Chapter 27 : Swindler
6k 9 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

SS is the short form for Spirit Stones

 

The waitress looked at the  Spirit Stone in his hand. It was the size of her whole hand, and she has never seen a Spirit Stone like this. 

She couldn’t even feel a speck of spirit power coming from this thing... 

 

“Do you take me for an Idiot ? 

Unable to hold her rage anymore, the waitress shouted, "Boy, this is the most famous restaurant here. I don't know who you guys are and what cave did you people popped out from. But let me tell you this, don't even think of leaving here unless you pay the exact Spirit Stones for your meal !" 

 

The waitress was genuinely enraged. It was just impossible for anyone to fool anyone in this restaurant as it was a Cultivation restaurant. But this fellow just gave her a piece of stone that looks just like spirit stones. Actually, these two actually are trying to swindle her and run away? 

 

Humph” She not a mortal but a practitioner of 8th level body tempering stage and still not able to feel the qi from the SS, she was really angry. 

The fault was nobody’s as the SS which Shen Tian had given was a high-grade Immortal SS which let alone a little practitioner of body tempering stage only a cultivator from the Spirit Realm base would be able to feel its tremendous qi present in it , the qi from an Immortal stone was of a different league. 

 

 

“ Hey, how dare you speak like that to my young master “ hearing the waitress disrespecting her young master Tian Yue was furious. 

 

“I will speak how I want, now you quickly take out the money, boy ?” demanded the girl 

 

"This..Shen Tian doesn't know what to say. 

 He thoughtgiving the Immortal High-grade SS would suffice. 

 Who would have thought that it would cause such shit? 

 

“What should I do? I don't even know were could I even find Mortal SS. How can I pay?” Shen Tian was in dilemma. 

 

Tsk. The Mortals Realm is really harsh. The  author of  

Guide Book to surviving in Mortals Realm – 101+ Steps on how to survive in this living Hell!   was right ! Its very dangerous down here... 

Feng Yue would have chocked on her own breath if she knew what her young master was thinking. 

 

“I never thought I need to pay for a meal in Mortals SS! 

Down here is really unfair!” 

 

"What's happening?" 

"Probably a beggar who could not pay. Heh. There are tons everywhere." 

 

"Not only a beggar. It seemed like he was trying to swindle the waitress with a fake SS." 

 

"Hahahahaha. What an idiot! Hahahaha!" 

 

Afterward, upon hearing the conversation of  Shen Tian and the waitress, waves of laughter could be heard everywhere inside the room. Filled with disdain and mockery towards them. 

 

“Y-You “ Feng Yue really wanted to turn this place to atoms! 

 

“Calm down Feng Yue they are ignorant “ Shen Tian patted her shoulder. 

 

“But young master they are making fun of you “ 

 

Yue’er there will be many timessuch situations in the lower realms so ignore them, alright ?” Shen Tian spoke in Feng Yue’s mind. 

 

“Yes young master I understand !” Feng Yue backed down 

 

********* 

 

"Uhm.. Where can I get some Mortal SS here? So that I can pay you." after a moment of thinking, Shen Tian ignored the mockery of the crowd and directly asked the raging waitress. 

 He doesn't know if this was a feasible idea but they didn't even have any other choices. 

"Where can you get some Mortal SS... You say?" the waitress suddenly raised her voice, "You arrogant brat! Do you think you can pick SS out there like pulling out cabbages from your garden?! If that was the case I wouldn't have worked my ass here! You both swindler feigning ignorance, I shall teach you a lesson!" 

This time, the waitress exploded. Even though she lost her reasoning, this was still understandable. As a waitress, it was her responsibility to satisfy the customers and after that, get the payment. If any case a customer was to eat and then try to even fool her with fake SS, she would be held liable and would have pay for these two’s meals. 

And hell! These you ate all the dishes in the restrurant like it was their last day eating. And these, the young man and his follower had a bill of 10 million low-grade Mortal SS, if these people were to get away, then the 10 million low-grade Mortal SS would be deducted from her salary. Her salary was only 1000 low-grade Mortal SS per month. How could she bear this kind of amount? 

Even if she worked here her whole life she wouldn’t be able to pay such a hefty amount! 

 

Knowing that the waitress was taking the offense, Shen Tian gestured her to calm down, "Miss, calm down! That was only 10 million low-grade mortal SS! You don't need to be so agitated!" 

"Puuuu!" this time, the waitress really spurted blood. 

 

Only 10 million? 

Only my ass! You try to swindle me and now even preaching me? 

Fucking Bastard! 

 

Just as the waitress was going to beat these two swindlers into a pulp, a voice suddenly rang behind the door, "What's all with this commotion here?" 

 

The gazes turned where the voice came from, and upon sight was a middle-aged man with a strong build body. He was wearing a white robe with an emblem on his right chest. The emblem was two cleavers crossing each other with a one star below. 

A one-star Primary Chef!  

Chef is one of the major side-jobs among numerous occupations throughout all Realms. 

The other Major side-jobs were Dan Master, Teacher, Beast Tamer, Formation, Talisman, Medicinal Expert and Blacksmith.  

But Cultivation was the most important because even if you were a genius, Dan Master or Teacher if your cultivation Realm were lacking you wouldn’t be able to break through the next rank. And also on the otherhand,  if are a genius cultivator but don’t have enough talent you won’t be able to have any side-jobs or if you have it you won't be able to progress in it...

 

The middle-aged man was a one-star Chef that means he was atleast in the Qi realm !  

 

 

 

63