Chapter 2
44 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Haru's Pov:

I let out a sigh. This is going to be so tiresome. "Kid, let me go," he said, but he didn't, and his grip tightened. How annoying. I looked up to see the Grinch wannabe over us, no longer outside the cage but in front of us. move I let out a groan when I felt my hair being pulled as I was forced to stand up. I stared directly into his eyes. I know this will only agitate people like him, but hey, does it look like I care if he gets all pissy? Because I could care less.

"Seems like yesterday wasn't enough." "Since you are acting all disrespectful." "Oi!!!" grinch face exclaims as I raise my hands to my ears; did he have to shout so loudly? After I brought them down, he shouted once more, "Tell me, what did this bitch do wrong?" I cringed. Did you have to shout? I mean, seriously, I'm right next to you. The Kid was the one to answer him as he stuttered, "Look you in the e-eye s-sir."

I let out another annoyed huff. This is getting annoying. Without saying anything, I folded my hand into a fist as I slammed straight into his gut. He let out a painful groan as his grip on my hair loosened. I took this as a chance to slam my head right under his chin. That's what you get for being ugly, noisy, and tall. I heard gasps all around me as I felt the little clothing I had on myself being pulled. I looked down to see the kid, "Y-you shouldn't have done that..." No matter how angry you are Don't... "

Is he serious? I heard a growl as I turned my attention back to grinch face, only to freeze. I stared at him in shock. He definitely did not have any wolf ears or claws just a second ago. Oi oi, are you serious right now? First you decided to not let me die in peace and put me somewhere, which is definitely America or any place on the planet earth. Then you have me up against some werewolf creep. What else are you going to throw in there? Friken vampires and goblins while you are at it.

"Now you've done it, bitch." First and foremost, is bitch the only name you can think of? Be more creative, will yah? Secondly, all the whimpering is getting annoying. Like, seriously, what is there to be afraid of? He ain't that scary looking. Like a bad version of an oversized hairy ass rat. Actually, that does sound terrifying. Sighing, I walked up to him since he was obviously not moving anywhere, probably too pissed about the fact that he got his ass handed to him by a slave.

Before he could make the next move, I raised my leg and made sure to put strength into my legs as I extended them with force, successfully hitting where the sun doesn't shine. Werewolf or not, he's a guy, which means he has one huge weakness. I covered my ears as he howled in pain. Jeez, he's so fricken noisy. Oh well, I doubt he'll be having kids anytime soon. That's what you get for your grinch-like face bitch, which is actually an insult to the grinch. From now on, your hairy ass rat face.

 

 

 

 

Okay fine, maybe I shouldn't have been so careless. Okay, how am I supposed to know that there are more of them and that they have lasers? But the least they could do is chain me up in a better position. I mean, don't I deserve that much after a beating like that? "Will you please stop talking? I'm trying to think," I hissed at another slave who had been flown in crying. I'm not like you in that I can't take a beating and not cry. "Weak" "S-shut up" Yeah yeah, maybe I wouldn't have said anything if you weren't such a whiny bitch.

"Oi, shut it." I grimaced when I felt a harsh kick on my already bruised stomach. It didn't hurt but that will be a bitch to clean later. "Didn't even hurt you, dumbass." "I would give yah a 2 out of ten, and I'm being generous." I say as I stare at him, he's not as bad as that hairy ass face, but my dude has a buttchin' like seriously. His chins are like nice shiny buttcheeks. "Tch, shut it, you're lucky that you're precious merchandise." "Keep that up and you're pretty white hair will turn red from blood". White hair? I have white hair. Please don't be from all the stress these assholes are giving me and it's a natural hair color.

"Heh, did that shut you up?" "Shut it buttface, I'm praying that I have natural hair white hair and it isn't stress from all you dumbasses," I say, glaring at him. "Oh my god, Jake switched with me. I'll lose my hair if I keep on listening to him." "Not like you have much anyway."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TBC

1