I’m Not A Homosexual
189 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

His head was now resting on Jeonghan’s left knee in mid-air. He could hear how heavily Jeonghan was breathing and could smell the sweat coming from his body; Jeonghan got up and pushed Taekyun away then walked back to the bathroom to take a shower again.

Taekyun sat there on the edge of the bed, resting his head on top of his right hand, thinking to himself ‘’What the fuck did I just try and do? Where did all of that come from…? I’m not a homosexual! Why did I want to kiss him so badly…? Why did I play around like that…? I’m not a homosexual! Why was I enjoying myself so…? Why did I do those things to him…? Why am I here…? Why did I think of him so much after we separated?’

Shortly after that he looked down to his left hand and saw that it was dripping with Jeonghan’s cum; he raised his hand to his mouth and started sucking on his fingers, which made him want to stick himself up Jeonghan and have his way with him.

The more he sucked on his fingers, the more he wanted to have sex with Jeonghan.

Taekyun was lying on the bed with his feet on the floor when Jeonghan came back into the room. He called out to Taekyun but he didn’t respond; Taekyun was still sucking on his fingers and Jeonghan felt embarrassed because he could see why Taekyun was sucking his fingers but also he could see how hard Taekyun was and he wasn’t paying attention to himself.

Jeonghan walked over to Taekyun and immediately Taekyun looked at him through the corner of his eye:

Jeonghan, “Taekyun?”

No answer… he just lied there looking at him; Jeonghan could see that Taekyun had no idea what was happening so he knelt down between his legs and unbuckled his belt.

Grabbing tightly on to Taekyun’s manhood he started rubbing and stroking it. Feeling the beating of his member pulsating through his body sending trembles throughout; he started moaning shortly after feeling the wild stroking of his hardened member.

After a few minutes of rubbing the member, he put his mouth over it. Seconds later, Taekyun got up and grabbed on to Jeonghan’s hair. The two stayed in that position; Taekyun couldn’t take the temptation anymore so he pulled Jeonghan up from the floor by his hair then forced him up against the wall.

Taekyun ripped the towel away from Jeonghan and forced himself inside Jeonghan the warm and slightly moist entrance. Moaning while Jeonghan was screaming as he moved in and out the entire time.

At first, Taekyun paced himself but he couldn’t anymore; he roughly moved in and out forcing himself in the tiny hole that squeezed tightly around his hardened member while the person it was connected to trembled terribly from the rough movements.

Jeonghan could feel himself coming close to unloading once again. The sweat was dripping from his body and the spit seeped out of his mouth. He found himself looking up at Taekyun once again and could see that the man he fell in love with was enjoying himself, but he couldn’t go on any longer.

As he climaxed for the last time tonight he yelled out “TAEKYUN!!!!” and immediately he could feel himself release and at the same time, he felt Taekyun’s warm cum enter inside of him. His eyes closed and slowly drifted away. He could hear Taekyun’s voice call for him but he couldn’t answer nor move his body but soon after he fell asleep.

Taekyun, “The hell did I just do??? Why won’t he wake up?”

Taekyun started panicking because the one he just fucked doesn’t want to wake up!! He tried all kinds of methods to wake him up but nothing was working.

He came back from the kitchen with a glass of water and he saw that Jeonghan’s body was bruised in so many places. He was frightened and dropped the glass of water and dressed himself then left; he didn’t know what to do or what was happening to him nor what would Jeonghan think when he woke up, not to mention the fact he confessed to him about it; he was so confused and the tears started falling from his eyes.

It was too late now to turn back but he was also extremely worried about him! He thought of taking Yong Guk back with him to make sure Jeonghan was okay but he also didn’t want anyone finding out what he had just done, because after all “I am not a HOMOSEXUAL” he said to himself.

He arrived home while everyone was asleep and went straight to bed; he couldn’t believe what he had done and felt sick to his stomach. This wasn’t him nor could he ever accept the fact that another man was in love with him. After convincing himself he eventually fell asleep but the next morning he woke up with flu. After taking a shower he saw a text message from Jeonghan and ten missed calls.

“Hello Taekyun

I tried phoning you but you never answered.

I woke up and you weren’t here… I hope I didn’t do anything to scare you away. I was happy yesterday when you phoned me and I know we didn’t talk much last night but it was only because I didn’t know what to say to you even though I tried my best too; you just make me nervous when I’m next to you but I don’t understand why you aren’t here with me now. You looked so happy last night when I last looked at you and I heard you call out my name but I was just too tired! I’m sorry I couldn’t keep up with you last night. Is that why you left me here all alone?

I wish you didn’t have to leave because I still wanted to talk to you; as I’m typing this message, the tears are falling from my eyes because I don’t know if I should be happy that you were here or am I crying because you’re no longer here. If you’re worried about me, please don’t worry, I was just tired out and the bruises on my body are already disappearing. I hope you are not angry at me for saying I’m in love with you; you don’t have to take me seriously but I’ve been in love with you ever since the day we met.

I’m sorry”

Taekyun’s face lit up with a smile but quickly fell after Wonho asked him why he was smiling. Taekyun was very happy to see that Jeonghan was alright and that he still wanted him around even though his fully aware of the things that he had done to him. After reading the text Taekyun couldn’t stop thinking about Jeonghan and wanted to see him and hold him in his arms but he didn’t want to lose control like last night.

He couldn’t explain why he was so keen on being around him because he wasn’t a HOMOSEXUAL.

The day went past and all he could think of was having intense sex with Jeonghan but he didn’t want to. He fell asleep on his bed around three in the afternoon and dreamt about him and Jeonghan doing it; he woke up and found himself rock hard and all he could imagine was having sex with Jeonghan. After taking care of the member in his pants he took a bath then went over into town to pick Jeonghan up from work.

Jeonghan, “Hello Taekyun.”

Taekyun, “Yeah…”

Jeonghan, “Thanks for picking me up from work today.”

Taekyun, “I told you I’d fetch you.”

Jeonghan, “I didn’t think you’d come since we never spoke, since Saturday.”

Taekyun, “Please stop talking!”

Jeonghan, “Sorry.”

Taekyun, “Why did you say you’re in love with me?”

Jeonghan, “…”

Taekyun, “Answer me!”

2