Chap 15- A time forgotten…
56 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 15- A time forgotten...:

 

(A/N: So if what did you think of the fight from the last chap?

Like she's fighting a GOD, Someone who's outside her own world power system, and who was just been playing around.)

 

______________

{Zero mind; ??:??; P.o.v 3rd Zero}

______________

 

  "I feel like shit..."- A little girl with 120 cm talks in a childish 'kusogaki' voice.

 

  "Watch your mouth, just because we got such a strong punch out of reality doesn't mean we need to act like a gangster."- A girl with long black hair and looks to be a teen in height tells the other.

 

  "Say that, but you too know, shit ain't going to be good, I have been evolving like crazy more and more, and the more I learn and grow, the more I see that, this guy will not be easy."- The little one gets worked up and almost yells.

 

  With a sigh the dark haired one says, she looks at the little and shakes her head.

 

" I know, anything will never will, that's life, not something you had time to understand, I can't teach you something that, you probably wouldn't understand, you've been completed for just a few days..."

 

" *Grits teeth* So what I am supposed to do? The only thing I can do right now, is end this bullshit, I don't have any responsibility to do it? Fuck yeah I don't, I wanted to be a little hero, someone kids would look after, that was what I wanted when in the city of Mao....it still is one of the things that push me forward..."- She says this while throwing her arms around, she doesn't have any idea of what was she supposed to do at the moment.

 

The other walks toward the little wild white haired little girl.

 

"*giggle* You can still be, what's stopping you?"

 

The white haired girl gets even angrier.

 

"HOW!!?? You saw the difference! We are probably under a mountain by now, the difference in power is too much...."

 

  The other after walking to the white haired one, pats her head.

 

" Hehehe, what happened to that crazy evolving girl? The one who said a few minutes ago she said in her mind ''I will break your whole mouth, and make you swallow your f'ing teeth!" Huh? Where's that determination? Even if you're just acting on that through, still, where's that determination?

 

The other lets a "guh" sound, like she just had been hit by an arrow.

 

"I..I....I wanted to, but ...

How? Like I evolved so much, I controlled a Skill based on instincts, making it focus to evolve only in battle, now.... I kicked the guy with full-powered {Increase}, using all my mana with my ace....and what did it do? Fucking nothing, maybe I messed his clothes a little? That's it?"

 

The other party saw how the white one was, it was quite exquisite, seeing someone who until now, have been so fierce, her head going around from everything the GOD told her must be taking quite a toll on her back.

 

"Hmm*nods*, can I tell you a story?, one you might already know?"

 

The white one looks confused to the other one, but still nods.

 

  "Some time ago, there was a little girl and her brother, both lived a good life, they had everything they needed, and with the brother working and the little girl doing chores it was peaceful, nothing happened for a long time, just the two of them living and acting like a family.

 

They loved talking to one another, they would start talking about random things and time would pass like it started going 3x faster... But everything that's too good don't go on for long..... Humans started getting to appear at the Village they lived, apparently the village was the closest to the port the humans had made for themselves, and it was slaughter, kids, adults and elders, were all sliced burned, butchered or even some got thrown into spikes.

 

They did this, the boy and little girl weren't sparred, they got both impaled by a spear, together as the brother tried to save his little sister *tears roll down*, He... He tried, but both got the same ending, a cruel one."

 

As she ended tears wouldn't stop, but the white one too, tears going down her face with even more rage in her heart.

 

  "I....I see."

 

The white one didn't need to say anything, or better didn't know what to say whatsoever.

 

  "You don't need to worry, I know, I was given a deal, my brother too, but he already has done his part, mine is just giving you a key, but it's a one use key, you still want it?"

 

  The white one looks at the other face and smiles.

 

"I will take this key of yours, and unlock a future this place deserves, with a beautiful fist on that fucker ugly face."

 

The white one locks her hands into fists and punch her knuckles together.

 

"*Sighs*  I knew, but remember, *smiles* you are you, even if in a way we are the same."

 

  The girl turns into white dust as a key of flames appears in her place.

 

  The white one stands up.

 

  She raises her arm to the key, that flies to her hand.

 

  She takes it in her hand, in the real world her body does the same action.

 

"*Smiles* Now we will settle this, you goldie-ass-GOD!"

 

__________________

{Back to reality; The giant crate of a battlefield}

 

'Peace at least', that's what the GOD thought as he sent Zero flying, but nothing is it seems.

 

Not even a minute later, in the Location he sent her, a huge pillar of flames that goes to the sky explodes.

 

After a few seconds it goes away.

 

 " Hey...... Goldie~"

 

 His eyes bulge, he slowly turns his head back, just to be received with a high kick to the face, but he quickly defends himself with his right arm.

 

  An explosion occurs, everything around them in a 5 km region was leveled, a huge crater with spider cracks appearing beneath them at the ground, destroying even more the place.

 

 The boom that happened delayed sent even more dust and rocks flying.

 

Zero stays there, looking directly at the GOD, but...

 

She changed.

 

  The GOD finally getting a good view on his attacker as she rushes towards him, her appearance has changed, her eyes now had black sclera and both were yellow, the left one having yellow like veins around the pupil, some black line like tattoo on her left eye going to her left arm, her right arm ass full of wounds because the hit she received, her aura shattered, and she probably hit it way too much in her way inside the mountain, and there's the smile she was showing, all teeth, sharp as shark ones, he didn't know, but now she's using everything she has, but in a way that her body let the control to her.

Spoiler

Here:fainallincrease

[collapse]

 

This is her final card, her {Gift}.

 

◇{Increase: 'Infinite' Evolution}◇

5