Chap 13.8- The Puzzle Pieces are Getting Together
73 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 13.8- The Puzzle Pieces are Getting Together?

 

________________

{City of Mino; 05:18 p.m; Kitchen, A random bar; P.O.V 3rd Zero}

_____________

 

  After going out, Zero looks at the star in the sky from the balcony.

 

  How?

 

   A giant hole on the roof helps a lot.

 

  She is thinking about a lot of things,  her next battle,  new possible attacks, and how she's hyped to learn more about their fighting styles and beat the crap out of Yuley when she goes back to meet them.

 

 'Hehehe, Yuley you're so fucked, with everything I have, I will make you pay me one hundred meals!' -"AHA!HA!HA!"- As she laughs loud from the balcony, in another place something is about to happen that our gecko didn't count in.

 

________________

{???????, P.O.V 3rd Zeh ???}

_____________

 

  I have decided.

 

  "Call the heroes back to the Capital, I will descend and wait for her, I do not wish to lose more children of mine because of an anomaly!"

 

  "Bu-But Great Zeh! Your Divinity will be limited in that dimension! Your highness is sure to fight her?"

 

I look at my secretary with a frown, who does she think I am?-" You think I would lose to a mortal? You get me as such a weak being? Is that what I am hearing?"

 

 My Aura start to be released, but she is fast to talk.

 

  "*Shakes* MY HIGHNESS! FORGIVE MY CHOICE OF WORDS! WHAT I MEANT WAS THAT, *ahem*,  The mortal my highness wish to enter in combat,  could possibly evolve to a true treat,  becoming a  ◇U Rank:Entity◇ *bows down*"- Oh, I see.

 

  "I can see your worries,  today remember your fast thinking saved you Layel, but make sure such a blasphemy don't happen again!"- I get off my throne and start walking towards the exit.

 

"YE-YES MY HIGHNESS,  I SHALL REMEMBER IT FOR THE REST OF THIS LIFE OF MINE!"- I can feel her almost fainting,  good, I don't want to get another one, this one do a pretty good job unlike the last ones.

 

  I walk towards the room of realms, as I pass a lot of beings of lower existence bow down, as they should.

 

Entering the room, I see one of the controllers of the room, Agaia, the most smart being, or better called {GOD of Thinking}.

 

  "Need to go'y somewhe're ye? Hop'on t'he transport'ar, I will yey`y thee, ther'e."-She has a very heavy titanic scent as always.

 

" Put me on my World if you could Agaia, in front of the Mountain of Daros."- I try to be the most polite I can, she is one of the reasons GOD's can do so much these days, I respect her for that.

 

  "Oyy'ye geth'ing rune'z ready'ye...

 

... Oki'ey, Hopi'on'it and be prepar'ed!''- I get on the ( Teleporter of Realms ), and one minute later, I am on the place I asked.

 

 

"Oh I will wait, you shall entertain me lizard, it has been some millennia since got a fight! *smiles*"

 

 

________________

{City of Ore; 09:18 p.m; A war tent ; P.O.V 1st Sero}

_____________

 

"So you want me people to help you and your allies to end those stupid skin walkers of people ye?"

 

" More like their government,  but yes, we will give an attack with everything we have."- I explain  to the dwarf king, they're the last ones we need the help of, things were way faster than we expected, with Zero's power showing that they could put their trust in her, we did the alliances way faster.

 

After the dwarves we are headed to get the land dragons, then we start it.

 

"Hmm *nods*, can help, we are going to get everything ready,  and meet you all at the port you said the others will go, 2 days isn't? See you there Seno. *stretches hand*"

 

  I smile,  'finally!', and shake his hand, him being way smaller but still a good handshake.

 

" We shall meet there Iron, we'll finally have peace if everything goes right."

 

" That we will have, send me regards to the strong one you have, thing had a mana soy strong I almost peed on me bed! OHOHOHO!" - As he laughs and exit the tent we made for the reunion I laugh a little too.

 

  'Yeah, I can see that, she is going further and further, just like him, looks like the Legacy is true...'

