04 – Grafton
187 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After they rested until morning came, they headed straight for Grafton. Edelweiss felt relieved and smiled when she saw Clara's condition had improved, seeing her sleeping face, what Edelweiss had in mind was.

She's so cute, I want to poke her soft cheeks but I'm afraid to wake her up if I poke her cheeks.

Rhea who saw Edelweiss like that when she saw Clara laughed. In this short time, Rhea had seen the various expressions of Edelweiss.

“Approximately how long will it take to get to Grafton from here?” (Edelweiss)

“About 3 hours from here” (Roy)

Seriously? Well, how else can we just walk, it's natural that it takes a lot of time, i guess.

"Ah by the way what are we going to do with the wolf I killed?" (Edelweiss)

“Ah, we will sell it in Grafton, because you know the price of food there has been broken because it is difficult to keep up with demand. That's why selling the wolf meat you killed will help the citizens of Grafton” (Roy)

“I see… can we sell it at a normal price? I want to help ease their burden.” (Edelweiss)

Roy who heard Edelweiss' words smiled.

"Sure, but before we leave, we have breakfast first. I've dismantled 1 wolf out of 12 wolves for our breakfast while you were asleep. Well, I only take the portion that we are going to eat though” (Roy)

Roy spoke while taking the portion of the meat they were going to eat from his Magic Bag.

Woah… this uncle is very reliable.

Edelweiss admired Roy with starry eyes.

After they all had breakfast, they started off towards Grafton. While on her way Edelweiss asked Grafton questions such as relations with the state or not. Grafton is a city that stands alone without any interference from the state, therefore in the current situation, Grafton is gradually starting to crumble. If left unchecked, it will be certain that Grafton will be destroyed in the near future as Edelweiss guessed.

No wonder the major conspired while he had the chance.

That was what Edelweiss thought with the current situation.

Just as Grafton was seen by them Edelweiss said.

“Uncle we should head straight to the adventurer's guild and meet Alfrea” (Edelweiss)

“Alright” (Roy)

“We should sell the wolves we have to Alfrea and let her take care of the rest” (Rhea)

“Well, I don't mind that (Edelweiss)

After they arrived Edelweiss saw the atmosphere in Grafton was very gloomy, there were no smiles on the faces of the citizens, and they all looked thin. Edelweiss furrowed her brows when she saw that state.

“'We really don't have much time’” (Edelweiss)

Edelweiss whispered and could only be heard by Roy and Rhea. And Roy returned the whisper of Edelweiss.

“'It seems so'” (Roy)

Not long after they arrived in front of the adventurer's guild and entered it, the atmosphere in the guild was very quiet unlike what Edelweiss imagined, at the counter, there was a woman who looked bored to be alone. You could say what they saw in the guild was only one woman, and that woman was the guild master Alfrea.

Alfrea who heard someone had entered glanced at the door and saw Roy with surprise, as far as Alfrea remembers Roy went from Grafton yesterday to ask for help to another city because Grafton can handle this bandit problem by himself.

But by seeing Roy Return in just 1-day Alfrea suspected that something had happened while on the way. Alfrea had a bad feeling when she saw Roy because that was what actually happened, so the bad feeling that Alfrea had was not wrong.

Roy looked at Alfrea with a very serious face and said to Alfrea.

"Alfrea before we talk, we should go to your office first to avoid something unwanted" (Roy)

*gulp 

The bad feeling that Alfrea felt was getting stronger when Roy spoke like that. Edelweiss approached Roy and whispered.

“'We should sell the wolves we have first and it's also useful for distracting spies, well that's if there are spies but that's not too bad for just in case, right?'” (Edelweiss)

*nod

Roy nodded his head at what Edelweiss said and said to Alfrea.

“Ah before we go to your office, we will sell 11 wolves to the guild” (Roy)

Roy took out his Magic bag and placed it on the counter.

*sigh

Alfrea sighed and spoke.

“Alright” (Alfrea)

Alfrea calls the guild members and leaves the rest to them. After that Alfrea looked at Roy and the others signaled to follow her to her office.

16