Chap 13.7- Getting ready
79 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 13.7- Getting ready:

________________

{City of Mino; 04:55 p.m; A random bar; P.O.V 1st Zero}

_____________

 

  So we have been chatting for a while,  now with free minds it seems they can talk truly about how they feel about stuff.

 

  I convinced Prin that it was just a strange juice called Cokke that I like drinking.

 

  Zoh was getting his head back little by little from his drunk ass state,  but now Prin didn't take me totally as seriously anymore.- ' I am old enough, I am not a damn kid!'

 

  I don't even know anything anymore, but I am here sitting on a balcony while watching they talk and explain everything that can help me.

 

  "Look they have this capital ya know? Thing is huuuge! We stayed there for two months,  living in a palace and everything,  I was feeling like a true king, motherfuckers were buttering us up!"- He finishes kicking up a chair.

 

  *slap*-" DON'T KICK THINGS YA STUPIDLY DRUNK!"- Prin seemed way better now at least.

 

  "*ahem*, Look Zero,  There's way more of us, like an army,  it's crazy, they put all o us together to literally come and burn everything up, the first ones to arrive was a guy named 'Spar' party, still didn't see, him through..."- I flinch while she says that name, and she notices.

 

  Eyes widening she asks.-" Wait... did you?.... Well they had it coming,  I saw Spar completely destroying a village of refugees before, bastard was psycho."- She doesn't seem to really care, I guess I did the world a favor.

 

  I smile a nod, and move my hands in a way like  mentioning  'again'.

 

  "HE FUCKING DID IT AGAIN?! Lemme guess! You found him on the act, and bodied him like you did to us? Hahahahah! Bastard had it coming!"

 

I give her a thumbs up, and she gives one back.

 

"*burp* Well he was a creepy ass dude, his whole party was, always 'XP' this and 'XP' that, sheeesh, and I'm here wanting just to kill some real life-threatening monsters, dude was killing some hobgoblin kids, like.... DA FUCK?!"- He stands at the end to shout.

 

They seem to don't really like these dudes, maybe after getting out of the trance, it pushed up too.

 

I breathe a sigh of relief, minus one bastard in the world I guess.

 

We chat a little more, so I get everything I can while at it.

 

Where most Heroes are located, Capital of humans, how their power works, and some personal information on singular individuals.

 

  'Guess I am going to the Human Continent, the rest of the heroes still training there, I can wipe them out all together.'- As I think I try to make a mental map, to estimate some things.'

 

'Spar was a high level one, a Hero of •Blessed Rank•  he was touching •Aptly• Rank, but his mana wasn't high enough to be a true •Aptly•.....hmmm I will say •Semi-Aptly• probably was <Rank S> or getting there.'

 

' Prin and Zoh are •Mid-High Aptly•, they may be that but their {Gifts}, weren't as strong as Spar ones hmmm... they seem to be <Rank A> or close... Skills make the difference,  it's not just Rank.'

 

  'I, before at the Village was already almost •Aptly • Rank with my mana, my powers and Skills weren't,  just after unlocking my <Manas Skill Three>, I reached beyond •Aptly •.... I am a •Beyonder•? Cool I'mma call my self that.'

 

  As I was thinking,  the other two seemed to don't want to stop my thoughts,  and started to find something for us to eat.

 

'I could take them easily, but I will need something to devastate them in high numbers... wait... I have something.'- A smile in my face grows, my face just like when I used my Skill before I controlled it.

 

 I remember how to do something, I did a while back.

 

  'I will explode them, all together,  I just need to activate my evolving Skill to repress everything I feel until there, not right now, but when I get to the boat I will activate it, and when I face them, I deactivated It, my emotions will explode just like before, creating that HUGEEE  explosion, big brain ye'

 

  I get up from the balcony and start to laugh and jump happy with my huge brain moment.

 

________________

{City of Mino; 05:13 p.m; Kitchen, A random bar; P.O.V 3rd Prin and Zoh}

_____________

 

  They both hear laughing and loud steps, like someone is jumping.

 

  "I think she just thought of something pretty big, I can feel it."- Zoh says while cutting a piece of meat.

 

  "Ohh she did, my kids would do that when they'd think they had a huge idea, it was funny,  but they often really had one.... I miss those stupid little trouble makes *sigh*"- Prin is cutting some vegetables too, they just lighted up the fire.

 

  "Uuhhh, seems nice, all I had was my old whiskey and a bar full of people I knew, after I got dispatched because of a bullet the knee never got the same way I was before."- At the end of his phrase he saw a wooden spoon coming for his head, with an incredible speed.

 

"AIEE!"- He crunches down while smoke goes out of his head comically.

 

"*sighs*, Even in life you were a damn drunk man."- She says some things under her breath but Zoh don't really understand what was being said.

 

  They both turn towards the steps getting close.

 

  Zero opens the door and peeks her head inside, the door being huge made for minotaurs,  so it was good for her.

 

  She seems confused.-' Why did I hear a scream just now,  and what's up with the good smell?'- Prin seemed to read  her face pretty well.

 

  "Was just the pathetic drunk right there *points at Zoh*, don't worry, and food will be read in second so go rest,  don't know about your body biology,  but rests are always nice!*smile*"- Zero nods and waves while going back to her spot on the balcony.

 

  "She's just a beeg kid..... the way she acts is like a teenager trying to imitate a grow-up hahahah!"- While she laughs, Zoh goes back to cutting the meat with large tears going down his face.

 

 " Shouldn't have freed her,  Zero you shouldn'- AIEEE!!"-He goes to the ground again.

 

"CUT THE DAMN MEAT AND SHUT UP, BEFORE I SHOVE THIS SPOON WHERE THE SUN DON'T RISE!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

 

 

 

 

 

  If you have high Rank mana, that's it, you have reached a level, but true High Ranks need everything, mana, Skills, Manas and body strength to be high, to be called a <True High Rank>.

5