Chapter 10: I am Your Evidence
7.3k 5 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Wang Shui looked at Long Huo with a frown and thought, "Pei! What better than us? The world recognized all three of us as equal, since when did junior sister Mingzhu change her Innate Talent? A fake will always be fake."

Although many people did not know about the real Long Huo, how could Wang Shui, who had always been his rival, not know about Long Huo's evil-doing? He would secretly kill innocent people to steal their treasures, frame innocent people of crimes they did not commit and lure young girls with that fake smile with the purpose of ruining them.

"Righteous my ass! You fucking disgusting thing! I will protect junior sister Mingzhu from your dirty hands even if I have to die! And I hope to god Heaven will judge you someday, if not, I will personally slay you!" Wang Shui cursed Long Huo in his mind while swearing to protect his Junior Sister Mingzhu.

And right when he finished cursing, he saw Long Huo, who was smiling side to side, cry out and spat a mouthful of blood.

"Eh?!" Both him and Mei Mingzhu were shocked and didn't know what was happening.

"Senior Brother Huo! Are you okay?!" Mei Mingzhu asked with a worried expression.

"Long Huo gasped for air and said with a shaking voice, "Y-yes, I am…" He was both scared and bewildered. He was fine a moment ago, but then out of nowhere, he felt an unfathomable power slam into his body, almost crippling his Cultivation!

"Senior Brother Huo, here's a 6th Grade Immortal  Restoration Pill, take this and heal." Mei Mingzhi took out a green pill from her Storage Pouch.

"Thank you Junior Sister Mingzhu, I, Long Huo, swear I will repay this graceful favor one day." Long Huo reached out for the Pill.

But before he could even touch the Pill, Spirit Pressure slammed down on him and slapped his whole body down back to earth, unable to even move a finger.

 

*Bang*

 The floor cracked with fissures, and Long Huo spat another mouthful of blood staining the dirt blood red.

"Ah! Senior Brother Huo! Who is it! Who is doing this!" Mei Mingzhu also started to feel scared and searched around with her Divine Sense. But all she could see was her shocked Senior Brother Shui and the thousands of shocked faces staring right at them.

Long Huo, who was barely conscious screamed with an unclear voice, "Who may this Senior be?! How did this Junior offend you?! I am the Eldest Son of the Long Family! You must have mistaken me for someone else!" But after he said that with great difficulty, not only did the Spirit Pressure lessen, it even got stronger!

"Aaaaah!" Long Huo screamed in pain and coughed up another mouth full of blood.

"Senior! Please release Senior Brother Huo. I think you have gotten the wrong person." Mei Mingzhu looked at her Senior Brother Shui and said, "Senior Brother Shui, you say something too!"

Wang Shui, who was frozen from shock finally came back alive. But he did not do anything, nor did he say a word. He only looked at the pitiful looking Long Huo on the ground.

His eyes lit up and said coldly, "Junior Sister Mingzhu, he deserves it." His wish had actually become true! If he didn't use this opportunity to deal with Long Huo given by Heaven, he would be an idiot!

"What did you just say?" Mei Mingzhu couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"I said, he deserves it! You may not know, but he is actually a very cruel man. He frames and kills innocents, ruins young girls and does many other evil deeds. He probably kicked a steel plate this time. We can not do anything for him." Wang Shui said with a serious face.

"T-that…" She was shocked to the core and didn't know what to say.

Then suddenly, a ripple spread across the sky and a voice that sounded like a male, yet a female, young, also old, said, "Mistaken? Is that right…."

Another ripple swam across the sky, "So, you are telling me that you did not kill my beloved disciple Jie'er?!"

Long Huo's eyes went wide, mind reeled and screamed, "SENIOR! I DID NO SUCH THING! I HAVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THIS GIRL NAMED JIE! I SWEAR ON MY NAME, LONGHUO!" Long Huo felt his heart jumping out of his throat.

He remembers all of the girl's name, but he did not remember one called Jie! He used to even check their backgrounds before moving, so how did he dig this hole?!

*Ripple*

"So, you're saying that I am framing you? Is your name not Long Huo?! Ahhh, my beloved disciple, Jie'er, that I treated like my own daughter! You dared to soil her with your rotten rod! If I don't kill you today, I won't have the face to be called her Master!"

"WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!!!! I SWEAR IT'S NOT ME!!! SOMEONE IS FRAMING ME! I AM INNOCENT!" Long Huo was begging like a dog. He now knows what it felt like to be the other party when being framed. But it was too late now.

"Hold!" A few figures appeared on top of Long Huo and fought back the Spirit Pressure on him.

"Father! Elders!" Long Huo felt the Spirit Power dissipate and cried happily. His family came to save him! He's safe!

A bulky middle-aged man with short blonde hair and fierce green eyes stepped forward and said, "Fellow Daoist, please stay your hands. I am this kid's father, Long Zhen. I think there has been a misunderstanding. I can assure you that Huo'er is a righteous man. I hope we can solve this peacefully."

*Ripple* "Hmph, misunderstanding? How could I be mistaken? Your Long Hua is guilty!" the voice declared.

Long Zhen frowned and said, "Fellow Daoist, do you have any evidence? If you do not, I will not stand here and let you bully my Long Family. Our family is not so easily bullied."

Long Huo couldn't hold back his anger from being framed and shouted, "My father is right! Where's your evidence?! If you don't give us a good explanation, my Long Family will not let this go! Do you not know what my Long Family represents?!"

"Shut up!" Long Zhen glared at his son. Was he beaten dumb? Can he even read the situation they are in? They didn't even know the voice's background! If the voice knew his background and still acted, he must have a stronger backer than them!

*Ripple* "Evidence? Not let me go? Good… Hahahaha." The voice started laughing.

Long Zhen shivered from top to bottom hearing that laughter, then felt something was not right and took a defensive stance, activating his Peak Golden Immortal Realm Spirit Power.

*Ripple* "You want my evidence right? Good, here's your evidence..." "I AM YOUR EVIDENCE!"

*BOOOOM* A monstrous Spirit Pressure rained down on Long Zhen along with the elders, like a holy mountain, pressed them flat on the ground.

Long Zhen and the company face turned pale and cried, "Senior! This junior was wrong and had eyes but don't recognize Mount Tai!" Long Zhen knew his son had kicked an iron plate this time.

But not just any regular iron plate. It was one made from a Senior above the Immortal Cultivation Realm with powers that even their ancestor at the Peak of Ancient Immortal Realm would need to bow before.

81