Chapter 43 : Shopping
4.2k 11 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Say Feng Yue isn’t today quite a fine day ? “, asked Shen Tian glaring at the blazing sun  

“Yes young master, it’s a pleasant weather today “  

They had both just exited from the Xi clan’s entrance. And they even profited quite a lot of Spirit Stones.  

  

“Not bad. Now let’s go buy you some new clothes .” Shen Tian nods in approval.  

“Ehh? But the sect..“, Feng Yue was both happy and delighted with such an unexpected proposal but today the Sect’s Medicine hunt was to be held so all disciples were instructed to present at the sect before noon.   

  

“No buts, first we will buy you a good dress then we will go to eat at a fine restaurant.”  

  

“Yes, young master “ Feng Yue was blushing with joy. She and his young master would go shopping like lovers.  

  

“Let’s go.” He starts walking but felt his hand being pulled back.   

He looks back at Feng Yue.  

She had a shy face and asked, “Young Master, can we hold hands?”  

                                                                                         

“Sure, here.” He grabs her little snowy white hand and walks towards the market area, where they sell clothing and food.  

   

   

* * * *  

   

   

An hour later, Shen Tian walks out of a clothing store with Feng Yue holding his hand.  

 “….”   

Feng Yue was currently wearing a very cute traditional Cheongsam, Her face red like a tomato...  

It is red and white, with a red rose on her right pigtail and a white one on the left.  

   

“….” However, though she was very happy she was not smiling. Instead, she had cold sweats on her forehead.  

  

  

“Young Master … You did not have to spend so much money on me…” She said with a bewildered face.  

   

This one dress was already cost many Spirit Stones! She could not bear to watch him waste so much money on a dress… Though this amount of Spirit Stones were nothing in front of beings like them but still she doesn’t want her young master to become a spend theft.  

“It’s fine; it’s just a few Spirit Stones.” He said with a charming voice.  

“But…”   

“I can’t make you walk around with cheap clothes, or else people will curse at me for treating you bad. You look cute so be happier.” He giggles.  

   

“!!!” Feng Yue felt her cheeks warm up.  

   

“Okay, let’s go eat. You’re starving right?” He can even hear her stomach rumbling.   

“Un!” She nods with a smile.  

He picks a good restaurant and walks in holding Feng Yue’s hand.  

   

   

* * * *  

   

   

“Welcome to the Long’s Den, how many will be dining with us today?” The waitress at the front door welcomes them.  

   

“Two.” He replies.  

   

“What size room would you like?”  

   

“The largest.” He replies with a calm face.  

   

“T-the largest?” The waitress was a bit surprised. She looks at the clothing they were wearing.  

“This beautiful girl is definitely a noble and the young man is obviously her servant.” She thought.  

   

“Yes, the only largest room we have happens to be open. Please follow me.” She leads them to the second floor.  

   

They walk to the end of the hall and into a huge room.  

  

  

It was big enough to fit 50 people, and it even had a balcony. “Here’s your room, please sit anywhere you like.”  

Shen Tian led Feng Yue to the balcony and sat down at a small table for two.  

   

“Here’s our menu.” She only hands Feng Yue a menu and did not give one to Shen Tian.  

   

They are one of the biggest restaurants in town, would they even bother giving a servant the menu? It’s not like he was the one paying for the food.  

   

“You can choose whatever you want.” Shen Tian did not mind at all;   

He was only here so that he could spend some ‘special time‘ with her.   

He wasn’t really able to forget the illusion he witnessed and also wanted to know if she too has feelings for him.  

  

 The waitress had a weird facing after hearing that.  

“The fuck? What kind of servant talks to their master like that?”   

“Un.” Feng Yue nods.  

She opens the menu  

 The sweats on her forehead started to come out again…  

She looks at Shen Tian with a bitter face. “What?” He asks her.  

“I-I can’t understand which to order …” She said in a low voice.   

“What?!” The waitress was shocked.  

Was the menu so much that she can’t decide what to have ?!   

“Hahaha, as I said, don’t worry and order anything you want.” He laughs. “But…” She still hesitates.  

“Fine, waitress. I want everything on the menu.” He said nonchalantly.  

The waitress had a fright hearing that. All on the Menu?! What is he feeding? A Dragon?!  

  

“A-are you sure?” The waitress asks.  

 “Yes.” He replies.  

“…. That’ll be at least a thousand gold…” She hesitates. Will they even be able to afford that?  

