Chapter 38 : Drangon Thunder Style
4.5k 3 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Xian Wanshan and the other left, the main hall sunk into silence. 
 
A moment later, rapid stepping sounds could be heard from outside of the hall and one disciple quickly ran over. 
 
That person was Duan Yuxuan. But compared to him before, it was like they were two completely different people. 
 
Messy hair, full of sweat, panting heavily and running towards the high platform as if he was crazy. 
 
Haha! In the end, I am the first! You little Yan Tian, you want to fight me?” 
 
“I secretly endured in the outer court for 6 years. What was it for? I’ll tell you right now, it’s for these!” 
 
Duan Yuxuan ran and cheered, as though he was possessed by a demon. His eyes were tightly glued to the tall platform and he didn’t even notice the blood of the Demon Beasts that smeared the wall and floors of the hall. 
 
*whoosh*  

He leaped and stably landed on the tall platform. 
 
But just as he was full of smiles, after looking down, it was like a lightning in a clear sky, and he was instantly shocked. 
 
It was because, on that tall platform, it was completely empty! There wasn’t even a single strand of hair! 
 
“Damn, what’s this?” 
 
After a long while, he refocused. Only then did he noticed that fresh blood was everywhere and the corpse of forty Demon Beasts was scattered in the hall as if it has busted open! 
 
The death of every Demon Beast was very soul-shaking and extremely bloody as if they died getting crushed by some gruesome pressure. 
 
That scene completely frightened him. With a poof, he sat on the tall platform. He turned around and looked, but he discovered that the door to pass the exam wasn’t opened. 
 
“What is happening?” Duan Yuxuan didn’t know what to think and his thoughts were all scrambled. 
 
*tatata…*

Just at that time, Yan Tian also ran over, but just as he arrived at the entrance of the hall, he stopped. 
 
After looking at the scene in the hall, he looked at the Duan Yuxuan on the platform. He stared with a blank face, “This…You did this?” 
 
Duan Yuxuan lightly chuckled, then said bitterly, “If I said no, would you believe me?” 
 
Of course I would believe you. It would be impossible for you to have such strong strength.” Yang Tian Yu shot him a glance and entered the hall. He examined the corpses of the Demon Beasts, “God, there’s even a rank 4 Spirit Realm Demon Beast here. Who’s work is this?” 
 
After observing for a good while, they couldn’t find out the answer. They never would have known that someone with so much power was within the outer court. 
 
In the end, they even suspected that it was a situation planned by the elders and the elders took the reward for being first. 
 
But when the level 3 Spirit realm disciple army arrived, the dramatic scene happened. 
 
Everyone thought that it was Yan Tian and Duan Yuxuan who killed the Demon Beasts and the two of them divided the reward between them. 
 
But then funny thing was, as they were facing the gazes of admiration from the crowd, Yan Tian and Duan Yuxuan did not deny it. Just like that, they magically became first. 
 
 
The huge door opened behind them opened and the cheers also came. Everyone was very happy because when they walked out of that huge door, they would become inner court disciples and a new life would come. 
 
But just as people were cheering, a youth walked over and he attracted everyone's attention. 
 
He was completely naked and he was even crying. He cursed while filled with the grievance, “Who the hell is so cruel? Not only did they knock me out, they even took my clothes! What is this madness?!”  

Shen Tian’s cloth got smeared by blood so he knocked a disciple out and took away his clothes. 
 
As they looked at that scene, people were astonished. Only Shen Tian smiled and he slowly left the crowd while looking at his perfect, undamaged clothes. 
 
The inner court exam had ended. There were over ten thousand people who participated, but there were only two thousand people who passed the exam. However, that was no small amount. 
 
You only become a real Extreme Martial disciple after entering the inner court. At the same time, you would also receive a more preferable treatment. 
 
To welcome the new disciples that entered the inner court, the elders even specially set up a banquet. 
 
The round moon hung high up in the night sky. There was plenty of singing and dancing in the inner court, and that raised a happy mood to the highest point. 
 
But Shen Tian did not join in the feast. He stayed within his new residence as he drunk tea with Feng Yue. 

“Young master how long did you plan to stay in this realm ?” Feng Yue asked. 

“Well it’s just been 12 days we came down here ...there’s still many things left to see and experience. I even haven’t yet got a sect mission” 

“Yes young master “  

“............” 

“Aren’t enjoying here Feng Yue “ Shen Tian suddenly asked. 

“Never Young master! where ever you go be it heaven or hell it would be paradise for me as long as I get to accompany you “  

 
Shen Tian smiled with relief and cast his gaze at the book on the head of the bed. On the book, there were three big words. “Dragon Thunder Styles”. 
 
Shen Tian picked up the book and started to flip through it. It was the first time that he got in touch with a martial skill book so he was a bit excited in his heart. All skills that he learned were taught by his mother so it was his first time seeing a actual skill book. 
 
“Mortal Grade Rank 4 skill, Dragon Thunder Styles. Created by the Azure Dragon Shenlong.” 
 