 

"<The one who can hold this power, may one day touch where I live, and for those who go beyond, I shall give you a {Gift} you need.>, If she goes beyond she's now, what will she achieve? That's something I want to see, those who had his Legacy never reached such heights."

 

  As I finish talking to myself I look at the moon.

 

  "What a beautiful nigt-",- "SENOO!!! YUU WAS BEING MEAN TO MEEEW!*hic* *chugs beer*  SO I HIT A CHAIR ON HIS HEAD YA'KNOW? NOW HE ISN'T MOVING HERP MEEE!*cries*".

 

I sigh and go past the drunk Mariie, and see.

 

"HOW????"-  A chair as on Yu's head, in a position that shouldn't be possible,  his face has a huge red blush,  probably drunk too.

 

  At least he's alive.

 

  "SEE!! *hic* I KILLED YU!!!! NOOOOOO!*sobs*"

 

As Mariie cries I just examine the victim of the drunk woman.

 

  I check his pulse.

 

  "Don't worry Mariie, he's just sleeping- uaghaaa!?"- Mariie jumps on top of me hugging me...

 

"SENO YOU RESUSCITATED YU! THANK YUU!!!*sobs*  AWAWAWAZzzzzzzz*snoores*"

 

How..... You know what, I will not even question it.

 

Rest well you two.....

 

Yu will need a lot of healing to get that chair off...

 

________________

{City of Mino; 10;00 p.m; Kitchen, A random bar; P.O.V 3rd Zero, Zoh and Prin}

_____________

 

Zero stuffs her face with meat, and Zoh follows suit.

 

  They both look like they're competing to see who's the best eater,  but it's just their normal way of eating,  just wait till you see their final for-

 

*BUMP* - Prin hits the table with a wooden cup.

 

  "CAN WE! Eat like civilized people,  please?"- Zero looks at Prin, who has a 'Sweet' smile on her face and nods.

 

 Zoh looks at his eating companion giving up so easily and 'tsk's', and is hit by a wood cup flying at March 10.

 

*THUD*

 

  Zero flinches at the hit, straight in the middle of the forehead. -' Ouch, it's going to leave a mark, for sure.'

 

She continues to eat slowly while Zoh, stay on the ground knocked out.

 

"*sighs* You sure you're going? I'm not trying to stop you, but... I don't even know what to say... You remind me of my youngest, suck reckless,  and impulsive attitude *smiles*, If you're going, then at least hear an old lady tip would ya?"

 

Zero stops eating and looks up at Prin with a serious face, making the older understand as she's paying total attention.

 

" I will be blunt and go direct to the point, don't,  or better, never give up your life for things you don't consider important for yourself, be it someone,  a belief,  a reason,  everything goes, if you believe in that thing or person,  everything goes, but it needs to be give you a good reason  to believe it.... I didn't do such a thing, I believed my son was just joking around about some teenager things... "

 

"He was 18, *tears start to fall down her cheeks *, I... I was stupid, I put what other's told me about it being a 'phrase' and didn't hear the one itself,  the one I should, he gave enough reasons, that I should, He was my son God-damn it, that should be way more than enough, maybe if I heard him that day.... I would get to see my younger boy as a true man before I came here.... so..."

 

* gets up and approaches Zero*

 

  "Do whatever it takes for those things you believe,  don't give one fuck about outside things, that belief you have, until the day someone, who you know isn't lying speaks you the truth about it, until then, it's all you have and can trust in.*smiles and taps Zero's shoulder*."

 

" Hehe, it can not make any sense I know, but who knows,  maybe it makes?"

 

After saying that Prin picks up with a' It's time for bed' say, and the lizard stood there, thinking.

 

 'Held it close... as your truth, until one day someone you trust completely say something about it, and then it's my choice,  if I believe or not huh'- As she thinks about it.

 

  'It doesn't make sense at all, heh'

 

  She is driven to sleep on the balcony she was eying the stars.

 

  Prin brings a cover for her later on.

 

4