Chapter 1
55 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third Person Pov:

"Ni san look at what I got" A cherry voice spoke as a small child around the age of six spoke, as he marched up to his older brother giving him a big smile as he showed off the pretty pink flower he had just pick. His chubby face flush as he heard a chuckle. Bright light blue eyes turning to meet the dark purple eyes of his older brother. He smiles as he give the flower to him. "I thought it would look pretty on Ni san" "How thoughtful thank you Hiro" He brought his hand forward as he waited for the child to place it in his hands. "Thank you Hiro, now let's go Mom is probably waiting". 

Haru's Pov":

"Ni san?" "Ni san!!!" I groan as my eyes slowly open, only to close them back a few seconds later. "Hiro?" I asked, knowing that only one person would call me that. I felt the person who was shaking my body stop. "Ni san?" "Are you awake?" I immediately opened my eyes fully as I sat up, groaning a bit, not long after the pain shot through my body. Everything ached, everywhere hurt. What the fuck is going on?Why is my body hurting like a bitch?

Also, that voice was not Hiro's, so who was it? Wait, better question: wasn't I dead? I am pretty sure that Kira, that bitch, shot me. So I'm supposed to be dead. If I'm not dead, then where am I? I swear cant she do anything right? I should have just shot myself; who knows, it might have been better.

I then felt my body being wrapped in warmth as I began to hear sniffles. I turn my head to see a back haired boy with pale blue eyes. I thought, 'He looks so much like him', as I reached out to touch his face. He's real, so maybe it's Hiro. "Ni san"No, that's not his voice, that's someone else's." "Kid, stop calling me that, and who are you?" "Also, get off me, your snot is all over me, gross." I watched as his eyes went wide and tears began to make their way down his cheeks as he started to cry. Great, he's a crier. "Kid..." Ni san doesn't remember? Is it because of yesterday? Is it my fault? "

What was this kid talking about? "It's my fault; if I had wanted Ni-san, he wouldn't have ended up like this," he says, sobbing even more.Now I'm even more confused. Also, this kid is starting to annoy me. Why does he cry so much? I can already tell he's a crybaby. Jeez, he won't even last a second in the real world. Tch, he really reminds me of him. "Kid, calm down. I need you to calm down, okay?" This is getting annoying.

I saw him take a few deep breaths before he finally stopped crying. He hiccups a bit before nodding. "Now can you tell me who you are?" "Armin," "Your little brother," he said as he went back to hugging me. I'm not going to lie, this kid is starting to get on my nerves. I don't like being hugged by anyone. And did he just say something about him being my brother? Is he for real? My only brother is dead!

"Caius, did you really forget me?" Did you forget everything? I'm so confused, "Caius? Who the fuck is that? I'm Haru, not Caius, although I'm not going to lie, that name does sound pretty cool. And I'm the one who's confused. Let's just play along for now. "Caius..." Is that my name?" He nods. Now that I think about it, I've read and watched loads of anime and manga, and by now I'm pretty sure of one thing. I was probably reincarnated or some shit. I'm not too sure. Damnit, if that's the case, then that means I didn't die. Seriously, one thing I asked for and this happened. I blame that bitch (Kira) for this.

"Where are we?" I saw him freeze. He looked a bit terrified, as if he was afraid to respond to my question. "Oi, quiet down!!!" A cold but stupid-sounding voice shouted. I turned my head to the voice. Now that I pay more attention to my surroundings, I think I'm in some sort of cage. It smelled horrible, and the iron bars that were surrounding me looked rusty. Then there's that it's not just me and the kid that is alone in this cage. There were others. They looked terrified. Some looked as if they had given up. All of them had bruises, and some even had missing limbs like an arm or a leg. Some even had a missing eye.

My stomach churned inside, making my face twist with disgust. I can already tell what's going on. This is a slave market. I have been to many in my past life, being number one and all, but they actually took care of the slaves they sold. Well, most of them anyway. My gaze then returned to the man who shouted. Well, for starters, he looked ugly as hell. I met his gaze, as I stared into his eyes. Then I noticed his lips forming a sadistic smile. I then felt my arm being pulled as I felt an arm on my head, forcing my head to bow.

I tsked as I raised my free hand and was about to smack the hand away, only to meet with the kid's terrified expression. He was trembling as he shook his head continuously. "H-he didn't mean it s-sir" "I-I'm s-sorry" The kid stuttered out as he trembled. His body shook as if he was a single leaf on a stormy night. I looked back at his ugly face to see his smile only growing, like he was trying to copy the Grinch's smile. Honestly, the Grinch looks one hundred times better than he did. I let out a sigh. This is going to be so tiresome. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TBC

1