Chapter 12 : Promise
7.2k 12 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ming Li's face paled and cried, "Big Brother Tian, please don't hate Ming Li! I promise I will be a very, very good girl when I grow up!" Although they have only met today, she felt very intimate towards this Big Brother Tian and did not want him to dislike her.

Shen Tian smiled and patted the head of Ming Li, "Don't worry, as long as you are a good girl, I will like you."

 

"Really?" Ming Li questioned.

 

"Really." Shen Tian said.

Ming Qiu looked at her youngest daughter and shook her head. This little girl is always disobedient and causing trouble for her family, let alone her real brother Shang Hai; even her grandfather can not deal with her. But in front of this stranger that she met today "Big brother Tian " she is obedient like a baby. While Ming Qiu was thinking this, she heard something unbelievable coming from Ming Li's mouth.

 

"Big brother Tian , so what if Ming Li behaves like a good girl forever?" Ming Li asked with a blush.

 

Shen Tian giggled and said, "Of course, I will like you forever."

 

Her eyes brightened and said, "Then will Big brother Tian  marry Ming Li when she grows up?"

 

 """".....""""!!!!

 

Ming Qiu, Ming Lian, Feng Yue and even Shen Tian became speechless. Especially Feng Yue felt a tinge of envy hearing the little girl’s confession!

 

After a moment of silence, Shen Tian laughed out loud, "Hahahaha! this my first time being proposed to! Good! You got me there Ming Li!" He stared right at Ming Li's eye, making her face turn bright red.

 Shen Tian thought little Ming Li was yet to understand the complications behind her innocent words and she was just overwhelmed for the first time meeting him.He thought of it just as an innocent childhood likance.

 

Ming Li seeing that Shen Tian was amused and not had taken her words seriously she was little sad and felt hurt.

 

"No big brother Ming Li is speaking the truth when she said she liked big brother",replied Ming Li sadly.

 

"!!!...huh?!",this time Shen Tian was  really amazed when he saw little Ming Li's resolute eyes.

 

"Sigh…Alright if you wish so ,but I have few conditions for you and also I will be leaving this place soon…so if we meet again when you're all grown up, and you still remember this random Big Brother. I promise that I would marry you!" Shen Tian said with a kind smile.

 

"Really?! You will?!" Ming Li jumped happily, her eyes watery.

 

 "Of course, but first you have to listen to my conditions."

"Okay!"

 Shen Tian made a barrier formation between both of them, blocking all sound from going outside and coming inside.

His face turned serious and said, "First, the most important thing is that when we meet again, as long as you still have a pure soul, I will not care if you have a bad Innate Talent or a low Cultivation, I will still marry you! But, if you have a bad soul, even if you have a Godly Innate Talent or the Highest Cultivation in the Immortal Realm, I will not marry you!"

 

As the son of his mother, his mother would never allow him to marry a female with a bad soul.

 

"Second, you have to feel the same way as you do now when you grow up, or there's no point in the marriage!" If he liked her, but she didn't like him, why would he marry her even if he promised?

"Last but not least, you have to keep this conversation a secret between us. You can not tell anyone even your own family! If you do, then you will never see me again in your life. Do you have any questions?" Shen Tian said all of the conditions clearly.

 

"Are you willing to accept these conditions? If not, I will erase your memories now and act as if this conversation had never happened." Shen Tian said.

 

"Yes! Even though I do not understand it now, I will when I grow up! No matter what it means, I will promise Big brother Tian !" Ming Li said with a cute earnest face.

 

"Good! Then I, Shen Tian, will swear in the name the Supreme Void overlooking all, if Ming Li can fulfill these conditions by the time she grows up and we meet again, I will Marry her! If not, let my soul be shattered!"

 

 *BOOM*

 

Before anybody could recover from the last shocking event, another one took place within the Immortal Realm. The sky covering the entire Immortal Realm changed into a Heavenly Phenomenon. All the living beings in the Immortal realm watched speechlessly as millions of Divine Beast danced in the Heavenly sky, the clouds turning rainbow, the water turning gold. The Spirit around them danced with a happy tone and as if God himself has arrived, a Holy Light shined upon the entire Holy Jade City area, making the Spirit Power there increase significantly.

 

* * * * *

 

Ming Li, who was shocked at the scene, calmed down after seeing her Big Brother's warm smile.

 

She too smiled radiantly.

 

"So Big brother is not someone from Immortal realm"

 

 Shen Tian smiled and said, "Yes, but keep that a secret."

 

"Hehe, a secret only between us." Ming Li giggled like a mischief kid.

 

"Ming Li, here's a little present from me. Keep it on you at all times and if you ever get into some trouble, show this, and it will protect you as if I am by your side." Shen Tian handed Ming Li a red necklace with an amber colored jade hanging in the middle of it with the word (天) engraved in it.

 

"Waah, so pretty! Thank you, Big brother Tian ." Ming Li thanked him.

 

"... Big brother Tian, can you bend down a bit for me?" She asked shyly.

 

 "Hm? Sure." He bent down and was now face to face with her.

 

*Muwah!*

 

 Ming Li kissed Shen Tian on the cheek and quickly lowered her head with steam coming out of her head. How bold of her! Shen Tian was dumbfounded and touched his cheek by instinct. This is the first time a female other than his own mother kisses him. Even if she was just a 10-Year-Old Kid, he was still dazed by it.

 

He smiled handsomely and patted Ming Li's head who was wiggling her small body left and right from joy. This very cute scene played out while everybody was too busy looking dumbfoundedly into the sky to notice it.

84