Chap 13.3- Liberating everything
64 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 13.3- Liberating everything:

______________

{Location: Mino City; Time: 3:58 p.m.; P.O.V: 3rd Narrator}:

______________

 

  Have you ever asked what a mind is?

 

  Beings who can think, but some still choose to act on impulse, they act on emotions and lots of times, forget they can rationalize.

 

  Why I am asking such a thing? Such a luxury until now to Zero,  was kinda locked away, at first when she was learning she still had them 100% just was kinda of confused on what to do with them.

 

  Mariie helping a lot where books couldn't, she learned on what feelings were 'bad' and what were 'good', but Mariie never said what was good or evil,  she just put in a piece of her own experience in each explanation.

 

Until now, she was like that, she had a mission, had world visions from others, knew where to go to do things.

 

  But had she ever developed her own vision of things?

 

  The answer would be answered, as  her mind finally settles the chaos that  it is, and all her information that could be considered  'dangerous'  by her 'cursed' Skill gets thrown at the out table.

 

________________

{When Zoh run at the mages.}:

 

Zoh having finally reached his companions, tell them his plans.-"We have to somehow stop that freak, or slow her down,  her power resumes around Momentum,  we just have to make, so she can't get it. Anything to help?"

 

  Zoh looks expectant at the mage in red and black robes.

 

  *nods*-"I will try to freeze her, help those three, I will cast something, might use all my mana, so give the final blow!"- The mage looks at Zoh seriously,  if he fails they're dead, the mage knows if he used just a little bit of mana the berserker in front of them will just shrug it off, like it's nothing.

 

  Zoh sighs a give a thumbs up, pick his axe in a comfortable grab, and runs to help his fighting companions who Prin is already helping.

 

  'Zero' just redirects or dodges everything they throw at her, while a small smug smile on her face.

 

  This version of her is trying something the original never tested, heat sensing,  not as strong as {Manas Sense}, but she's exploding a little mana out of her body and hitting things on her surroundings,  making her feel the changes, so she can dodge without even looking at them right now.

 

  She had seen some guy use some enchantments, but didn't really care,  they probably think her powers are fire to be using an ice/water spell,  she can't tell what's it yet.

 

  After some time she gets a good mastery of this heat sense thingy, and when the heroes around her sees her stopping as an opening,  she crouches down, and with a spinning rotational kick, throw all the melee users around her to the ground.

 

  Prin and the another archer fire arrows without stopping,  'Zero' jumps back a little, not waiting to get another arrow in her back.

 

  She stops again,  but flinches at something, and looks at the sky.

 

  "Looks like she's finally done huh, My clone must have helped a lot for her to be done so quickly *evades an arrow*"- She looks at her hand and sees cracks with a fiery light coming out.

 

  "Well might as well give one last 'show'.*grins*"

 

  She opens her arms and the heroes are confused at this act, the mage finally ends his enchantment.

 

  A trail of blue and white lefts his hand, moving faster to the one they've been fighting for a while.

 

  It hits her chest area, and starts to freeze everything, but before it does, she smiles even more happy, the heroes now shake, what is this monster planning?

 

  "I am not your enemy, I am just a helper on her journey, now you all, will face your real Doom...*freezes*."

 

They just stand there, expecting something, but after a minute of anything happening, they start cheering thinking the thing was bluffing.

 

  "*raises axe* WE FUCKING DID YEEEEEEEEEES!"- Zoh starts to dance around, some others joining them,  as if two of them didn't die in the process of fighting 'Zero'.

 

  Prin attention was solid on the ice statue,  after some seconds she saw cracks,  widening her eyes.

 

  "GUY'S!!! WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE AND REGROUP, NOW!"- Zoh was going to joke around her being scared of nothing, but he looked where the archer was looking. -"Fuuuuc *runs* YOU GUY'S TOO,  COME!!!"

 

  Prin follows,  but the others are confused,  but when they look at what the two that run away were before.

 

  The mage who cast the enchantment, was at the ground, tired,  looks up, and fear starts to creep up his face.- "Dear GOD....."

 

  That was the last thing that everyone in the area heard.

 

  *BOOOOOM* An explosion, similar to nuclear ones, but on a scale of 50 meters happen, pure heat, and an aura of pure mana explodes everywhere with the center being Zero's body.

  So much rage, and sadness,  happiness, locked away, and now finally unlocked making the little gecko lose herself, now with no Skill holding it all back.

 

The heroes that were close? Totally burned to charcoal,  the houses? The wood ones burned to the ground,  and the stone ones are red-hot, almost turning back to lava.

 

  The huge mushroom of the fiery explosion of mana was felt in a lot of places.

 

  Such a powerful being now being placed in the 'game' that is this war? The humans that can feel mana didn't know why they're shaking so much.

 

  The experienced ones knew very well, a powerful being has stepped in this battle,  and it will not be pretty.

 

____________________

{Location: Sea?????; Time: 3:40 p.m.; P.O.V: 1st Seno}:

______________

  We feel a fiery spike of mana in the direction I think Zero is.

 

  "Oooh! lil'sis is really showing off!  *whistles*"

 

  Mariie make some poses with a proud pose.

 

  "The lizard got so much stronger,  she might be a worthy opponent this time..."

 

  Yuley... crosses his arms, probably is proud too...

 

  "Don't be like that Yuley!! She by now can clap Yu Ahahahaha!"- I laugh together with Mariie at my joke.

 

  Hope you're doing good young Zero, I can know, you're going to be the one to end this stupid war.

 

  I can feel it.

 

 

5