Chapter 28 : Towards Jinlong Continent
5.8k 7 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The middle-aged man was a one-star Chef that means he was at least in the Qi realm!   

 These kinds of people were one of the most respected ones everywhere because besides their strength they also specialize in their own fields. 

"Reporting to Chef  Bu, this boy and his Lakey had eaten here and tried to swindle me and ran away. I am currently the assessor of this man and thus, I'm doing my best to have him forked out the payment." the waitress said in a very polite tone. One can see that this middle-aged man was the master of this restaurant. 

Frowning upon hearing this,  Chef  Bu asked, "How they tried to swindle you ?” 

“They had ordered all the dishes in the shop so their cost was 10 million low-grade mortal SS but this boy tried to trick me by giving a single stone which exactly looks like a SS but no qi can be felt from it “ 

"10 million low-grade mortal SS?" Chef  Bu thought that it would be only at least 1,0000 SS, he was thinking that the young man could pay it via labor. However, this amount of money was a different matter." 

But Chef  Bu  thought of something,” show me that SS that the boy had given you “ he demanded the  waitress 

“Yes, Mister Bu, “ said the girl politely as she handed him the high-grade Immortal SS. 

“This….” when Master Bu took the SS in his hand his heart shook   

Though he could not able to determine what this thing is he felt tremendous energy coming from the inside of this thing. 

Actually Master Bu was in the 9th stage in Profound True Qi Realm which is two-stage above the Qi Realm and True Qi Realm but his talent in being chief was only mediocre so he was still a 1-star cook. 

MasterBu was amazed in his heart . He thought if he is able to absorb the Spirit Power from inside this tablet he would at least be able to break through the Spirit Realm given that he has enough time… 

What does it mean to be a Spirit Realm cultivator ..it means you would fly across the skies unhindered and respected by millions of mortals. You would be worshipped by people as if you are a God! 

Mister Bu eyes shone as he again and again looked at this SS .He was totally obsessed with it. 

He bowed towards Shen Tian as he spoke respectfully “ How may I call this respected young master ?” 

Seeing the revered Chef Bu who was famous for being always serious suddenly speaking respectfully with this dumb boy everybody in the restaurant was speechless 

Even the waitreese’s mouth was opened wide which was big enough for an elephant to fit inside. 

  

“Ah you can call me Shen Tian” , Shen Tian calmly replied. 

“So its young master Tian “, Chef Bu looked at Shen Tian as if he is seeing his ancestor. 

“Young master Tian please let this old man take this Sprit tablet!! “ 

“!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” 

The others present in the room couldn’t comprehend what was happening…. 

  

“Eh! Didn’t I give it to you guys for the payment and your waitress declined to accept it and even slandering me “ 

“No no no young master they are just lowly mortals not worthy of your grace please forgive them” 

Cheft Bu angrily stood up “ you there what are you waiting for quickily ask forgiveness from Young master Tian !” 

What ! the girl was amazed but she quickly followed Mister Bu’s instructions  

“I am very sorry Young master Tian for slandering You please forgive me this time “ the waitress said to Shen Tian. 

“Alright,It doesn’t matter “TianShen spoke casually. 

  

“Young Master Tian please give this SS to me I will be forever indebted” 

“Furthermore it is an SS with heaven defying amount of qi in it so beside making you a VIP customer to our restraurant I will also give you 1000 High grade mortal SS …please accept this lowly one’s request “ 

“Alright”  

Shen Tian was more than happy to accept this pie which fell from the sky… 

  

  Outside the Cyan’s Dinner restrurant  

Shen Tian accompanied by Feng Yue came outside it was already noon time they were ready to continue there journey to Jianlong Continent 

  “Thank you, young master, for your patronage today hope you again visit our Dinner “, said Chef Bu as he respectfully bade Shen Tian and Feng Yue farewell. 

“Haha okay, Chef Bu we will visit again someday ..” saying so Shen Tian along with Feng Yue took their departure. 

“Ah ah Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh these two were in the Spirit Realm , Who are they ?“ Master Bu trembled in fear. 

The waitress who also came along Master Bu fainted in utter shock. 

 

Master Bu thanked his stars today that he was able to avert this calamity. What does it mean to angry those at Spirit Realm ? If these two wanted they could even flatten his whole dinner to ground. He was satisfied he acted calmly today and even gain a good bargain and accquintance with two Spirit Realm cultivators, … 

  

Shen Tian and Feng Yue were flying towards Jin Long Continent. 

Feng Yue was wondering why he even came to Jin Long Continent, although he said he would find that Longevity Restaurant, she highly doubts it…  

Was there even such a swindler name restaurant present in that continent? 

  

Feng Yue couldn’t hold in her curiosity anymore and decided to ask, “Young Master Tian, where are we going to do once you get to Jin Long Contingent?” 

   “ Ah First let’s find  this Longevity Restaurant first then we would find a Sect to join.” 

  

“…….” She almost was falling to the ground from a height of 10000 feet. 

  

WHAT DO YOU MEAM JOINING A SECT ? DO YOU WANT PEOPLE FAINT FROM SHOCK KNOWING SUCH A PERSON IS ROAMING THE MORTALS REALM?  

  

Feng Yue face-palmed herself. 

  "A sect? Young master why do you need to join a sect with your power?" asked Feng Yue . 

Heck, even he wanted to make a sect of his own who would even able to obstruct him? 

 

"Don't you know that joining a sect is a man’s romance? Where adventures are born? Where love blossoms like sweet honey..where chances of your living increases, the holy book has mentioned it all." said Shen Tian as if what he said was completely normal. 

He has never been to a Sect and wanted to experience it for himself. 

But another reason was the ‘Holy Book’ mentioned about joining a Sect to increase your chances of living and experiencing romance and its epic journeys. 

  

“_____________” Feng Yue decided not to speak anything but promised in her mind to burn alive that “holy book’s’ author’s soul if she ever gets a chance… 

    

Several hours later 

A vast wall could be seen that stretches to the end of the horizon. 

  It was border City of Taiang from where the Jin Long Continent starts. 

  *******************

 “We’re finally there…” Shen Tian spoke to Feng Yue. He was seen wearing a white robe and looked like a commoner. 

   The guards in the city gate were busy collecting entrance fees from the visitors. 

  On seeing Shen Tian and Feng Yue entering just like that, one of the guards shouted: " you two mortals, don't you know you have to pay the fee? ".  The guard is a Houtian realm expert.  

On seeing Shen Tian and Feng Yue's normal looks as well as their common cloths, he judged them as mere mortals. 

 

63