Chapter 11: Evil Cultivator
7.2k 6 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Long Zhen wanted to cry but had no tears. Who told his son to go around doing evil deeds despite his warnings? Why did he spoil him? Now look at the consequences, he offended someone his family could not afford to. People with the Cultivation above Immortal Cultivation Realm in this Realm can be counted on one hand, yet, his son somehow offended one by killing their disciple.

*Ripple* "Hmph, I don't care about you old bones, but you Long Huo, will stay here forever!"

"S-senior! That won't be good, he is not only the successor of my Long Family but is also a direct disciple of Church of the Qilin God, one of the Four Ancient Land. If you kill him, I am afraid the sect might not let this go…" Long Zhen tried to use the name of the Four Ancient Land to pressure this Senior. No matter who you are in the Immortal Realm, you have to give some face to the Four Ancient Land. They have been around for millions of years and had yet to face anything that can shake them.

*Ripple*

"Hahaha, you're threatening me? Don't worry; I will not kill him." The voice laughed.

"Really?! Thank you, Senior!" Long Zhen was so happy he wanted to jump. His threat had worked!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" But before he could rejoice, he heard a familiar sound screaming. He looked back to see his son, Long Huo, knelt on the ground, puking blood.

"Huo'er!!" Long Zhen turned pale and ran to his son to check his condition.

"What! His Dantian broke?" Long Zhen's face was now ghastly pale. What does a broken Dantian mean? It meant his son's Cultivation had been crippled and he can never Cultivate again! He will live a life as a mortal from now on. For a genius like him who had his future being limitless, was a fate worse than death! Even if there are miracle medicines in this world that can heal one's Dantian, where can they get one and can they even afford it?

"Senior! What's the meaning of this!" Long Zhen screamed angrily.

"I said I would not kill him, but I did not say I will not punish him." the voice sneered.

* * * * *

The bright sky turned black, and red lightning thundered with anger.

The spectators were shocked and shouted, "Heaven's Wrath! It only happens when a Evil Cultivator is being punished!"

"Heaven's Wrath…" Long Zhen looked up into the sky with a face full of pain and agony. This was definitely here for his son.

Now that Long Huo had his Dantian crushed and turned into a mortal, how can he hide his evil soul from Heaven's sight anymore? And without any Cultivation, how can he block against Heaven's Wrath?

"Hopeless! It's hopeless!" Long Zhen knew it was impossible to protect his son. Even if he used his body to protect his son, it will only make the Heaven's Wrath stronger and will not stop until his son perishes. But he still had to try, even if his efforts are futile and will die alongside with his son.

Long Zhen who was prepared to fight the Heaven's Wrath for his son, felt an unfathomable force pull him away and flew back.

The gloomy black sky flashed red and like a holy beam, except red and full of anger, tears through the air and struck at the kneeling Long Huo.

"NO!!!" Long Zhen screamed.

 

*BANG*

 

A loud bang resounded throughout the entire Holy Jade City, the earth shook, the trees around where it struck were turned into ash and where Long Huo was at a moment ago, transformed into a crater.

"AHHHHHH!! HUO'ER!!! NO!!!!" Long Zhen cried for the first time in a hundred thousand years.

He felt guilty and blamed himself! Guilty for not teaching his son properly! Guilty for not stopping his son earlier! Guilty for not being able to protect his son!

 

* * * * *

 

*Silence*

It was as if the entire world went silent at this moment; even a pin drop can be heard miles away.

*Ripple* But a voice broke that silence.

"If he did not Cultivate the path of the Evil and kill the innocent to gain power, he would not have had to die this way. Now that I have avenged my beloved Jie'er, I am finished here. Long Zhen! If you or the Church of the Qilin God want to take revenge for that trash, then find me. But I will not spare your life for the third time!" That's right, the one who pulled Long Zhen back was Shen Tian. He did not want the Heaven's Wrath to kill someone who did not deserve it.

The silence returned.

But a crazy laugh broke the silence again, "... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA….. Avenge my son? Find you? HOW DO I FIND SOMEONE WHEN I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS NAME, FACE OR VOICE?! AND YOU ARE TELLING ME TO LOOK FOR YOU? HAHAHAHHA." Long Zhen went crazy after seeing his son die in front of him and not even know who did it, let alone avenge him.

On this day, the entire Immortal Realm went into shock. The Eldest son of the Long Family, Long Huo was slain in front of his father by Heaven's Wrath instigated by an unknown Senior. Although they were shocked, they did not feel bad for Long Huo.

After he died, all the people who knew how evil he was but couldn't say anything due to fear, started spreading rumors about his evil deeds. Nobody doubted that after witnessing the Heaven's Wrath striking him. If he wasn't evil, would he have gotten struck by Heaven's Wrath?

 

* * * * *

 

*Sigh*

Shen Tian sighed with a gloomy expression.

"….." Feng Yue who was the most familiar with that monstrous Spirit Power knew it was her Young Master Tian behind that voice.

"...." The Ming Family next to them were shocked speechless. They did not dare believe what they had just witnessed. The Eldest son of the Long Family, Long Huo was actually a Evil Cultivator and punished by Heaven's Wrath!

"My Y-Young Master Huo…." Min Lian cried in a low voice.

"Big Brother Tian, was he a bad guy?" Asked the innocent Ming Li.

"Yes, he was. He did evil things to innocent people and was punished by Heaven. That's why you should be a good girl when you grow up, or big brother will not like you." Shen Tian lectured Ming Li in a soft voice.

Ming Li's face paled and cried, "Big Brother Tian, please don't hate Ming Li! I promise I will be a very, very good girl when I grow up!" Although they have only met today, she felt very intimate towards this Big Brother Tian and did not want him to dislike her.

85