Chapter 23 : Let’s go to Mortals Realm (Part I )
6.4k 14 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Where did he go?!” 

Not everybody saw his face clearly, so it was like finding a needle in a haystack. “Find him!!” 

 The three Sect Master ordered their own servants. 

What a joke. If they let this once in a lifetime genius disappear, they will not be able to sleep well at night! 

 “Ah, Big Brother Tian! Don’t leave me alone!” Ming Li started crying. 

 “Ming Li, what are you crying about? I’m right here.” 

 

Shen Tian, as if nothing happened, appeared before her. 

“Big Brother Tian!” She wiped her tears and ran to hug him. He smiled and picked her up to carry her. 

“Your Big Brother here will not leave you here without saying his goodbyes.” 

“…….” 

Ming Qiu and Shang Guang became nervous and started shaking a bit. 

 The way they used to see him had completely changed. Who is he now? He was the one who climbed all the way to the Peak of Stairway to Heaven! Someone way out of their Family’s league! 

 However, this person whom they can’t even stand next to was holding their daughter happily…. Ming Qiu calmed down after that. 

“Young Master Tian, congratulations.” She changed the way used to address him.  

“It was nothing.” He laughed. 

He looked at Ming Li who was in his arms and turned serious. 

 “Ming Li, Big Brother here came back to say goodbye. I will probably not be back for another ten years…” 

Ming Li’s face paled right after hearing that. She knew this day would happen sooner or later, but she was still reluctant to let him go. 

 “Big Brother Tian, do you really have to go?” Her eyes turned watery. 

“Yes, I do.” He smiled bitterly. 

She turned silent after hearing that…  

“Ming Li, do you remember our promise?” 

 “Un!” She nodded. 

“When I come back, I want to see the same old Ming Li but more mature, is that okay?”  

“Yes! I will stay a good girl forever!” She became brighter after hearing that. 

“Un, that’s a good girl.” 

 “Also, do not forget about the thing I gave you. It’s really important, never lose it okay?”  

“I understand Big Brother.” 

Next, Shen Tian looked at Ming Qiu. 

 “Senior Qiu, remember the favor I owe you? Do you have anything in mind right now?” He did not forget her kindness and kept his promise. 

 Ming Qiu was startled for a second. He still remembers that? “Don’t worry about that small matter; I don’t mind.” She rejected. 

Her husband’s face went in shock when he heard that. Favor? He owes them a favor?! 

 “You may not mind, but I do. I take all of the people who treats me kindly serious.” He insisted. 

 “My beautiful wife! He’s right! You’re hurting him by declining his kindness! You must accept this favor!” Her husband also persuaded her while giving hints to her with his eyes. 

 Ming Qiu looked at this husband of hers while sighing, “This old man… Fine, since Ming Li wants it too, I’ll try asking it…” She gave up and nodded. 

 She looked at Shen Tian with a worried face. What will they do if he rejects it?... 

 “This may sound weird since I asked you to forget about it but…. When Li’er grows up, can you save a spot for her? I’m fine with her being just a concubine or even a bed warming girl… She’ll grow up to be beautiful too…” She said awkwardly. This is definitely the most awkward line she has ever said. 

 Shang Guang eyes lit up like a torch and looked at him with anticipation. Ming Li’s face turned bright red. 

Shen Tian looked at her weirdly. That’s it? He already promised Ming Li that if she could fulfill the conditions after 10 years, he would marry her and make her his wife… 

 But after he looks at Ming Qiu’s amusing face, he laughed. “Good! When I come back, I’ll look for her! But whether or not she wants to do it then, is not up to me!” 

 Shang Guang felt so good right now he thought he went to Heaven. 

 “Yessssss! Mother, Father! Ancestors! Do you see this?! Our Family is about to leap through the Dragon’s Gate! Us being a High Ranking Family is just right around the corner!” 

 “Look! I found him! He’s over here!” Someone suddenly shouted and pointed in his direction. Shen Tian sighed. It looks like it’s time to go. 

“It’s really him! I saw his face clearly too!” 

 Everybody in the surroundings instantly looked at their direction. He put down Ming Li and gave her a little kiss on her forehead. 

“Ming Li, Big Brother is going to leave now… Stay safe and remember our promise!” 

 “Big Brother Tian…. Un! I will be a good girl and wait for you!” She felt something prick her heart, but she didn’t understand what that feeling is at the moment. 

 “Ming Family, it was nice meeting you! Until we meet next time! Good Bye!” “Feng Yue! Let’s go!” 

 “Yes, Young Master!” 

 Their figures flashed and disappeared. “Ahhh! He disappeared again!” 

“What is he? A ghost?” 

 “Excuses me! This family over here! What is your relationship with him?!” The Ming Family got swarmed from all sides with questions. 

  

*AHEM!* 

 Shang Guang coughed loudly, indicating that he was going to speak. Everybody turned quiet to listen. 

“Listen up! That was Young Master Tian! And our relationship you ask? He is my Son In Law! My youngest daughter is currently engaged to him!” He said with a proud voice. 

 “Damn, that shit felt good!” He laughed in his heart. The crowd turned wild after that. 

“Son In Law?! May I ask which Family are you from!?” 

 Nobody doubted that after seeing him kiss that little girl’s forehead. 

“I am Shang Guang from the Ming Family!” This is the first time he ever got to say his family name with such pride in front of so many people. 

  

*Boom* 

 

The entire place felt heavy all of sudden and three figures came out of thin air and stood in front of Shang Guang. 

“You’re his Father In Law?” One of them asked. 

*Gasp!* 

Shang Guang gasped and said, “Greetings Seniors! This little one is indeed his Father In Law! He promised to accept my youngest daughter as his concubine when he comes back!” 

These three were precisely the three Sect master. 

 “When he comes back? Where did he go and did he say how long he will be gone for?” Cao Jian asked. 

 “Seniors, he did not mention where he was going, but he said that he would be back after ten years to marry my daughter!” He didn’t dare to put on airs in front of these three Seniors. 

 “Ten years… That’s a little bit of time. Good! Which one is your daughter?” Xuan Ruogang asked. Ten years is like ten days for Immortals like them. 

“Ming Li, come over here to greet your Seniors!” He beckoned her. 

 Ming Li followed and said, “Greeting Seniors.” 

 Xuan Ruogang smiled after seeing her and said, “Good, good. Ming Li, was it? Do you want to be a disciple of my Five Sense Illusion Sect?” 

 The other two Sect Master face changed after that. What quick thinking! If she took care of his concubine when he comes back, won’t he owe her and join her Sect?! 

 “Wait! Little girl, come to my Sect, I’ll make you a direct disciple, and we can use pills to increase your Innate Talent!” Zou Guo said. 

 “No, no, little girl, you should join mine! I’ll make you super powerful so that your husband will like you more!” Cao Jian was not too bad with his head. 

 Everybody looked at her with envy. So young and already a direct sect disciple… But that was nothing compared to having such a legendary husband. She’s bound to become famous starting today. 

 Everybody was jealous as hell! But they couldn’t do anything! Who dares to touch her? Even the Sect Master treated her with such respect… 

 “….” Ming Li didn’t know how to answer. 

 

82