Chapter 41 : Elder Zhou
5k 10 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day Shen Tian woke up early and went towards the market place with Feng Yue. 

He had decided to sell some dan in the market place to earn some Spirit Stones. 

 **************

It is always very busy at the market area in Extreme Martial Province. This marketplace was called the Dragon’s Treasury. You can find almost everything in here, from sunflower seeds to Spirit Weapons, but these who sell Spirit Weapons are as rare as Phoenix Feathers. 

                                                

Spirit Weapons are treasures with an Element in them, such as water and fire. There are three types of Spirit Weapons. 

The first type is just a regular Spirit Weapon. Sharp, Strong and has it’s own aura to it. 

This type of Spirit Weapon is made by using treasure materials to make it from scratch. Spirit Realm experts most commonly employ this method. 

  

The second being the enhanced type, where a Magic Weapon or regular Spirit Weapon is enhanced with a type of Element Treasure, upgrading it into a Spirit Weapon with an Element to it. 

  

This type of Spirit Weapon is pretty rare due to its cost and rarity of Element Treasures. 

  

Magic Weapons is a tier lower than Spirit Weapons, with no Elements and used by Cultivators at the Profound True Qi Realm and Spirit Realm. 

  

The third type, Nature’s Blessing Spirit Weapons, are the rarest. 

  

It is when nature bears a Spirit Weapon with the Element already in it. 

  

This can only happen in scenario’s where a colossal amount of Spirit Power gathers, to form into a Spirit Weapon. 

  

The Element of Nature’s Blessing Spirit Weapon differs by the location they were born in. If it were to born in a cold place, it would have a cold Element to it. 

  

Immortal and Saint Treasures are also Spirit Weapons, but with a different Realm of power and not present in the Mortals Realms. 

  

  

* * * * 

  

  

In a particular area, an old man is sitting down in the lotus position, with a sign next to him saying 

 
 

‘Buying all the Profound True Qi Cultivation Pills you have, the better quality, the better.’ 

  

Someone asked, “Elder Zhou, how much are you paying for a Middle-grade Profound True Qi Pill?” “Three Spirit Stones.” Elder Zhou said nonchalantly. 

“T-three?” He examined. 

  

“You stingy old man, even a Low-grade Profound True Qi Pill is only 3 Spirit Stones. But you want to buy a Middle grade with the same price?” The seller cursed this Elder Zhou in his heart. 

  

“Elder Zhou, I need to feed my family, why not make it 5 Spirit Stones?” He tried to raise the price. 

  

“Three or get the hell out. Do you think you are the only one in this world to have a family?” Elder Zhou replied in a cold tone. 

  

The seller almost coughed up a mouthful of blood. 

  

“Fucking swindling old bastard, a Middle grade already cost at least 6 Spirit Stones, but you can’t even pay 5 Spirit Stones?” 

  

He kept on cursing him in his heart, but he did not dare to actually curse him out loud. “Are you selling or not? I have a Clan to feed!” Elder Zhou said in an impatient tone. “Sell, sell, of course, I will sell.” He cried. 

Since he had already asked him for a price, he didn’t want to offend this Elder Zhou by just leaving. He smiled bitterly when he traded his Middle-grade Profound True Qi Pill for 3 Spirit Stones. 

“I’m never selling anything to you again, you fucking swindler. If it weren’t for your background, I would’ve already pounded you down to the ground!” 

  

Thinking that he left with large strides. 

  

“Hmph, trying to haggle with me? You’re still 100 years too young!” Elder Zhou was proud of himself. 

  

“Hmm?” He looked up, and a young man was watching him. 

  

  

* * * * 

  

  

“How many Profound True Qi Pills are you buying?” Shen Tian asked. 

 
 

“Are you blind? Look at the sign!” Elder Zhou didn’t even bother looking at him anymore. 

  

“I have already read it. But since I do not have any on me right now, I will make as much as you need in a moment.” Shen Tian still had a calm face. 

  

Elder Zhou had a surprised face when he heard that. Then he started laughing like a crazy old man. “Hahahaha, you can make Profound True Qi Pills?” 

“This is a good one! I have not laughed so hard in a while.” 

