Chapter 15 : 20 billion High-grade Immortal Spirit Stones
6.8k 9 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The most offered were Immortal Stones, which were the currency used in the Immortal Realm. Not only can you buy things, but you can also train your Cultivation with the Spirit Power inside the Stones.

 

Lan Yu who was watching this turned so pale, she looked like the dead. But the most scared was the pretty girl who tried to shoo them away. She was so frightened that she lost consciousness and fell on the floor. But nobody even paid attention to her and left her to on the cold marble floor.

 

"I'm screwed! I'm dead!" Lan Yu cried to herself. He lied! It was not a Peak Grade Immortal Treasure but a Half Step Saint Treasure!

 

A few moments later, the bid is already at ten billion High Ranked Immortal Stones. This amount was already enough to scare even high ranked families. With this much, they can buy two Peak Grade Immortal Treasures.

But can two of them even be worth one Half Step Saint Treasure? No!!!!!!

 

* * * * *

 

 A few more minutes later. "16.9 billion High Ranked Immortal Stones. Any higher?" Feng Yue with a big grin asked.

 

"…." Everybody had already offered past the limits of their limit. Unless they sell everything to the last penny, what else can they offer? Feng Yue counted to three and shouted, "Good! Then this treasure will be sold to this noble sir here!" She started walking towards the hot red-faced old man who bid that price.

 

 "Hold! I am willing to pay 20 billion!" An old voice resounded. Everybody looked towards the sky where the sound was coming from and saw an old man with long gray hair and a friendly face, looking like someone's grandpa.

 

 "It's Senior Hang!" Some said. "Greetings, Senior!" Everybody paid their respects. Senior Hang is currently the head of Jade Phoenix's Auction House and also an elder at the Azure Phoenix God Sect.

 

He nodded to their greetings and landed in front of Shen Tian.

 

 "Young man, I am called Jiu Han, the current head of Jade Phoenix's Auction House, and I am willing to pay you 20 billion High Ranked Immortal Stone for that treasure!"

 

 He said while taking out a Storage Pouch.

 

 "…." Shen Tian looked at this friendly-looking old man in front of him. He had no Spirit Power coming out of him, meaning he's only here to do business and not to cause trouble.

 

"Sorry Senior, but the auction has already ended, and it belongs to that Senior over there." He pointed at the old bidder.

 

"….." Jiu Hang looked at the old man.

 

 "Uuhh... No, no, no. I haven't paid for it yet, so it does not belong to me!" He started shaking his head. Although he won the bid, he didn't have the guts not to give some face to Jiu Hang and pay for it.

Feng Yue turned angry instantly. "What shit are you spewing? You had the highest bid so take this and pay up!" She held the sword in front of the man telling him to take it.

 

"… Aiya! Stupid me, I forgot to bring my Immortal Stones! Sorry, but I can't pay for it so ignore my bid…" He acted by looking into his Storage Pouch and turned around to run away.

 

"…" Feng Yue and Shen Tian looked at the running shadow with a dumbfounded look. What the fuck? If he did not have the money, why did he bid on it in the first place? Now he wasted everybody's time…

 

 Jiu Hang looked back with a smile, "Now that the bid is voided, can I bid my 20 billion High Ranked Immortal Stone?"

 

Shen Tian looked at Jiu Hang and said with an apologetic face, "Sorry Senior, it's not that I don't want to sell to you, but I can't."

 

 Jiu Hang frowned and asked, "What? Why not? Who said you couldn't? I'll handle it."

 Feng Yue came in and said, "Senior, My noble Young Master, waited in line for hours to sell, yet before he can even speak, he was cursed at. Not to mention that your Jade Phoenix's Auction House even said that even if my Young Master were to beg them, they won't buy it and chased us away. Which is why we're selling out here."

 

 Hearing that, Jiu Hang's friendly face instantly turned furious, "What?! Which bastard said that? Tell me right now, and I'll kill them!" He turned red from anger.

 

Which fucking idiot said not to buy it even if he begged? That idiot just personally ruined the entire Jade Phoenix's Auction House once in a lifetime opportunity! When was the last time they sold a Half Step Saint Treasure? Never! If he finds out who did this, he will personally slay them! No, even if he didn't, the Azure Phoenix God Sect will do it! Each Four Ancient Land had their own Saint Treasure and now their Sect got a chance to get another one that was close to it. But some idiot had to come in and ruin it! What happens if the other three Ancient Land gets their hands on it? That would be a significant loss for their Sect! Jiu Hang suddenly caught a glimpse of Lan Yu.

 He stared at her with an angry face, "Lan Yu! You should have been here for a while! Tell me exactly what happened here!" He shouted.

 Lan Yu who had her mind blank woke up and ran to Jiu Hang to pay her respects, "Little Yu greets Master Hang." She bows.

"Hurry up and tell me what happened here!" He ignored her greetings and urged.

 

*Dong*

 

Lan Yu kowtowed and cried, "…. Master Hang, I was wrong and didn't prevent it when I had the chance!" Jiu Hang got even angrier after hearing his most favorite and trustworthy girl was involved, "Stop crying and tell me!"

 

Lan Yu wiped her tears and said, "Yes, it all happened when….." She started to narrate the story that took place when she first arrived and how she tried to prevent the Young Master from leaving, yet her Junior Sister kept on making things worst and how things got to this point.

 

 Jiu Hang almost puked blood from anger. It all started because this servant girl got too arrogant and tried to chase away this ordinary-looking boy! All this shit caused by a mere door servant? How ridiculous!

If the Azure Phoenix God Sect lost a Half Step Saint Treasure because of a mere servant, they would be laughingstocks for years to come!

 

Jiu Hang looked at the unconscious girl on the floor and said coldly, "Bring her away and execute her tonight in the city square for faking authority and causing harm to my Azure Phoenix God Sect!"

"Yes, Master!" Servants came to tie up the unconscious girl and dragged her away.

 

 Jiu Hang sighed and looked at Shen Tian. "Young Sir, can you tell me your name? I would like to apologize to you for this unfortunate event and hope we can talk it out." He asked. He had to do whatever it takes to smooth things out and flip their bad relationship around.

 

Shen Tian still had a calm looking face. He understands that it was not the entire Jade Phoenix's Auction House's fault. One bad apple only caused it within in a dozen good ones.

 

 "You can call me Shen Tian!" He said with a smile.

82