“After mastering: Lightning speed. Thunderous power. As strong as a rank 5 skill.” 
 
After looking at the short description, Shen Tian said surprisingly, “This is a skill that was created by the ancestor who founded this school!” 
 
The Azure Dragon Shenlong was the founder of the Extreme Martial Sect. A million years ago, he was unrivaled as he traveled around the world. He had powers to move clouds and bring rains in the sky, escape in the ground, move mountains, and fill oceans. He was a real expert in martial cultivation. His real name is Chen Fang and was titled as the Azure Dragon Shenlong because it is said that he had obtain the original blood of a divine dragon and turned to a real dragon. 
 
But the good scene did not last for long. After the Azure Dragon Shenlong passed away, the Extreme Martial Sect started to decline and though it is the number one sect in the Jianlong continent was situated in an insignificant part Mortals Realm, .  
 

The skill he created would certainly be quite a fine product within skill books. You could not get it with begging, but rather by chance instead. 
 
As he was being excited, Shen Tian quickly read the training methods and swore to succeed in this practicing the Dragon Thunder Styles. Such domineering names it would be a waste not to cultivate it. 

Shen Tian just glanced at the book as the whole information inside it was contemplated by him. All its major flaws were corrected by him within a fraction as a peerless martial skill emerged in his mind. 

First style was form. The second style was intention. The third style could create lightning. All in all, to train in the Dragon Thunder Styles was extremely hard, but to Shen Tian it was a child’s play. 
 

“Hmm good! now this technique only needs a target to practice and  I already found a good one !” he smiled. 

 

************* 

 

In the middle of the night, Shen Tian opens his eyes, but it was no longer black. It was Red Coloured. He looks at the sleeping Feng Yue and smiles. 

He lets go of her hand and disappears from the room. 

  

* * * * 

   

In the Mortals Realm, there is a sea called the Bloody Sea with water that looks and smells like blood. 

  

Nobody knew why it was like that, but this Bloody Sea had no living creatures in it and was only a 500 miles long circle in the middle of the natural sea. 

  

Past the 500 miles, at the borderline of the Bloody Sea, it was cut off like water and oil with the other side being a natural sea. 

  

Nobody knew what caused this phenomenon. But because it did not cause any harm, with the exception that death will await these idiots who go in, they decided to ignore it and made it a Forbidden Zone in the Mortals Realm. 

  

Even Heaven Realm experts will melt like butter in heat when touching the bloody water in the Bloody Sea. 

  

In the middle of this beautiful night, with the moon smiling and the stars flickering, a green light flickers in the center of this Bloody Sea. 

 

This green light flickers at the pace of a heartbeat. It grows bigger and bigger each time it flashes. 

After flashing for the 999th time, it stops. 

  

A moment later, the whole Bloody Sea turns green, and when the whole red sea finally turns green, the whole sea flickers one last time. 

  

*BOOM* 

  

The water bursts out like a volcano and a huge figure jump out of the now green water and stand on the Bloody Sea. 

  

The bulky figure was thousandss of meters tall, with crimson red skins and blood red eyes. 

  

On its head is a pair of broken horns and the killing intent it is emitting was enough to suffocate a Saint Realm expert to death! 

 
 

Haahaahaaaaah! I am finally free!” It laughs in a hoarse voice. 

 

You fucking Divine Realm have sealed us for millions of years! But now that we finally have a way to escape, we’ll make sure to slaughter your entire world and drink all of your blood! Hahahaha!” It shouts with a murderous voice. 

  

“Fiend, you sure have a big dream for someone like an ant… No offense to ants, though. ” A calm voice enters its head. 

  

 ” guuh!!” The ‘Fiend’ had a scare and screams, “Who are you?!” 

 

“You should not worry about who I am, instead… You should worry about yourself.” The voice replies. 

  

“The divine Realm experts?!! No, if it were these bastards, they would’ve already dispatched people to deal with us. But even if that was the case, it will not matter because they will not be able to stop our resurrection this time around!” It thinks to itself. 

“I don’t know who you are, but why don’t you show yourself? Or are you scared?” It said in a provoking voice. 

  

“Trying to provoke me? Although I would love to be there personally and kill you with my hands, I am quite busy at the moment…” 

 

“Hmph, I do not care who you are, but you will not be able to stop us! Once my brothers break their seal, this world is done for! We will make sure to torture all of you lowly humans slowly and make you animals beg for death!” It sneers. 

  

“It is okay to have dreams, but one thing you should know about dreams is that…. It will not always become true…” The voice was still calm as if it did not affect him. 

 

“Hahaha! We’ll see about that!” It laughs and jumps. 

  

*BOOM* 

  

A 100-meter tsunami was created by that force, and in the next second, the Fiend was already in space! 

  

It looks behind, at the massive world, unable to see the end! That was how big the Mortals Realm was! 

  

Hahahahah! All bark but can’t bite! Now all I have to do is fly to the Spirit Realm Region and begin my massacre there!” 

 

50