Your Own Fault
180 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

01:00 am…                                                                                                    

Jeonghan got into Taekyun’s car and they drive off to Jeonghan’s home after Taekyun received the address but the atmosphere between the two was awkward…

Jeonghan, “Taekyun Hyung, thank you for picking me up from work.”

Taekyun, “Don’t mention it and you don’t have to add the honorific.”

Jeonghan, “Uhm… Taekyun?”

Taekyun, “Why do you sound so nervous?”

Jeonghan, “Because you caught me by surprise.”

Taekyun, “Don’t be, you’ll make me nervous.”

Taekyun, “How do you get to work?”

Jeonghan, “I take the bus.”

Taekyun, “How do you get home?”

Jeonghan, “I walk home.”

Taekyun, “Ever think of trying to get transportation for yourself?”

Jeonghan, “Some people are just unreliable.”

Taekyun: “Why do you look tense?”

Jeonghan, “… I-i don’t know.”

Taekyun smiled slightly. Placing his hand on Jeonghan’s right thigh he rubbed it gently which sent shivers up Jeonghan’s body, “Relax, I won’t bite.”

Feeling his body become numb he turned away looking out the window trying to not get excited from the friction of the hand moving up and down his thigh.

Taekyun noticed that Jeonghan wasn’t relaxing and didn’t know what else to do to comfort him, luckily they arrived at Jeonghan’s place.

Right after Jeonghan got out of the car Taekyun asked, “Is it okay if I stay over tonight? I’m too tired to drive back home.”

“S-s-sure,” Jeonghan mustered.

Taekyun walked behind Jeonghan towards the front door. A breeze blew by Taekyun and he could smell Jeonghan’s cologne through it and for some odd reason he felt that it smelt refreshing making him feel slightly turned on by it.

Jeonghan showed Taekyun around the house after they entered. He then proceeded to take a shower while Taekyun fell asleep the minute his head rested against the couch.

While Jeonghan was in the bathroom he hit his back against the wall and loosened his pants. After Taekyun touched him in the car he felt uncomfortable the entire way because unconsciously he was turned on by the friction and became hard - luckily he could hide it away.

Jeonghan masturbated in the bathroom to get rid of the evidence then took a shower. He stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He looked over at Taekyun and thought to himself ‘I must be dreaming. The guy I’ve fallen for is sleeping on my couch.” He walked over to Taekyun, “Taekyun… Are you awake?”

Just by saying those words Taekyun woke up but didn’t open his eyes; Jeonghan put his right hand on Taekyun’s forehead and pushed away the hair in Taekyun’s face. He leaned in giving him a kiss on the forehead. Taekyun could feel the kiss and he could also feel how heavily Jeonghan was breathing.

Jeonghan moved down and kissed Taekyun on his nose then he went down and kissed Taekyun on the lips tasting a slight hint of mint. He could feel everything but didn’t want to spook him or make him feel uncomfortable, even though his own heart was beating fast from the shock of being kissed although he did not feel uncomfortable.

Taekyun wanted to stop Jeonghan from kissing him so he turned over instead of pushing him away and soon after Jeonghan went to his room.

When Taekyun heard the door close he got up and sat on the couch and couldn’t stop thinking about what Jeonghan did just now. For ten whole minutes, he sat there thinking but in the end, he couldn’t hold himself back anymore, including the urge of wanting to smell and run his fingers over Jeonghan’s body.

After getting up he walked over to Jeonghan’s room and opened it - he saw a half-naked Jeonghan bending over the bed looking at him with big eyes:

Jeonghan: “Why are you awake?”

Taekyun didn’t answer him. He walks up to Jeonghan, picked him up and kissed him but Jeonghan didn’t kiss him back and instead, tried pushing him away:

Taekyun, “Why aren’t you kissing me back?”

Jeonghan, “…”

Taekyun pulled Jeonghan into his embrace. Placing his lips against Jeonghan’s forcing his tongue inside his mouth and the two started kissing passionately.

Taekyun slid his right hand down Jeonghans’ back supporting him tightly against himself while his left hand teased Jeonghans’ nubs - Taekyun started reacting towards the friction of Jeonghan trembling in his arms.

He put his right hand down the back of Jeonghans’ pants, squeezing his butt cheeks hard with greed. He slowly put his index finger up into Jeonghans’ butthole making him unlock from the kiss widen his eyes and moan - he rested his head down on Taekyun’s shoulder.

Taekyun took his right hand away and threw Jeonghan on the bed face down and pulled off Jeonghan’s trousers and kneeled down behind him. He spread Jeonghans’ butt cheeks apart and forced himself up Jeonghan’s butt hole:

Jeonghan, ‘What’s Taekyun doing to me? Even though I want to do this with him, I didn’t expect him to turn out this way.’ …. “T-tae-kyun…mmmnha… we can’t… do this!!”

Taekyun, “Be quiet and just relax.”

Jeonghan, “I-i ca-can’t, you’re… you’re hurting mmme!!”

Taekyun, “It’s your own fault!”

Jeonghan: “T-tae-kyun, I’m haaa I’m go-going too cum!”

Taekyun’s eyes darkened as he felt the warm and slightly moist inside of Jeonghans entrance clench around him making him slowly lose himself, “Fuck! Hghn… you can’t!!”

Jeonghan, “Please stop”

Taekyun, “Why… You seem to be enjoying yourself down here”

Jeonghan, “But Taekyun, we musn’t do this?”

Taekyun, “Why not?”

Jeonghan, “Because I’m in love… with… you.”

Taekyun stopped and looked at Jeonghan who plopped down and couldn’t open his eyes; he arched his back and tilted his head backwords, gripping on to the sheets, while bitting on the sheets; he accidentally bit his bottom lip too and the blood was pouring out:

Jeonghan, “Taekyun!!!”

Taekyun, “What?”

Jeonghan, “Why did you stop?”

Taekyun didn’t realise that he was still inside Jeonghan which made him tense up; as he slowly pulled out, Jeonghan closed his legs moaning out a loud “Aaa” and came, locking Taekyun’s arm between his legs putting him into an awkward position.

2