Chapter 26 : Cyan’s Diner
6.3k 7 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“No buts when we formed the contract I had my reasons too“.

“Y-young master !!”

“Yue’r you are my partner not my servant always remember that” Shen Tian Spoke seriously.

“Yes young master”

Holding gently Shen Tian calmed her. As he patted Feng Yue’s head gradually she stopped sobbing
Her eyes were red from all that crying...

When she got back her clarity she blushed furiously as her heart started beating like crazy...”Ahhhhhh Young master is holding me what should I do? “

Her thoughts were jumbled.
In fact, when Shen Tian had told that he had his reasons it was indeed true as for what it was we would be knowing that later

Seeing she had stopped crying he let her go and stood up

“Alright Yue’er let’s get going “ Shen Tian urged her

“Yes ... “, she was not willing to part with her young master but stood up regaining her will as she smiled brightly.

They both had many things to experience in the Mortals Realm...

But now regaining her clarity Feng Yue began to think “He is so smart, yet he believed this shitty book and even came all the way down here because of this?!

So her Young Master is only book smart and had little real-life experience?!

No wonder why her Young Master was such a law-abiding citizen and waits in line!

It looks like my work had just increased by ten folds…

“Don’t worry Young Master; I’ll surely guide you in the right direction…” But she suddenly splurted almost a bucket of blood thinking of something.

“*Huff *Huff *that means he knows nothing about that type of matters too?
And I have to teach him that too ?” Feng Yue’s breathing became heavy as she thought something which is not good for children.

“Feng Yue are you Ok? “ Shen Tian seems to be back to normal as he addressed her as before

“Yes yes yes young master I am good let's go !” Feng Yue hurriedly said.

“Really? Good! Which way do we go?!” He asked innocently.

“….”

Feng Yue face palmed in her mind.

* * * * *

“Feng Yue, you’ll fly in front of me, and I’ll match your speed.”

If he flew first, Feng Yue would definitely be left behind with no chance of catching up.
“Yes, Young Master!”
She jumped into the air and flew off into the distance with speed many times faster than the speed of sound.

But when she looked back, her Young Master was right behind her with a relaxed expression. He even yawned!

“….”

*******

Shen Tian and Feng Yue flew for ten thousands of miles until they reached a city that filled with people. They could have just teleported to that place with just a split second, but sinceShen Tian was enjoying this experience, they chose to fly.
This city was called Cyanwood Town, a large city in between the Sky Spill Continent and Jianlong Continent.
With a beaming smile on his face, Shen Tian was amazed by the scenery of this city. The tall buildings, many people in robes talking happily together and flying swords!
Flying swords are used by cultivators who were incapable of flight. This flying sword actually appeared with a blue-colored at the middle and red at the surrounding parts. This could be used by fueling it by spirit power.
After walking for several minutes to sightsee, suddenly Shen Tian's attention was caught by something in his front. After this, his eyes suddenly lit up. In his front was a two-story building that was average looking at it is with a plaque "Cyan's Dine". Shen Tian longed for Mortals food and seeing a restaurant his hunger came back.
“Feng Yue let’s get inside” without waiting for Feng Yue to reply, he strode towards the entrance of the restaurant.
Feng Yue followed behind him.
His eyes glow in excitement more because it was more amazing when you got inside. If the appearance outside was average, inside was grand! The surroundings were sparkling gold!

"Esteemed guests, what table do you prefer?" a waitress walked towards them and asked politely. Seeing Shen Tian in decent attire with over average looks and even having a follower with him, she deduced that this boy came from a well-off family at least.
Seeing the waitress and her great hospitality, Shen Tian smiled and answered gleefully, "Any table will do for us!"

Receiving the young man's answer, the waitress was startled by a bit but immediately gestured the young man while smiling, "Then, this way please."
Shen Tian and Feng Yue followed the waitress’s gesture and went towards that table. The waitress handed over a two-page menu book and gave it to Shen Tian and Feng Yue.

“Wow, so many dishes as I thought the Mortals realm is truly fascinating, “ Shen Tian thought as he saw numerous menus present in the card.
“Feng Yue what would you like to have ?”

“Anything that Young master wishes would do for me “Feng Yue smiled as she looked to her young master who was busy studying the menu card as if it was a heavenly secret book.

Even after twenty minutes, Shen Tian was not able to decide what to have as all the dishes present in the book looked delicious!

"Guests, have you already picked your choice of a dish?" getting impatient, the waitress asked with a bit of rudeness.

I have been waiting here for almost twenty minutes yet this guy just looked at the menu and smile like it was your first time seeing so many dishes. You are even agitated! I know our restaurant is famous for its delicacies. And this old woman why are you looking at the boy with such a creepy smile and even drooling?! Isn't he, your master?
The girl looked at those two with a weird face...
hell! You should order first rather than looking at the menu like it was an artifact!
Humph! I guess they are just country bumpkins!
Oblivious to what was in the waitress' mind, Shen Tian answered, "Yes. Please give me these !"
"All?" The waitress's lips twitched a bit because of the term used. However, she paid it no heed and sighed in relief. She thought that she would wait for an entire hour waiting for this young man to choose. The waitress immediately walked away to fulfill the young man's order.
After several minutes, the ten waitresses along with the previous one came back with trays on her hands. Filled with dishes that were all available in their restaurant.
Upon seeing the dishes, Shen Tian's eyes glowed immensely. He immediately dug in and found the dish delicious. Feng Yue too started eating the dishes.
Even though the dishes couldn't be compared to the ones in the Immortal realm, nevertheless, he had enjoyed the delicacies!
In just ten minutes, the dishes prepared for them was eaten entirely. Shen Tian was extremely satisfied with these dishes. He then stood up and said to the waitress that was personally assisting him, "Thank you for your hospitality! What is the total amount ?"

“Esteemed guests the total bill is ten million low-grade Mortal spirit stones !”

BOOOM

As if a bomb had exploded before their eyes all the guest dining there looked towards the table of Shen Tian.

Ten million low-grade Mortal spirit stones were a tremendous amount even for a high ranked family in the Mortals realm. The people present there looked towards the averagely dressed boy and his follower with pity!

“Ahem, it's my first time outside here so could you please explain the currency system ?” Shen Tian spoke ashamedly.
"The hell! Did he and his follower had pop out from a cave?" the waitress had a black line on her face.

But she endured this dump fellows as she explained -
“ 1 High ranked Mortal Spirit stone is equal to 10000 middle-ranked Mortal SS
And 1 Middle ranked Mortal SS is equal to 10000 low ranked Mortal SS”

“Ah is that so ? “ hearing her explanation Shen Tian immediately handed her a 1 High ranked Immortal SS.

"You can keep the rest " Shen Tian spoke magnanimously.

68