   

“Here’s the money. I’m paying up front.” He takes out a handful of Spirit Stones and puts it on the table.  

    

“….” The waitress had her eyes pop out from shock.  

   

“My mother! He just pulled out a handful of Spirit Stones like it was pocket change!” She thought.   

“Y-yes Sir, right away.” But before she can even pick up the Spirit Stones, a small hand stops her.  

. “Okay, I’ll also have green tea.” He said the to Waitress.  

 “Yes Sir, please wait a moment.” She walks away with delight.  

 “…” Feng Yue still had sweat coming out of her forehead.  

Her young master has again decided to order all foods of the restrurant.  

“I must teach him how to save money…” She promised herself.  

  

After ten minutes of waiting, the waitress along with other servants finally came back with trays filled with food and a pot of green tea.  

   

“Here you go, enjoy.” She and the others bow and leave the room.   

Feng Yue and Shen Tian stare at the food in front of them as both pick up a fork and start eating.  

*******  

The moment Feng Yue puts it in her mouth, she felt the exotic flavor and taste. “What deliciousness!” She thought.  

She shoves it all in her mouth within seconds. “….”  

She looks at the empty plate in front of her.  

   

“??? How is it gone already!?! ” She thought in her heart.  

   

Shen Tian watches her gobble down the plate of food in less than a few seconds.   

When he sees her sad face after finishing it, he laughs. “Hahahaha, want more?”   

She looks at him with a weird face.  

She wants to eat more, yet she did not want her young master to spend so much money for her!   

“N–” She tried to reject but…  

“You know Feng Yue….” Shen Tian starts to talk. “It’s alright to be a bit greedy; you deserve it.”  

“Don’t worry about money in front of me. If I can make someone like you happy with it, I won’t hesitate to spend it all.”  

   

“You’re my partner.” He looks at her with a gentle face.  

   

*Sniff*  

   

Feng Yue trembled as clear pearl-like tears fell from her face, but she did not want to ruin her new dress.   

He looks at her and smiles.  

“Come.” He opens his arms wide open and nods at her.  

   

*Sniff*  

   

She cries and runs into his arms.  

   

He hugs her, and she cries even more.  

  

“Young master you are the first one to treat me so good and with so much love , I never really had this feelings before having met you...!”  

  

As someone at the apex, she was always worshipped and feared but none ever showed any concerns to her well being. She longed to be treated as a family by someone but nobody ever dared to treat her such until the day she met with Shen Tian again...  

  

He pats her silky black hair, whispering in a soft voice, “That’s right, let it all out.”  

   

   

* * * *  

   

   

A few minutes later, Feng Yue still had red eyes.  

   

Shen Tian looks at her and then looks at his chest, filled with tears and snots.  

   

“Hahaha… So this is what it feels like to be a h…”   

“Done? Hungry again?” He makes fun of her rumbling stomach.  

 “Un…” She nods with a red face.  

“Good, let me clean this up.” He waves his hand, and Pure Spirit Power covers them, washing away the tears.  

  

“Okay, let’s order more food.” He calls the waiter back in.  

“What else would you like?” She asks him.  

   

Although she had heard Feng Yue crying, she did not bother them. “Everything on the menu.” He said.  

“…. Really?Again?” She looks at the girl sitting on his lap amazingly… But this time she did waste any time and goes back.  

“Good! I’ll be right back!” She ran off to tell the chefs, afraid she would change her mind. An hour later, she comes back with many other waitresses carrying plates.  

Five minutes later, the entire room was filled with food.  

    

“Here’s the payment, keep the change.” Shen Tian pays her a handful of Spirit Stones.   

“Thank you, Young Master!” All the workers bowed to him and left the room.  

“Go eat. We have all day.” He smiles at Feng Yue.  

   

“Un!” She hugged him tightly with her arm as she eat slowly.  

   

After another 30 minutes, Feng Yue was sitting down on the balcony, with her hands on her stomach.  

   

She looks at Shen Tian, and her eyes turn watery.  

He noticed it and looked at her, “What is it?”  

   

“Nothing… Oh, Young master… Did you forget about the medicine hunt in the sect?” She asked him.  

   

*Cough*  

   

He coughs at that question.  

   

“You see, how can your magnificant master ever forget about such matters…” He laughs nervously.  

   

He felt embarrassed, he really had put away that matter away from his mind.  

  

“Hahahaha.” He laughs.  

   

“?” Feng Yue looks at him with a questioning face.  

   

   

* * * *  

   

   

 

 

41