Chapter 18 : Terrified
6.7k 8 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two figures quietly landed inside the forest of the Holy Jade mountain range

It was Shen Tian and Feng Yue. They both were now waiting for their pursuers to catch up with them…

Nearly about half an hour later several tiny dots were seen in the sky. It was the young master of the Li family along with several other experts.

 

*BOOOM*

 

Dust and mud scattered all around.

The experts from the Li family had landed just 100 m away from Shen Tian and Feng Yue.

 

Both sides looked towards each other Shen Tian and Feng Yue with an unusually calm face and those experts from Li family with greed evident from their eyes. As if they were not looking towards a person but a fat black sheep ready for slaughter.

 

*Tap* *Tap*

A handsome young boy wearing an orange-brown robe came to the front from the back of those experts.

 

“Greeting Young master “ Nie Li smiled as he spoke towards Shen Tian but no speck of sincerity could be seen in eyes.

Who is Nie Li? He is the young master of Li family a once in thousand years genius, so it could be seen as normal if he doesn’t speak cordially with Shen Tian. Nie Li also has a heaven-defying secret which only he knows and that was also the reason why a boy who was once meek and timid had become so powerful and outspoken not afraid of anyone.

“Hmm, okay but why are you following us ?”

“hahaha young master sure jest, we were just passing by here when I saw it was the same person who was selling that heaven-shaking treasure and I told my young master to invite you to my family ”came an old voice from inside those group of experts.

It was the same elder from the Li family who had before bid for the half-Saint grade sword.

 

“Aren’t you that old man who scurried away like a rat when Mister Hang of jade phoenix auction house intimidate  you?”

When Shen Tian heard they were blatantly telling lies, he no longer bothered to speak cordially with these guys.

 

“Y-you!!!” the elder from the Li family was angered. He was indeed afraid of Mister Hang but doesn’t mean any could just badmouth him… he was an elder from the second most powerful family in Holy Jade City!

 

“HEY!! just my Young Master Tian is giving you face doesn’t mean you guys can speak anything you want”, Feng Yue was losing her patience.

An invisible pressure suddenly descended on the scene.

 

“We gave you the chance to take the treasure at the bidding but you ran away and now you come trying to steal from us and even thinking of harming MY Young master !!” Feng Yue spoke angrily.

 

“Enough of this chit-chat just capture the boy and kill the old woman and bring him to the Li family…” the elder instructed the experts of Li family.

 

Shen Tian finally snapped. Even he becomes the Buddha even a Buddha would be angered seeing such audacity from these people. Shen Tian speaking to them calmly doesn’t mean they could do anything they want. These men even dared to speak of harming his followers in his presence…

 

“ENOUGH OF THIS!!”, as if the whole immortal realm trembled

Feng Yue shivered after hearing that.

“Y-young Master, don’t mind them, I’ll go and kill them all right away!” But she was rejected.

“No, whether they are innocent or guilty, I will be the judge of that.”

 

“Why are you doing this?”,“What do you get from capturing me?” Shen Tian asked with a calm face.

 

Although he already knew the answer, he wanted to hear it from their own mouths. The experts from the Li looked at him and laughed.

“Of course it causes of the valuables that you hold on you “ the elder laughed.

“Yeah Yeah it's your fault bringing so many valuables with you and not even having protection hahaha”, it was Lu Piao who spoke. Du Ze never spoke and kept quiet.

 

“SHUT UP YOU GUYS “ suddenly can a shout it was the Young master of the Li family, Nie Li, he appeared to be agiated for some unknown reason. He was sweating buckets and shivering as if he had seen something horrible.

 

“Thwat”,Nie Li suddenly fell to his knees and kowtowed banging his head on the hard ground

 

*Thwat* *Thwat* *Thwat*  *Thwat*

As if possessed by ghost he kept hitting the ground with his head as several cracks were visible on the ground.

 

“Please leave us to go… this lowly brother of yours  never bother young master again“

 

“Ma-master !!!!!” every one of the Li family was taken aback but the abrapt change occurring before their eyes

 

There young master who was aloof and fearless even in front of the Governor of the Holy Jade City, the person who even refused to bow to the governor is now suddenly kowtowing infront this unknown stranger boy.