  

A young man like him can make Profound True Qi Pills only Pill Masters  can make? 

  

“Good, since you made me laugh, if you can make some in front of me, I’ll call you grandfather!” He said. 

  

“No.” Shen Tian refused instantly. 

  

Elder Zhou didn’t think that he would refuse so quickly. He could’ve at least tried to make an excuse. “What? You realized that you farted too loud?” 

“No, I don’t want an old man going around calling me a grandfather.” 

  

“I am only 18 years old, and I do not want people to misunderstand.” He said with a calm face. “…” 

Elder Zhou’s eyes twitched. 

  

Didn’t that mean he was confident in winning? 

  

“Good! Then how about this. If you can do it, I’ll be your servant!” “And if you lose, you’ll be my servant!” 

He was also confident that this kid was bullshitting. “No.” He instantly refused again. 

“What is it this time? What’s wrong with me being a servant?” 

“I just don’t want someone like you as my servant; it’ll just make me lose face.” He said nonchalantly. “Y-you!” He almost coughed up blood. 

 
 

Who is he? 

  

He is a respected Elder in the pretigious Xi Clan, yet this brat said he’ll lose face with him as a servant?! 

  

“Face? What face! You are just a brat, why are you even worried about face?!” 

 “Good, good, good! You are really good for a little brat!” 

“Since you have so much confidence in your ability, if you win, I’ll be your dog! If you want me to bark, I’ll bark, if you tell me to go right, I will definitely not go left!” 

  

“But, what will happen if you lose?! Are you willing to give me your head?!” He was genuinely furious this time. 

  

“No.” He said.  

“Fuck you!” 

This one word made Elder Zhou so angry he stood up and raised his hand, preparing to slap the shit out of this shitty brat. 

  

But the next second, something made him freeze on the spot. 

  

  

* * * * 

  

  

“Why should I even bet with you?” 

  

“People will just curse at me for taking advantage of an old man… Here, let me just show it to you.” Right as he finished speaking, he gracefully lifted his hand into the air. 

*Whoosh* 

  

A golden colored flame floated on his palm. 

  

This flame was extremely peerless, beautiful and pure. 

  

But the moment it appeared, every single Medicine in the Dragon’s Treasury started to tremble. It didn’t matter if they were Spirit Medicines, Ingredients, and even Pills. 

They all trembled like something was calling to them. 

 
 

Everybody in Dragon’s Treasury was bewildered as they watch their Medicines tremble with excitement. 

  

“What the hell is going on?!” 

  

Ahhhh, something is pulling my 100 Years Old Ginseng away!!!” 

 “A-ah! My Pill is trying to get out of the Pill Bottle!!!” 

Nobody knew what the hell was going on. 

  

Shen Tian was still standing there with the Golden Flame dancing on his palm. 

  

He waved his hand, and as if the flame had come to life, it started dancing in the air. 

  

Not even a few seconds later, the Golden Flames disappeared, replaced with a snow white Pill floating in the air until he grabbed it. 

  

“Here, a Profound True Qi Pill.” He handed it to the frozen Elder Zhou. But Elder Zhou was way too shocked to even grab it! 

Feng Yue was right behind him with his jaw kissing the floor. “What the fuck just happened?!” 

They were both shocked speechless. 

  

The other people were too busy trying to control their Medicine and didn’t even see what happened. “Did he just concoct a Pill out of thin air?!” 

“Where’s the Pill Cauldron?!” “Where’s the Ingredients?!” “Where did the steps go?!” 

“How can he just skip the process in conducting Pills?!?” 

  

Elder Zhou had never imagined that this was even possible, let alone see it! 

  

What he had seen just now blew away his 100 Years of Pill Conducting knowledge away. Feng Yue knew more than Elder Zhou, so she wasn’t surprised.  

“Creating something from nothing!” she thought in her heart. 

 
 

This is basically the Realm of Creations of God Realms but more powerful. The differences are so far that you can’t even compare the two! 

Pills were made from living ingredients such as plants, so they are considered living. Even some plants grown in good spirit condition have their own consciousness and move. 

  

* * * * 

  

 So are you going to buy this or not?” Shen Tian’s question woke Elder Zhou up.  

