Chap 11.6-Journey Pt.6: Doomsday
53 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 11.6-Journey Pt.6: Doomsday:

_____________________

(A/N: A little bit of gore.)

_____________________

{Location: Village of Joa, Square ; Time:09:19 p.m; P.O.V: 3rd Narrator}:

_____________________

 

  The night was silent, just the wind blowing the little grass the village had.

 

  Most residents already sleeping at this point of the day, they need to wake up early tomorrow after all.

 

  They need to work, so the strong rains don't ruin their homes,  and that they have enough food to pass the rain season with ease.

 

  Just wanting to live peacefully,  just to get to tomorrow and see the kids they raise running around, and maybe going out there in the big world, and making a name, who knows?

 

  But...that future is something many, would not reach in this Village.

 

  "{Manas:Rain of fire}!"- A young man voice rings in the blackness of the night.....

 

  The sky start to get full of little red points, the Imps that still awake and out of their homes look up, confused.

 

  A second later, the first scream rings out, giving the start to an orchestra of multiple more others.

 

  The calm night turns into a night of hell raining down on the village.

 

  Other beings with knight armor, in human size start getting inside homes, killing everything they see in their way.

 

  Cries, screams, sobs and laughter sings loud in the night, the last one being one of the culprits, with a little Imp in his hand and squeezing the life out of the little one.

 

 He throws the Imp up, and when  the little creature goes down, it's received by a kick in the head, exploding it in blood and brain everywhere, and launching its body through a house .

 

  "And I scoreeee!! But uck!, my Shoe is dirty now."- The executioner laughs without any remorse in his tone.

 

  "Spar! Just do what we came here to do *SLASH*"- Another knight, a bigger one says, but the same just slicing another three heads full of horror in their faces.

 

  The one called Spar spins what look to be a spear in his hands, and slice a house in half.-" Come on man, have fun! Later on we'll be fighting seriously, just have fun for now, and farm!*SLASH*"- Another house goes down.

 

And this continues, the others destroying and wreaking havoc everywhere, and in everything in the Village.

 

  Destroying the pond they have, the marketplace and bar's.

 

  Spar finally get to where the final place that he hasn't cut yet.

 

 But when he was about to cut it in half and get his 'juice farm' like he says.

 

 A hand through the wall grabs him by the neck.

 

 The hand that grabbed him is hot, magma hot.

 

  And out of the wall a gigantic figure in black cloak with hood walks out, like there wasn't even a wall or anything in her way to begin with.

 

  When Spar is about to say something he is thrown away.

 

 *CLASH* Going through one house... *CLASH* two, *CLASH!!!*  And finally stopping in a wall of a stone fence, getting his shape in the wall, with his legs and arms making an 'X'.

 

  He walks out or the crater, looking at his aggressor, expecting whatever was that, to came running at him.

 

  But it just stands there, paralyzed, looking at...

 

  Spar follow the being gaze, and smiles. -" Ooh, I understand, you knew them, isn't it? Well, sorry to inform ya, but they've been turned into our 'XP' ya know? So don't be so sad, they're little devils that even the 'XP' they give is low, bleghp"-  He makes a disgusted face, while saying that they don't even give almost anything,  but still something.

 

  The figure? Stopped, looking directly at the destruction.

 

  Her cloak flying behind her, and finally with some pressure of sorts it gets sent flying away.

 

  There was Zero, hair making shadows in her eyes.

 

  Her wild hair flies behind her.

 

  Her tail stopped, not even moving.

 

  She can't comprehend, she was just drinking and playing with kids, then when she finally wanted to rest a little....

 

  "Why...."- In a low tone, almost like a groan and a roar at the same time, she asks.

 

  Spar getting closer, finally gets a good look at Zero. -" *Whistles* Boy you're stacked, not my vibe through, and why? Like I said, 'XP', it gets us stronger ya know, and damn it's guud, buuut from the looks of your horns and tail, you too need to go too huh"

 

  Spar sighs, and disappears.

 

  Reappearing in front of Zero, making a slice motion.

 

  He smiles, 'I won!'- but such thought is rapidly get throw through the window,  when a loud *CLING* roars through the battlefield.

 

  His eyes widen. -" Wha- HOW!?"-  There stood Zero, her mana bursting out of all sides of her body wildly, giving her a fire looking aura.

 

  And that aura was keeping the spear of the Hero away.

 

  Now finally looking at Zeros expression, Spar freezes.

 

  She was crying, but her smile would make him have nightmares for the rest of his life.

 

  Looks like a certain Skill on her set, can also be a curse.

 

  Zero steps closer, her aura going to her arms.

 

  "Why.... WHy...WHY!!!"- She exclaims, and Spar is too zoned out to dodge a right jab that Zero puts all body in the motion.

 

  He's throw like a ragdoll,  hitting walls, fences, windows, and a lot more on his way through everything.

 

  He's finally stopped when Jon, jumps behind him, using his mana and stopping his Momentum.

 

  "What the fuck Spar!! What happened!?"- Jessie that was with Jon asks.

 

  Spar gets up dusting himself up.

 

  "I found the Boss! *smiles*"

4