Chap 11.2-Journey Pt.2: New Drip
78 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 11.2-Journey Pt.2: New Drip:

__________________

{Location: Zero's Camp; Time: 04:30 a.m.; P.O.V. 3rd: Narrator.}

__________________

 

  While the pillars were active in the sky, Zero's attention was on them the whole time.

 

  Only after they disappeared, did she stop staring at the sky.

 

  With a sigh, she returned to her task, the food.

 

  Looking inside the bag she went to see what was inside.... she put out a bowl....with Qizza inside...then another, then another.

  A total of six bowls full of qizza's.

     

'Yurey.... I love you so much!'- She thought, well a few minutes ago she suspected being trolled by the dog, now it all disappeared, she opened a bowl and placed it near the fire, to warm it up.

 

  She starts to see what else she has.... water, like four litters, she sets it aside.

 

  Then there is a box with a note.

 

  'How you're doing little Zero, well after talking to Mariie, she and I along with a blacksmith developed an outfit, well it can be considered armor too. Well, back to the point, an armor to help you control your mana, with that your mana will focus on only specific points, your arms in this case, and a little protection for the heart area as a courtesy, it has a pair of pants that allow you to kick and move more freely, no special shoes, because your legs according to our research can handle your abilities very well, and also, I haven't seen you wearing one since we met.'- There is a drawing of a mini Seno shrugging at the end.

 

  Zero opens the box, and sees it, her eyes sparkling.- "COOL...!''

 

  He quickly puts away her old clothes aside and picks up the new ones, what was she wearing until now? ... a white shirt, and some leather pants, very basic.

 

  *Shuffle* accompanied by a *ZIIP*, and a sound of a bow tie being tied.

 

  And there she was... in all her glory...

 

  Her outfit which appears to be a tight black sweater that her left sleeve turns into a glove full of red details and on her knuckles she has what looks like metal pieces to hit even harder, her shirt which glows with ruby red highlights, giving off a powerful vibe, she has a small black jacket with gold details that pulls her Cup D breasts up, so they don't get in her way as she fights at high speed.

 

  On her right hand a glove, separate from the tight shirt top, with the same design as the glove on her left hand, going halfway up her arm.

 

  Her Pants, are those of a martial artist of the color black, with a red tied cloth on her waist.

 

  The tail of a dragon moving around from side to side behind her in happiness, its height up to 150 cm, and almost as thick as her waist with its exiting point being above her ass.

 

  Her muscles showing, muscles that make many jealous, sporting an eight pack with a rather thick stature, the months she stayed with Mariie where she not only learned a lot, but also trained with Chad, he knew all kinds of exercise, it was like he knew all the ones that existed.

 

Two pairs of horns stick out of the sides of her forehead, the smaller one going forward, the longer and thicker one going backwards.

 

She is finishing tying up her hair.

 

Spoiler

  Here:armor-1.png

[collapse]

 

  'I think this is good...' - Her spiky white hair even resembles a famous blue hedgehog, sending a nice middle finger to the physiques, with a few bangs falling haphazardly across her face, and two long bangs on either side of her head. 

 

Her very long back hair tied up in a way that the Old Chinese on Earth would do, in a single long fringe, with the help of some little gold thingies she found in the box, Mariie probably bought them, is something she would 100% buy.

 

She looks at her hands, determined.

 

  While looking at her body, Zero finally remembers her quizza, and when she looked in the direction of her food....her bowl was on fire.

    ''NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!''- She screams in Drakonik trying to save her lunch.

    -----------------------

(4 hours later):

 

The sun rises again, and we see our little lizard snoring in front of her last nightly campfire, and now sleeping out loud with her back to a tree.

 

  She shivers a little, and finally opens her eyes.

 

  '*Yawn* Myannnn *scratches head* I need to hurry....getting the next village is my priority... probably the best thing to do as right now, is train to use this bad boys on the way there!!*Smiles excited *'- With her plan decided, she wraps her bag around her back, stretches with a few jumps and punches.

 

  She snaps her neck with a satisfying *Crack*, and jumps once more..... with her legs up high, and she starts walking.....and then running..... with her hands.... Her gloves glow as she uses her mana to move faster, and starts jumping...with her hands.

 

  'This way, I can control their flow and get better at using them, and get stronger while at it, even if little' - and the gecko now goes running (with her hands) like it's a normal day while sporting a little smile.

 

  If one were to look down a certain dirty road, one would see someone running, with his hands faster than a carriage and a lot of dust being raised behind them.....

 

4