Chap 14.5- Overclocking
81 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 14.5- Overclocking:

________________

{Human Continent; ??????; 03:50 p.m; Port, P.O.V 3rd Zero}

_____________

 

  Zeh goes at high speed flying low towards Zero.

 

  He gets close enough, she puts her arms in a guard, he smiles and goes to the right a little and picks up her tail, gaining him a yelp from the lizard.

 

  He jumps up, Zero being dragged by the tail, he spins laughing.

 

  As he is about to launch her somewhere, she expands her aura and activate everything she has.

 

 She accelerates her momentum gain and while she spins faster and faster the GOD just smiles.

 

  Suddenly he just stops smiling, and throws her down, but as soon as she is launch, she like a boomerang comes back up with a double axe punch.

 

  The GOD ups one arm, the two hit together, the pressure to the level of the ground trembling, little rocks even levitate for a second or two.

 

  The two face to face, stare one another.

 

  Zero spins with a back kick that Zeh defends with his other arm, but is hit with her tail on the face, making him fall back a little with a little scratch in his cheek.

 

  He wipes it away like it's nothing, Zero grits her teeth and increases even more her Skills output, the heat rising even higher.

 

 But.... her aura starts to... became smaller?

 

  She smiles as she absorbs her aura in a little layer around her.

 

  "{Increase: Compression}!"- Her brute power climbs another degree.

 

  The GOD is surprised, this one really is a special box of cookies.

 

  He smiles and waves his hand as a 'come-on, let's test it.'

 

  Obliging she fires towards him.

 

  A straight punch aimed to his rib cage that he parries, but she continues.

 

  A low kick, a high spinning axe kick and a back kick.

 

  He uses his leg to parry the first, and leaps back a little avoiding the axe kick and as Zero gives a back kick, he grabs her by the knee.

 

 " Hot today isn't? Insects everywhere, kinda ANNOYING!"-  He pushes her towards himself in such a fast motion she doesn't have time to react, and with a devastating blow to the head with an axe punch, she's sent skyrocketing to the ground.

 

*CLASH

 

*BOOM*

 

*RUMBLE*

 

An earthquake and a huge explosion of dust is what accompanied her as she crashed to the ground.

 

  The GOD frowns, the dust starts to dissipate, and the rumbling just continues.

 

On the ground cracks where Zero was buried everything starts to glow in a flaming color.

 

  Everything happens in an instant.

 

  *RUMBLE*

 

Everything shakes as the rocks give out and turn into lava.

 

Not only that, but everything that could be 'burned' in a 5 km radius is lit on fire.

 

  The GOD isn't phased by such a high temperature, he could withstand the Sun if he uses a little of his Divinity.

 

A low rough voice is heard beneath the lava lake.

 

"{ Increase...: Instantaneous-Continum}!"- He parries a punch of the seemingly teleporting big girl.

 

  She starts to punch him at speeds not visible to any being in this world, punch after punch she gets faster and stronger.

 

The guy? Parrying everything casually, like it's an everyday thing.

 

  But her power explodes for a second, and she spins with a backhand punch to the GOD face, he's sent flying towards a certain mountain he had been teleported to.

 

While flying back, he scoffs.-" Instantaneous explosion of mana to use a super limited breaking attack? Genius, but you'll need more, mortal reptile!"

 

  He just casually stops his body and hooves midair waiting.

 

 Out of thin air, Zero appears, or just moves there, probably too fast.

 

  She looks serious, both eyes glowing yellow and ruby red, while her layer of aura burns with rage.

 

She can't think of anything about herself, no, right now is not the time.

 

 Raising her fist she gets in her stance.

 

  "Oho, I will humor you a little, let's see if you can put this one to do something, shall we?"- They both disappear.

 

Multiple shockwaves start to form everywhere in the sky, their surroundings being destroyed more and more.

 

Zero doesn't back down, and dodging a punch she gives a high kick that is parried, making her even more frustrated.

 

  "HAHHHHH!"- She struggles even more in the parried arm of the GOD, she can't even move his arm down a bit, even with everything she has.

 

  She jumps back, and looks attentively at Zeh.

 

  ' I can try to activate {Increase} on overclock, making me get stronger almost instantly, but that probably will make me immobile while doing so, the tension of muscles will probably stop my every move.... I will try something.'-" HAHHH!"

 

She launches herself to the being again. -"It's useless, and you know it! Doesn't you!"

 

  She gives a right jab, and when he parries, she overclock herself, and throws another jab.

 

Each time does this, her power increases more and more, and finally after four more parries.

 

*BOOM*

 

A sonic boom rings out, as she hits him in the stomach with her knee.

 

  The GOD looks at this with wide eyes, but is received with a straight punch to the face in his second of thinking, and a sniping double axe kick.

 

  The impact to the ground make, so earthquakes ringed to all directions.

 

  "*roughly breathing * Finally....."- Zero with one eye almost closed looks down, and finally she notices.....-' I am flying..... I AM FLYING EEHHH?!!'

 

She learned the trick from the GOD it seems, as he started to fluctuate, she just followed instinctively.

 

*RUMBLE*

 

The ground shakes, as if it's the end of the world, pieces of the floor start to break with huge ravines in between.

 

" I give to you, making me use my [Divinity Mana] is something you should be proud."

 

As Zero is going to turn around, she's slapped in the back of the head, sending her flying to the mountain.

 

  She caves beneath the mountain with her body, her eyes completely white, her aura shattered, and she didn't even see that coming.

 

 " You'll be remembered as the one who got to hit a GOD a good Legacy for a pathetic being if I may say, after all kids need something to be scared of at night, don't they?*smiles*"

 

____________

{????????????????}

 

"Why don't I ever see you came to me normally?" *geez*

 

 

________________

{Human Continent; Port of the Capital; 03:30 p.m; Port, P.O.V 1st Mariie}

_____________

 

We have just started fighting the human guards, so far so good.

 

_____________

 

  Me and Yuley just had found two heroes and when we're about to start a fight they said they knew Zero.

 

 They helped us take care of the other guards, as well as give information about the place, lil'sis was smart sending them to us, we're advancing way faster now.

 

__________

 

 *wipes forehead* The heat has been getting worse and worse what's up with this place.

 

 We have been going, just got inside the city, the two Zoh and Prin are such a duo, and we are going for the one who summoned them first for the looks of it.

 

_________

 

*RUMBLE*

 

''WHAAAATTT????!??''- I almost fall down, we just got to the church and an earthquake just started, a huge one, everything is shaking.

 

 Yuu seems to be fine, but our allies are all trying to stay up.

 

 '' What even is she fighting?''- Yuu says looking at the sky, there's a huge hole in the clouds far away from here, my eyes widening.

 

 'ITS ZERO!!! The heat now this, it makes sense...... Good luck there sis, just hang in there!! We'll be there in sec to help!!'

 

'' LEZ DO THIS FAST!!! I NEED TO HELP ZERO!!"

 

 We rush towards our last objectives.

 

5