Chapter 35 : Xuan Wanshan
5.2k 5 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have include cultivation in glossary check it

Oh! Is this your contract beast? “ asked Zhao Rong 

“Yes, her name is Feng Yue , Feng Yue say hello to brother Zhao Rong “  

“Cuckoo ! “ 

“Good brother Tian you have got an intelligent beast “ said Zhao Rong 

 

“.......” 

******** 

 They went towards the outer sect disciple hall where the elder there provided Shen Tian with his Sect uniform and your key the house where he will be staying. 

 

"the house, it’s located right next to the Green Bamboo Mountain, door number 983049.” the elder never even glance towards Shen Tian as if disdaining him. 

 

Outer court disciples. They were the ones that did the hard and thankless tasks. Not only were their position lowest in the school, they were even looked down upon by outsiders. 

 

The reason was very simple. If they were an outer court disciple, it meant that their aptitude was horrible and in their entire life, it would be very hard for them to have any big achievements, so naturally. they were despised upon. 
 

Zhao Rong was too an inner sect disciple but different from others as he was simple-minded and discriminated against others. Five years ago, he entered the Extreme Martial Sect. However, he became an inner disciple 2 years ago. 

 

“Brother Shen Tian doesn’t need to worry with your strength you will surely get into the inner sect” fatty Zhao Rong comforted Shen Tian. Zhao Rong has personally witnessed Shen Tian’s strength in the entrance exams. 

 

No its okay brother Rong I never bothered with such people” Shen Tian smiled. 

 

“Yes, there will be the inner sect exams held on 10 days later, you should participate in that “ suddenly Zhao Rong remembered about something as he spoke. 
 

“Alright, “ Shen Tian also got interested in this inner sect exam thing and wants to experience how dangerous can it be! 

 

Later Zhao Rong went away saying he would visit again … 

 

A bit into the night, in the resting area for the outer court disciples. It was complete darkness. 
 
After being busy for the entire day, everyone was very tired and they slept very early. Only Shen Tian’s room was still lit up by light. 

 

He sat on the front of the bed, took out a storage pouch containing spirit stones and muttered, “I hope this amount will be enough to visit some good restaurant again.” 
 
After saying that, Shen Tian closed both his eyes,he was contemplating the two illusions he saw today! 

“Was that my real feelings when my mind is not guarded or that just an illusion made from my memories ?” Shen Tian was confused. 

“Say, Feng Yue...” Shen Tian was going to ask his partner about it but he saw she was already sound asleep in his arms  in her bird form 

 

“..........” 

 

“Well whatever I would ask her about it later “ , Shen Tian put aside his thoughts as he too fell asleep. 

 

*********** 

 

After ten days,  

the annual inner disciple exam would be about to start. Shen Tian had spent his time by lazying around, going outside with Feng Yue to eat from the stalls and sometimes chatting with the fatty Zhao Rong... 

The exam location was a huge underground palace. Within the main hall of the underground palace, the number of people was like oceans and mountains and there were most likely over ten thousand people. 

 

Most of the people there were at the 3rd level of the Spirit realm because everyone knew that the inner disciple exam required one to be at least in the 3rd level to pass. 

However, there was also a small portion of disciples at the 2nd level and they wanted to try to pass it within the confusion. There were people like that every year, but most of them ended with failures. 

The thing worth mentioning though was that there was also a small portion of 4th levels there. They were not mediocre people who trained slow, and in fact, some of them were even geniuses. 
 
They intentionally waited until they were at the 4th level of the Spirit realm before participating in the inner disciple exam. The reason? For the reward. 

 

When one reached the 3rd level, they could start training martial skills. 
 
Martial skills were very strong attacking methods. Not only could they thoroughly display strength, but they could also make people gain power that exceeded the limits of their bodies. 
 
Because of that, martial skills were very precious, and even the rich and powerful families that has been existing for generations didn’t have them. That was the reason why all sorts of families had to send their young generations into various sects for cultivation. 

 
In every school, there were a large number of martial skills, and within the Extreme Martial Sect, as long as you become an inner court disciple, you could start cultivating the martial skills. 
 

Martial skills were also divided into ranks, and from the weakest to the strongest, there were nine ranks. 
 
Within the inner court, the best martial skill book was only a rank 3 one. 
 
But, within the annual inner disciple exam, the first person to pass it would get a rank 4 martial skill book. 
 

That was why those people would rather train in the outer court and not enter the inner court. It was for the rank 4 martial skill book. 

 

“Look, isn’t that Yan Tian?” 
 
“Waa, it really is him. He’s already at the 4th level of the Spirit rank by the age of 19. It seems like first place in this exam will be him.” 
 
In the ocean of people, one young man grabbed people’s’ attention. To be more precise it was a boy. 

 

“That may not be so. No matter how much aptitude Yan Tian has,  It would be very hard for him to get first.” 

 

“There are many unknown talents in Extreme Martial Sect, and sometimes geniuses may not be able to beat the mediocre. For example, that Duan Yuxuan.” Another outer court disciple pointed with his fingers at a cold young man. 

That person was called Duan Yuxuan. He has been in the Extreme Martial Sect for 6 years and he was also originally an unknown character. 
 
But a few months ago, he unexpectedly defeated an inner disciple who was in the 4th level of the Spirit realm. Because of that, his name was widespread and he became the focal character of the outer court. 

 

“Silence.” Suddenly, a loud and clear sound echoed. 
 
 Looking at the source, everyone couldn’t help but stare blankly. They saw a dozen or so silhouettes appear on the high platform in the hall. 
 
Most of them were aged, old people, and they were the outer court elders. But not only was the leader young, but she was also even a beautiful female. 
 
The female was wearing a red, skintight dress and it outlined her alluring curves. Especially under the dress, there were two straight, snow-white legs, and it could be said that they were perfect. 
 
Not only was her body attractive, her appearance was also extremely lovely. With round eyes, red lips, and an oval face which looked like a young wife, but she has a cold countenance. 
 
She was the famous beauty elder of Extreme Martial Sect, Xuan Wanshan, who was previously present in the selection examination of the outer sect disciples. 
 
Xuan Wanshan was a top-class character. She entered the Extreme Martial Sect at the age of 10, entered the inner court at the age of 12, and became a core disciple at the age of 15. 
 
But just as everyone were optimistic and thought that she would become Extreme Martial Sect’s #1 disciple, she suddenly became an elder. 
 
No one had the inside information about this change, and up to today, it was still a mystery and it was discussed enthusiastically by people. 
 
“Waa, it’s Xuan Wanshan! Wasn’t she supposed to be an elder in the inner court? Why did she come to the outer court?” With the appearance of Xuan Wanshan, all of the male disciples opened their mouths and some even drooled. 
 
The outer court disciples were very young. Most of them were teenagers and some were young man. To them at their age, a mature female like Xuan Wanshan had the most charm. 
 
Xuan Wanshan didn’t have the air of the elders as she smiled towards the crowd and said gently, “The exam rules are very simple. Enter the gate behind me and come out from the other gate. With that, you pass the exam.” 
 
“The only difference is that the first person to pass will get a rank 4 skill book. You can’t even get this in the inner courts.” 
 
“But something worth mentioning is that the person who is first this year will get another special reward.” 
 
“Depending on one's perspective, this reward could be even more precious than the previous one~” After saying that, Xuan Wanshan intentionally lengthened the intonation. The enchanting air filled the entire hall. 
 
 

47