon's masterful cock she could tell that getting impregnated would be the least of her worries If she wasn't split open in half with that meaty stick that could reach her midriff in one full thrust. 

         But what she felt was not fear, any normal piss poor mortal would have fainted to only wake up the next day, but she felt a sort of sick anticipation, even thoughts like what if she got pregnant if she did not take the contraceptive her mother gave her made her quite aroused. She was very much aware that due to some mystical means, she could indeed get pregnant from getting creampied from demon sperm and it's as simple as just cumming inside her to make it work. 

      The concept of reproductive isolation doesn't work with the species under imanity, and there are a large number of hybrid babies born all around the galaxies. If not for the contraceptives she would be popping out a baby next year this time.   

        Jeve rubbed the glans of his penis against her moist entrance, which was spread open by Lea, the gaping pussy was a sight to behold, which seemed to invoke a bestial lust in the demon as the ether body transformation of the demon came undone and the handsome demon started to undergo appearance changes like having curved horns grow out from his temple, a tail with a cone tip and leathery wings came out from his back. The horns, tail and wings had a shade of black mixed with red, with a subtle glow of crimson radiating on them.  

             Lea felt like she was about to be raped and  the handsome demon did not give any indications and suddenly thrust inside her vagina his thick glans immediately came inside breaking her hymen, ripping it apart without having shown any all resistance. There was stain of blood on the demon's majestic cock as he pulled it out, for him to inspect his handiwork. 

       Lea could not even bother to look at the bloody cock that made her woman for the first time, a penis - a big one that would be any man's pride, because right now she rose in the bed and fell back like the recoil of a firing cannon. Her head was thrust so back up that onlookers might think she snapped her neck. Only a high-pitched squeal came out of her mouth in response to the log of a cock digging into her pussy and breaching her membrane. She did not even feel the pain of her hymen break, with a single thrust, she went back to the trance of being one with the universe, it was making her cum endlessly. 

      Jeve did not like what he saw, because the girl Andria, did not even cry out in agony for that masterful feint of his to slowly rub his cock and insert it in one go, he thought that she would be begging him to slow down and sell he own soul to stop this torture, but his senses either lied to him or Andria by which he had taken to call her, was cumming on his cock senselessly. She still spread open her lovely pink pussy that looked eager to devour anything that went inside it. It gaped as if inviting him to enter her and without mercy, he directed his champion to a charge, that looked mighty and valiant. This time his champion reached her in the middle of his long and big organ.

      In response, Andria curled her body from her head to toe like she was some ocean wave reeling back to strike at the shores and this made his cock slip in a few centimetres inside her. 

       It was not that he was so large that Andria cannot take him in, it's just that even though he was thrusting into her like a beast, the velvety walls inside her honey-leaking perfect pink pussy contracted so much that his champion's charge got foiled midway. 'She is so tight...hrng..I might cum if this goes on ' 

       The demon pulled his cock out, and he was done with deep thrusts. If he couldn't enter her with a few deep thrusts he would shower her in a series of shallow but fast thrusts and expand till he break through he cervix to get inside her unprotected womb, only then would he win the siege of entering into her fortifications. The battle between male and female reproductive organ is currently at an impasse, where Jeve's ruthless charge with his champion is met with walls so strong that they absorb the impact but slowly but surely Jeve spearheads the siege and penetrates deep into Lea's pussy. 

           He starts moving faster and faster increasing his thrust and the force behind it gradually, this caused the mighty vaginal walls in Lea's body to endure great shocks that made her lose ground in no time. Leandria right now became one with the universe again in a more profound way and she could feel the mysteries of the universe are a bit nonsensical as if the ether could twist every perceivable reality into a new one that has no interconnecting able links or meaning at all. 

         She gained a fraction of comprehension from her current state on the workings of ether, and according to her understandings the ether has two sides, like a coin one side where things work according to order, a fundamental which the reality is based on and the other side is utter chaos. 

50