Chapter 39 : Who doesn’t likes flashy cool moves?
4.6k 2 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hahahahah! All bark but can’t bite! Now all I have to do is fly to the Spirit Realm Region and begin my massacre there!” 

 

Each Realm was separated by billions of miles and an invisible wall at the end. Each Realm is the world by itself, yet they were also all in the same World! 

Mortals Realm is the World by itself, yet it’s also a Realm part of an even bigger World! 

  

For it to reach to the next Realm just by flying, it will take thousands of years even with a Cultivation like a Fiend’s! 

  

And only if you have a strong enough Cultivation, will you be able to break through that invisible wall and go to the next Realm! 

  

This is why people use Realm Gates, by connecting each Realm with a Formation. But this Formation needs an enormous amount of Spirit Power to activate! So much that barely anyone was willing to do it unless it was necessary! And to make it even worst, they have to pay the same amount for each person going through it! 

 

The Fiend was currently speeding its way to the next Realm, laughing. But then he felt a shiver down his spine and looks back. 

  

However, he instantly regrets looking back! The scene behind him has scared him shitless! He starts to use his Blood Essence, which is basically his Cultivation to speed up even more. Blood Essence is basically your Cultivation. 

If you burn your Blood Essence, you will burn your Cultivation! If you burn it too much, your Cultivation will drop! And if you kept on burning it, it might even cripple your entire Cultivation, turning you into a disabled person unable to Cultivate! 

  

Blood Essence can not be recovered from Pills or time. It can only be recovered by Cultivating it back! 

  

But the Fiend did not care and kept on burning it as much as he can, trying to escape the hell coming for him! 

 

Following behind him is currently a colossal dragon’s maw flicking with thousands of lightning, the dragon was azure in color. 

 

*ROOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR* 

 

The dragon was made of pure spirit power of Shen Tian. He tried the new martial skill he learnt from the book! Let alone being a mortal rank 4th grade skill even if the founder of the Extreme Sect saw this skill he would worship Shen Tian as his ancestor. 

 

Just the power of that humongous dragon’s maw was enough to scare his dark soul away, yet there were hundreds of lightning present as well chasing after him! 

 

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!” He roars in anger! 

  

His Cultivation was enough to wipe the entire Immortals Realm and Saint Realm away, yet these moves made him feel extremely terrified! 

 

The dragon chasing him was like devil haunting him, despite being one itself! “AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!” He screams in frustration. 

He was burning his Blood Essence as fast as he could. However, these freaking arrows are still way faster! 

  

Not even a momemt later, the dragon and the lightnings were right behind him! 

  

“FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOU!!!!!” He screams as loud as he can, making cracks in the space around him! 

 

He activates all of his Spirit Power and decides to fight these lightnings on! 

  

But that action was completely useless since the moment he tries to punch the lightnings, it pierces straight through his arm like paper! 

  

But the injured arm regenerates within a second! 

  

*schhwaff* *schhwaff* *schhwaff* *schhwaff* 

  

The lightnings rains on his body, making bloody holes nonstop! 

  

Although it had godlike regeneration powers, it could not keep up with the Golden Arrows! 

  

*schhwaff* *schhwaff* *schhwaff* *schhwaff* 

  

Hundreds of Lightnings pierces right through his red body nonstop! 

  

*schhwaff* *schhwaff* *schhwaff* *schhwaff* It continues for a few more breaths and stops. 

As the collosal dragon engulfed the Fiend …. 

The whole hundreds of meters tall Fiend was no longer there!  

Not even a tiny cell of its body remains! It was slain to the point where not even a hair was left! The dragon dissipated, disappearing into space. 

The world turns silent again. 

 

Shen Tian was currently hovering above the clouds, right on top of his house. 

  

He was no longer the ordinary looking Mortal, but the extremely handsome son of the Void  

His long hair was dancing behind him after being blown by the wind and narrowed eyes like he was just concentrating his sights on something. 

  

His right hand was positioned in a maw like stance ready to engulf...  

“Heh, A mere low-rank Fiend yet talks like he is a god. Laughable.” He said in a low voice. “Luckily I was here or else this world would’ve perished into dust.” 

“The Fiend God’s Clan huh? Interesting… Just keep on trying to crawl out of that hole and make it easier for me fuck you up…” 

  

The sun starts to rise, and the sunlight makes his already godly appearance even more holy and heroic. 

  

“It’s almost morning…. Yue’r should be waking up soon…” 

 

***************** 

Night. The round moon was hanging high and stars filled the sky. 
 
However, within the river of stars, there were 9-coloured lights lingering amongst them and they were especially dazzling. 
 
“Oh! Abnormal signs appear in the sky, which means a Divine Being will descend.” 
 
On the summit of the Imperial City in the Extreme province. An old man in golden clothes stood with his hand behind his back and he was looking up into the night sky. 
 
*bzz* 
 
Suddenly, the lights condensed and formed into 9-coloured lightning. It came striking down from above the river of stars and the heavens. 
 
At that instant, the black night became a white day. Even before the strike of the lightning, the ground was already rumbling and fiercely trembling. 
 
But that 9-coloured lightning. The moment it collided with the land, it did not do any terrifying damage. Rather, it completely disappeared. 
 
At the same time, the world was enveloped by the night once again. The originally bright night sky darkened quite a bit, as if some important essence was removed, and the former senere days were restored. 
 
The old man’s eyes were abnormally bright and his excited body was even trembling. He pointed towards the location in which the lightning had landed and mumbled “ what was that world shattering light ? Is it a curse or a fortune ? The wheel of time is slowly changing ….what  fate awaits us all ? “ He sighed. 

This lightning was from Shen Tian’s skill... 

******* 

Morning, 

After some washing his face and rinsing his mouth, Shen Tian didn’t feel sleepy so he headed towards the inner court’s Martial Skill Building. 
 
After training in the martial skill last night, he became hugely facinated with it. Who wouldn’t love such flashy cool moves? 

“This is quite lively.” He walked into the Martial Skill Building, and suddenly, there was a huge opening. It was overcrowded in the vast main hall of the Martial Skill Building. 
 
But that was reasonable. After all, there were two thousand or so disciples that joined in the inner court yesterday. Those new disciples probably wanted to cultivate some martial skills. 
 
The Martial Skill Building was divided into six floors. The 1st floor for choosing rank 1 skills, the 2nd floor for choosing rank 2 skills, the 3rd floor for choosing rank 3 skills, and for floor 4, 5, and 6, they were areas for cultivating the martial skills. 
 
Shen Tian kept on going up. He found out that the 1st floor was packed with people. The 2nd floor was a lot better, and as for the 3rd floor , there were very few people. 
 
That was all within expectations. Although it was said that the different ranks of the martial skills had different powers, the training difficulty was different as well. 
 
That was why a lot of people who entered the inner court would start training in the rank 1 skills, then after they mastered it they would choose the rank 2s, then lastly the rank 3s. 
 
But Shen Tian’s goal was very clear. Even if the martial skill was only for flashy moves with no substance he would still choose it, Shen Tian had to choose the coolest one. 
 
“Young man, I recommend that you don’t bite off more than you can chew. The skills in here are not suited for you.” But just as Shen Tian stepped onto the 3rd floor, an aged voice entered his ears. 

"...."

 

47