Chapter 17 : A plan for ambush
6.7k 8 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The morning after the incident between the Shen Tian and Jade phoenix auction house, the whole city is covered by the news.

    "Did you hear? A random boy was selling a half-step Saint treasure in front of the Jade phoenix auction house?"

    "Yes, I heard that! That's the hottest news in our city today. It's shocking because the Jade phoenix auction house’s servant girl didn’t allow him to enter not so he was selling outside."

    "Yes, some even said that the boy was from an ancient hidden family."

    "There is a high possibility that what you said is true, logically speaking, even Ancient Immortals also don’t have such treasures."

    "By the way, the bid was 16.9 billion high grade immortal stones and was an elder from the Li family."
“Aren’t they the second family in Holy Jade City after the Long clan?”

“Oye oye didn’t you hear what happened to that Long clan’s bastard?” another joined.

“Serves them right for raising a evil cultivator….alright,as I was saying the elder had bided 16 .9 billion high grade immortal stones but the Mister Hang the head of Jade Phoenix auction house came at that moment  and intimated the elder from Li family and took the treasure for 20 billion high grade immortal stones”

    Multiple people are discussing the matter of the incident that had happened. Slowly the stories change and become exaggerated. Some said that the Mister Hang had beaten the elder from Li family and forcefully took away the treasure . Others said that the said Jade Azure Phoenix clan will be really powerful  now and would  conquer the whole Immortal Realm.

 

 

*SHATTER*

“WHAAAT?”

A middle age man sitting on a throne suddenly hit the stone arm-rest and turned it to dust.

An old man could be seen prostrating before the middle age man.

 

“Speaking to the patriarch ,please forgive this old bones for not obtaining the treasure …I will take any punishment for my failure “the old man spoke.

 

This old man precisely the elder from Li family who had ran away getting intimidated of Mister Hang and came running back to the Patriarch of the Li family and described the all incidents that had happened.

 

“Sigh…Its not your fault old Tun even if you had fought with Mister Hang of the jade phoenix auction house our Li Family is nothing infront of one of the five ancient clans,Azure Jade Phoenix sect.”

“But are you sure the boy was a mere mortal ?”

“Reporting to the patriarch ,The boy indeed was a mortal when I checked with my divine sense and he had an old woman following him”

“Where is the boy now ?”

“Patriarch the boy was invited inside the Jade phoenix auction house by that old bastard Hang”

“Hmm…Good ! take the most powerful experts of the family and abduct the boy when he comes out”

 

“But Master do we need most powerful..?!”

 

“Yes of course the boy dared to bring out a half-step sword in the broad daylight even if he is a mortal he must have got protections”the patriarch of the Li clan repLid.

 

“Father!”,a small shout came from the outside of the clan hall.

It is a young man in his fifteens. His looks handsome with silky black hair and shap pair of eyes.

 

“Father , allow me to pertake in this mission and capture that boy!”the young man suddenly declared.

This boy was the young master of the Li Family ,Nie Li ….He was a genius in sword fight and even had quite a reputation in the Holy Jade City…

This Nie Li was the rising star in the Holy Jade City,previously he was a normal boy with medriocre cultivation but one year ago he suddenly exposed his talents and with support of his Nie Family which was once a low ranked family suddenly challenged and defeated the previous second ranked in the  Holy Jade City, The Sacred Family . This incident had moved the Holy Jade City in turmoils…

 

“Father I will personally go and capture this boy and take away all his treasures hehehe”, Nie Li laughed.

“Okay you go but be careful and if there is any problem immediately retreat from there”

“Yes father I Understand”

 

************

At the entrance of the Jade Phoenix auction house

A young boy and a granny could  be seen coming out of the auction house.It was of course Shen Tian and Feng Yue.

 

They were walking towards the ground where the event of Stair way to heaven was being held at.

They were talking ,suddenly the laughing  Feng Yue become alerted, ”Heh,Young master there seems to be some rats following us quite a time”

 

“Yeah just let them be …”

 

“But young master they were planning to ambush you when we will be walking towards that lonely street . From the auction house to the City ground people had to cross a little street where almost no shops were present so the number of people going there was less.

 

“I know that Feng Yue so we would be flying towards the mountain range near  The Holy Jade City leading them there…and even if they follow us there despite know that they have been find out , I would teach them a lesson”

 

Shen Tian and Feng Yue suddenly too off and flew towards the mountain range.

 

In the shadows they was a young man with 10 other persons present,they looked fierce…

 

“Tch, it seems we were found out “, Nie Li sounded irritated

“what should we do young master”,one man whispered beside him.

 

“We would be following them towards the jade mountain range…they both must be using some treasures to fly in the sky “,greed was evident in the young man’s eyes as he instructed him men .

 

“But young master,Master has told us to be careful and if the party find us about our location he had instructed to return back to the mansion”

“You cowards do you think a mortal boy and a old weak woman would have the strength to protect them if we attack them?”

“And besides if they are running away they must be weak and also carrying valuables with them!”Nie Li continued.

 

“Yes Nie Li is correct and we must capture them other wise if we lose this God-sent chance we would be disdained by heaven and earth”,spoke a young man with same age as of Nie Li his name was Lu Piao and he , Nie Li and Du Ze their another friend who was also present in the team,these three trio used to read in the Holy Jade Orchid Institute  of the Holy Jade City…

77