Chap 11.4- Journey Pt.4: Too Smol
59 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 11.4- Journey Pt.4: Too Smol:

 

__________________:

{Location: Village of Joa, Square ; Time:3:05 p.m; P.O.V: 1st Random Villager}:

___________________:

 

It stared at me for what is feeling like an eternity...

 

  "Hmm..*shivers* Sir? D-Do you need something in our l-little village?"- I tremble waiting the answer… His or Her aura is like that of a predator... but worse.

 

After some time, their aura... it got a little more bearable.

 

  She takes her hood off.

 

  Finally, after analyzing me? It, now a 'she' confirmed, looks at me with a little smile...

 

  She has the wildest hair I have ever seen, pure white or silver? A left red ruby eye, and Yellow right one, her facial structure scream 'fighter'.

 

But when she opens her mouth to speak, my eyes bulge... What the hell! Her teeth look like it can grind meat like it's nothing in it!

 

  "Need...uhh...place.....stay."- A very low but still feminine voice rings out.

 

  Does she have some problem with speaking? Well, not my problem.  But I can understand, she wants a place to stay today, probably.

 

  "Oh, so you're just a traveler?"- She nods - ''So you can be sure, we have lots of comfortable homes! .... But for someone of your size it can be a bit... uncomfortable, you see mostly of us are Imps here in this village,  so it's rare that we have visitors, they're usually races similar to ours... or of similar size...." - She seemed to widen her eyes when I said we're Imps, maybe she knew us, or read about us in some place?

 

  "No prob....."- She gives me a thumbs up, well she doesn't look like to want trouble,  and just rest, so what can go wrong?

 

________________

{Location: Village of Joa, Square ; Time:3:00 p.m; P.O.V: 1st Zero}

________________

  'I finally got somewhere *sigh*'- After sighing mentally I look around, what are these little things? So smooll!! Like they're smaller than my leg.....

 

  I just observe them for a second,  looking at them came and go.

 

Some working on a fence, there's that one with a little basket of fruit and a kid that's even smaller...

 

  'This place looks like one of those doll villages, Mariie tried to make me play that with her one time.'- I thought with a small smile on my face.

 

 'I did,  and after half an hour I almost burned everything up, because my little doll got bankrupted by Mariie's doll.'- My smile goes as soon as it came.

 

'Good times.'- I sigh loudly. Loudly enough this time for one of the little ones to hear and notice my figure.

 

  "Wha-wh- What!!! A MONSTER IS ATTACKING!!!*SCREAMS*"- A little female one of these small thingies scream, it hurts my ears a little.*Scratches ear*

 

  They all have the same colors for the looks of it, red, blue or green colors, mostly humanoids, and have little nub horns on their forehead, and a long thin tail with an arrow at the end.

 

  After that some of them start running away from me, kinda rude,  I was just watching.

 

  Then it hits me, when I see a little guy with a little mustache, he is shivering while looking at my new cool cloak.

 

 What? It is pretty high quality,  and after learning words for a long time I read many, MANY books.

 

 Mostly on Nature, Animals and fantasy, but survival basics was one of them.

 

 But the scientific ones are only the basics, too.

 

 I laugh a little at the though,  and then that, makes the tiny one in front of almost faint.

 

'Oohhh, my aura must be leaking... after awakening mana it's been hard to keep it from leaking.'- I concentrate, and eat my mana back inside me, funnily enough my mana exit point is my right yellow eye.

 

_________________

  (OKAYY!!  Prof Zero N2 here with a cool explanation, aren't I a benevolent one? Well you see everyone has an exit point on their body, after unlocking their mana obviously, it can be anywhere,  ANYWHERE, for Zero it's one of her eyes for *COUGH* reasons,  well, now back to our show!)

________________

 

Well, now I look dead in the eyes of the little guy waiting for me to say something, from the looks of it... what do you say to people you never meet with again? I was with Mariie and the others the entire time, so I didn't need to explain anything....

 

I zoned out for a second.-  "Hmm...*shivers* Sir? D-Do you need something in our l-little village?"- Finally, getting my bearings,  I look at him again, thinking what to say...

 

  Poor guy... is almost fainting of fear...

 

 After thinking a little, I take off my hood and smile a little to easy the guy.

 

  But as soon as I open my mouth to speak... the guy froze, his heart and emotions going haywire... then I understand, my teeth, 'fuuuuuu-' -  "Need...uhh...place.....stay."

 

I defuse the bomb before I lost my concentration, and my mana leaks again.

 

He speaks about his village and some other random stuff, but I am trying my best here with my mana okay! Yes, I trained my control on my new equipment, but just to use it safely.

 

And I can control where it EXITS, not when it's inside my body, where it will go out naturally as pure mana in the air, and proceeding to create a damn passive aura.

 

 

  But..... When I was zoned out in the forest through.... I got it deactivated for some time...hmm, well it's a start, back to the midget.

 

  I got some parts he said,  my eyes got wider for a second, these little guys are Imps!!!

 

   Like little devil, literally, cool and cute.

 

   I just nod to whatever he said before, and give a thumbs up.-  "No prob....."

 

  'Just give me a bed, it's all I want.'

4