“C-can I see it?” 

“Sure, here.” He threw the Pill to him again. 

  

Elder Zhou had a scare and grabbed it. He was throwing around something so Heaven Defying!?! He took a close look at it, and his hands started to tremble. 

 

“P-P-Perfect Grade!” He shouted with disbelieve. 

  

A Perfect Grade Pill is a Pill with no Impurities in it. 

  

When Pill Masters conduct their Pills, impurities will get into it no matter wat, unless they’re an extremely skilled Pill Master. 

  

A Low-grade Pill has 75% Impurities in it. A Middle-grade Pill has 50%. 

A High-grade Pill only has 25%. 

  

And the highest grade, Perfect Grade has none at all! 

 
 

If you eat a Low-grade Pill, you will only get 25% of its full effect, maybe even less. 

  

But if you eat a Perfect Grade Pill, you will be able to use it to the fullest of its capabilities! 

  

However, a Perfect Grade Pill is extremely hard to make. Not only do you need skills, but you also need luck! 

  

Even Jin Long Continent’s number one Pill Master only has a 10% chance of success. And that’s only if he conducts a low-rank Pill like the Profound True Qi Pill! 

If he tries to conduct a higher rank Pill, his chances are even slimmer. 

 

“So, how much?” Shen Tian asked again. “H-how about 110 Spirit Stones?” 

Elder Zhou, who is always known for being stingy is actually willing to pay a higher price than usual. A Low-Grade Profound True Qi Pill is only around 3 Spirit Stones. 

A Middle Grade is only worth 6 to 10. 

  

A High Grade is around 20 to 30 Spirit Stones. 

  

But the Perfect Grade skyrockets to 80 to 100 Spirit Stones! 

  

Even if someone had one, they might not even be willing to sell it. 

  

“Un. Sounds good. How many do you want?” Shen Tian didn’t care. He can make as many as he needs to. 

  

Uhh…. can you make five more? If not, as much as you can do.” He had no idea that he is still underestimating Shen Tian. 

“Five? So little? And you even put up a sign that says ‘as much as you have.'” He frowned. Elder Zhou was at lost. 

“T-then, how many can this Young Master here make?” He even started to call him Young Master.  

“How many do you want? 100? 1,000? 10,000? 100,000? Ah, even a million is fine.” 

“The more, the better. I need some fast money.” Shen Tian said nonchalantly. 

 
 

Elder Zhou’s eyes popped out when he heard the numbers. 

  

“A million?!? What the fuck?! Are you a Perfect Grade Pill Making Fountain?” He cried in his heart.  

“1-10,000 would be nice…” Even he was scared by saying the numbers! 

“10,000? Although it’s a bit low, okay! Let me make it right now.” He lifted his hand again.  

“WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!!!!” Elder Zhou screamed with sweat pouring down his forehead. Everybody around him jumped from being frightened and cursed at him in their hearts. 

“Fuck! What are you screaming for!” “I almost died from a heart attack!” Shen Tian also had a fright. 

“What? Do you want to change your mind about the amount you want to buy?” 

  

Elder Zhou was almost scared to death. Was he really going to make 10,000 Perfect Grade Pills appear here? 

  

Is he trying to destroy the entire Jin Long Continent?! 

  

“N-no Young Master, I just wanted us to change locations. There are too many people here…” He said. 

  

“Oh, is that so… Where do you want to go?” He was a bit disappointed that he didn’t get to sell more. 

  

“How about you come to my Clan? I can even talk to the Patriarch and see if he wants to buy more…” 

  

“No, I’m sure he’ll buy as many as he can!” 

  

If the Patriarch didn’t, he was an idiot. A big one at that. 

 Shen Tian’s eyes lit up. 

 

“You’ll buy more? Sure! Let’s go.” He smiled. 

  

“Yes Young Master, please follow me.” He started leaving without even putting away his stuff. The other people watched him leave it there and cursed. 

“Fuck you! Are you trying to save this spot for tomorrow? Next week too?” 

 
“Shameless!” 

 

“Not only is he stingy, but he’s also shameless!” 

  

  

* * * * 

  

Shen Tian was currently following Elder Zhou to the Xi Clan 

“…” 

47