01 – Edelweiss first action
604 4 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After being satisfied with seeing my new appearance, I thought about training this new body. I mean, now that I'm a girl around 10 years old, a girl who has no support from anyone isn't that an easy target for human trafficking? Especially now that I'm in another world, luckily, I'm an agent, ah I mean a former agent.

As a former agent, of course, I know some martial arts for my defense in times of crisis. I'll first test my new body's physical abilities, let's take a vision test. I can still see clearly even though it's in the middle of the night and I can tell that my current vision is very sharp, even though I don't know how far I can see clearly right now because I'm in the forest if only I was in the right place. height I might be able to confirm, for now knowing that my eyesight is good will suffice.

Next is hearing, I close my eyes to focus on my hearing, and as a result, I can hear the sounds around me very clearly, with this I can easily detect what is happening around me without having to look at it directly.

Next is smell, I can confirm that my sense of smell is also sharp even without the need to focus. I can smell a wolf and a human, I can even smell blood, and I can tell that it is human blood, not a wolf. Wait a minute, human? If I smell the blood of humans and wolves isn't that human in danger? 3 humans and 12 wolves. Well, I'll take a look at the situation first before deciding what to do next.

After arriving at the place where the 3 humans and 12 wolves were I could confirm that they were family, seeing the dashing appearance of the father protecting his wife and daughter from the 12 wolves made me admire the man, even though he was injured he still bravely protected the one he loved...

I decided to help them, while on the way I understood more or less my current physical abilities, and after closely observing the movements of the man and the wolf, I realized something I could easily read their muscle movements. Hey, doesn't this a high-level skill? In my previous life, I needed to be in a state of adrenaline to be able to do that. I can't wait to quickly train my new body. For now, let's save the husband and wife and their daughter first.

[Hey uncle, don't be careless] Edelweiss

I shouted while ambushing the wolf by kicking right at the position of the wolf's collarbone. Well, they were all surprised by my sudden arrival, I used "trackless steps" no wonder if they were all surprised, for them I was like a ghost who suddenly appeared in front of them.

[Eh…]

[We'll talk later after I finish this] Edelweiss

Two wolves coming at me at once? Well, if that's what you want, I'll serve you two first.

[Hey uncle can I borrow that sword you're holding? You've injured anyways you won't be able to swing the sword properly, with that sword I can clear them all quickly] Edelweiss

[alright]

He doesn't hesitate to give him his weapon? Well, he had no time to hesitate in his current state. With the sword in my hand right now, I shouldn't hesitate to attack.

Just as the wolf jumped and was in midair, I used trackless steps and slashed at the necks of the two wolves. To be able to do two slashes in a short amount of time without Practice, I was surprised by this body's physical abilities. I quickly took care of the rest in the same way. With the attack method of the wolves that attack while jumping isn't it easy if you attack them while they are jumping in the air? Even without using “Trackless steps” I can still easily kill them, by doing “side steps” and swinging your sword at their neck it's done. Look so easy right? Well easy to say but if you do?

[Uncle just now was almost, right? I know my question is a bit strange since I'm in the forest at this time too but what are you guys doing in the forest at this time?] Edelweiss

I threw the question while returning the sword I borrowed. If my guess is correct, they are in the middle of the forest at night this must have something to do with this daughter. Judging from his appearance he was 6 or 7 years old.

[We are on our way to Grafton Town, I was injured on the way here and the attack on us by a pack of wolves just made my wounds worse now, thanks for saving us, my name is Roy, and my wife] Roy

[My name is Rhea and my daughter… hey let's introduce your name] Rhea

[My name is Clara] Clara

Ping pong! My guess is that they are a married couple, and their child is correct. Well, I can smell them sticking to each other, it's time to introduce myself to them. With a smile, I introduced myself.

[My name is Edelweiss]

23