To understand what had happened we have to know about the history of this boy called Nie Li.

He is the genius young master of Li family but actually what people don’t know that this person is a man who got reborn to his past. All his abilities and cunningness lies in the fact that he had dealt with many such schemes and had travelled to higher realms in his past life! .Nie Li in his past life had obtained a book called Demon Temporal spirit book which helped him to become a heaven-shaking expert who even roamed the Divine realms freely. He was a powerful expert but got killed by a very supreme demon god beast, the Sage emperor who ruled the Ancestral demon Land in the realm of Gods which was a realm above the Divine Realm. When Nie Li was killed that same book helped him reincarnate to his past….

As for why he was kowtowing towards Shen Tian was because when he came here to capture Shen Tian he had felt something unnatural in his heart!not to forget his soul is the same supreme soul that he had before he got killed by that supreme expert. Nie Li practiced a heaven-defying martial art which had helped him overcome many tribulations from his past life, so whenever he fights someone it is his practice to see the ultimate Fate of that person he was dealing with. So when Nie Li first secretly divined about the fate of this fight. He did so as he thought Feng Yue was probably an expert but what he saw made his heart quake …

 

In his mind he saw –

 

‘His Aura, from unclear to domineering like a God.

His face no longer looked like an ordinary mortal, but the most handsome male in this world. He no longer had that peaceful expression, but a face full of anger!

*DONG*

 

As if lightning had struck everybody’s mind, they all fell on their knees and choked on their own saliva.

 

The elder from the Li family had immediately lost conscious.

 

Lu Piao and Du Ze were also kneeling on the floor, accidentally peeing in their pants.

It was as if the face of the Emperor sitting on his throne! giving judgement!

 

In the divination, Nie Li saw himself’ shivering like never before as if he was hearing the devil call for him, and his jaw was clanking nonstop from fear.’Even when he fought the Sage Emperor he was not this terrified. The expression which he saw on his face was of pure terror.

 

“I will kill you because of my selfishness!” “Wait—”

*Boom*

 

Before Nie Li could even beg, ripples appeared in the air with Tian Yi in the middle. It swept past everybody, and the entire place instantly turned quiet!

Every single expert had died!

 

He too died in that scene his heaven defying supreme soul couldn’t do anything and even the most mysterious Demon Temporal Spirit book which came to the rescue of him got torned into pieces like fragile papers.

 

A blood fog covered the entire area!

 

 Nie Li saw Shen Tian flicked his sleeves, and the blood fog got swept away, staining the trees around them blood red.

 

All of this takes some time to describe but actually happened in an Instant.’

 

 

 

 When he actually saw this divination he was scared shitless as even when he was fighting the Sage emperor in his past life the Sage emperor couldn’t even scratch a page from the Demon Temporal spirit book but now in his fate he clearly saw all his reasonings turning upside down.

 

“Young master please let us go,we just little scums who don’t know how high is mount Tai… please leave us this single time” pleaded Nie Li.

 

“Interesting… it seems there is something queer about this boy” Shen Tian swept his divine sense on the kowtowing Nie Li and saw through the destiny and soul of this boy called Nie Li.

 

“Hmm so he is a reincarnated guy with an interesting destiny…very good, it is likely to cross path with him in the near future”

 

“Okay this is the last time I am letting you go but the next time…” replied Shen Tian

 

“Yes Yes as the young master suggests this lowly one will get out of here! Everyone thank young master for his mercy “ shouted Nie Li.

 

The experts were dumbfounded as they hastily kowtowed to Shen Tian and followed the fleeing Nie Li.

 

 

“Young Master that boy’s soul was that of an god realm expert”

“Yeah I know, he also has divined the fate of theirs if they attacked us that’s why he suddenly ran away like a dog with tail between his legs Hahaha”

 

“So what you would be doing Young master ?”

 

“Ah it is alright the boy has learned his lesson and I also saw something interesting in his fate” Shen Tian continued…

“Something is brewing throughout the whole Primal Chaos but that’s okay  I will see about it when it happens…lets now hurry to the event, Little Ming must also be waiting for us “ said Shen Tian as he started leaving.

“Yes, Young Master” Feng Yue followed Shen Tian speculating about the matters her young master spoke about.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

81