Chapter 24 : Let’s go to Mortals Realm (Part II )
6.4k 11 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“….” Ming Li didn’t know how to answer.

 

Then she remembered something.

 

She asked, “Seniors, do you know how to keep my soul pure?”

 

Eh? The three of them were shocked by her question. So young and she’s already talking about a pure soul?

 

Xuan Ruogang’s eye lit up, “Li’er, my sect has a Soul Technique called ‘Stainless Soul’ and it can help you clean away the impurities in your soul and keep the already pure souls even purer!” She already started addressing her with affection, like she was her own daughter.

 

Min Li’s eyes began to glitter and said, “Okay! Senior, I will follow you!”

 

Keeping her soul pure is the most important since her Big Brother did not care about her talent or cultivation.

 

“Aiya…” The other two sighed…

 

But then they motivated themselves by thinking, “Just because she has his concubine doesn’t mean she’ll actually get him! I still have a chance!”

 

Xuan Ruogang smile grew even wider when she heard that.

 

“Good, good, good! I will personally guide you! Li’er s Guardian, do you have any objections?” She looked at the two shocked parents.

 

“No, no, no. Of course not! We’re honored that Senior will personally guide our daughter!” Shang Guang bowed.

 

You must be brain dead if you decline such an offer.

 

Xuan Ruogang nodded and said, “Good, then I’ll give you three days to say your good-byes. On the third day, I’ll come and pick her up to bring her to my Sect!”

 

“Thank You, Senior!” The parents both kowtowed.

 

 

* * * * *

 

 

The news blew up into every corner in the Immortal Realm.

 

A dark horse stepped on the peak of Stairway to Heaven finally after ten million years!

 

A 10 years old girl became a direct disciple of Xuan Ruogang, Sect Master of Five Sense Illusion Sect!

 

That little girl was also the genius’s future concubine!

 

Her name was Ming Li, and she came from the Ming Family!

 

 

* * * * *

 

 

The entire Ming Family was so busy receiving guests that they didn’t even have time to eat or shower! Everybody and their mother came with gifts to say their greetings and trying to have a connection.

They are now recognized as a High-Rank Family and had the backers of three of the four Ancient Land!

 

Shang Guang was so happy his face froze with a smile and stays like that even in his sleep! Ming Lian envied her younger sister, but she also felt happy to have a sister like her.

Ming Qiu was so busy at greeting guests; she thought she was a waitress at a restaurant!

 

Shang Hai, the never seen before brother came back to his family and thought he walked into the wrong family! When the fuck did my family turn into a restaurant?!

 

*Achoo**Achoo* “Snif, is somebody badmouthing behind my back ?“, thought Shang Hai.

 

Ming Li stayed for three days and said goodbye to her Family to followed Xuan Ruogang as her direct disciple.

 

 

* * * * *

 

 

Yang Qi was staring at the sky absentmindedly.

 

A few hours later, he yelled out, “It can’t be helped! Even I would fall for someone like him! I Yang Qi, will admit defeat for the first time in my life!”

 

The same day after he said that sentence, a rumor saying how the second eldest son Yang Qi turned gay and spread throughout the entire family.

 

Yang Bin sighed at this rumor.

 

Meanwhile, the Long Family and the Church of the Qilin God was still searching for this “Mysterious Senior” with no avail…

 

 

* * * * *

 

 

Somewhere in Holy Jade City, there is a guard who usually sits around doing nothing while protecting a 25 Meter tall Gate.

 

“What a great job, you get high pay, nobody dares to cause trouble, and nobody even comes here!” He thought to himself.

 

He is precisely the guard of the Realm Gate. He is always bored because nobody ever comes here to use the Realm Gate.

 

Why does no one use it you ask?

 

Who has enough time and money on their hands to go back to where they came from, the lower Realms?

 

Everybody came from the lower Realms at some point. So who would pay to go back down to where the Spirit Power and Resources were worst?

 

Everybody had to cross through dead bodies that can form rivers and large amounts of hellish trials just to go to a higher Realm. And after that, they do the exact same thing trying to ascend to the next Realm. So who the hell have time to go down to bully weaklings? Nobody!

 

“Hmm?” The guard looked up to see two figures walking towards him.

 

“Halt! What is your business for being here?” He ordered them to stop as trained. “We’re here to use the Realm Gate and go to the lower Realms.”

 

The ordinary-looking boy replied.

 

Wow, someone actually wants to use the Realm Gate…

 

“Okay! As long as you have enough Immortal Stones for your own travel expense and also pay us a fee, you can use it! Which Realm do you want to go?”

 

“Can I keep where I want to go a secret?”

 

The boy didn’t want people to have a clue where he went to…

 

“Secret? I don’t mind, but you’ll have to pay extra!”

 

It’s normal for people to want to keep where they’re going a secret, so he didn’t mind. “Thanks, give us a moment.”

“Okay, take your time.” He went back on duty.

 

* * * * *

 

The two figures were Shen Tian and Feng Yue.

 

“Feng Yue are you ready to go ?”

 

 

 “YEES, I’ll follow Young Master no matter where he Goes!” She shouted, and the guard had a startle.

 

“Your mother! What are you shouting at?! You almost scared me to death!” The guard cursed in his heart.

 

Shen Tian looked at this loyal subordinate of his and smiled.

 

“Good! Let’s go to the Mortals Realm!”

 

“Yes, Young Master!” She cried happily.

 

They walked towards the guard. “We’re Ready.”

 

The guard nodded his head said, “Okay, the cost for each person is –

Mortal Realm : 3 billion High-Grade Immortal Stones

Spirit Realm : 2 billion High-Grade Immortal Stones

Heaven Realm : 1 billion High-Grade Immortal Stones

and the fee will be 100 million High-Grade Immortal Stones!” He said professionally.

“Since you want to do it secretly, the fee will be 200 million instead. And because you have two people, it will be 400 million! After you pay up the 400 million High-Grade Immortal Stone, go to the Realm Gate and put in the amount corresponding to the Realm you want to go! That’s all!”

 

“Sounds good, here.”

 

Shen Tian handed him a Storage Pouch.

 

“Good! Go ahead and use the Realm Gate!” He counted and nodded. Shen Tian and Feng Yue walked towards the Realm Gate.

 

“Are you ready?” He asked the nervous looking Feng Yue.

 

“This is my first time going to the Mortals Realm. This will be fun! I’m ready whenever you are Young Master.” She said excitedly.

She born in Celestial Heavenly Realm, so she has no idea what it looks like down there as she never bothered about mortals.

 “Good! Let’s go!”

 

Shen Tian placed 6 million Perfect Immortal Stones into a hole next to the Realm Gate.  The Realm Gate activated, and a Purple Portal appeared.

Shen Tian looked at it with a calm face. “Let’s go. On to the Mortals Realm!”

He walked towards the Purple Portal with a smile, followed by Feng Yue, disappearing from the Immortal Realm.

 

68