Chapter 45 : Spiritual Medicine Mountain
4.3k 9 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The inner court was really too big and the number of inner court disciples was rumored to be even more than the number of outer court disciples. 

 There were at least a hundred thousand inner court disciples. 
 
Within the vast group of palaces that filled the eye as far as it could see, to try to find a person here was like fishing a needle from an ocean. 
 
“Seniors, you just said that the Spiritual Medicine Hunt’s is starting?” Shen Tian went up and asked. 

It was two brothers who were discussing something... 
 
“That’s right. It would be happening some time from now, ah, at least half an incense stick later.” 
 
The so-called Spiritual medicine hunt was to find medicinal plants that contained spiritual energy. There were different types, and spiritual medicine was divided into low quality, medium quality, high quality, and top quality. The Silver Spirit Grass that Shen Tian had was a high-quality spiritual medicine 
 
The Spiritual Medicine Hunt was welfare for the inner court disciples by the Extreme Martial Sect. 
 
In a certain area on the Dragon Mountain Range, there were large amounts of spiritual medicine, and that area was called the Spiritual Medicine Mountain. 
 
Spiritual Medicine Mountain. It was originally the forbidden lands of the Extreme Martial Sect, but every year, they would open it up and all inner court disciples could register and join. 
 
It was called the Spiritual Medicine Hunt because the Spiritual medicine had spiritual natures. They could hide in the ground, run away with extreme speed, and they even had strong attacks so it was quite difficult to pick them. 
 
The current Shen Tian needed spiritual medicines the most, and the more the merrier. Conveniently, the Spiritual Medicine Hunt started, and it could be said to be a piece of enormous good news.

(He wanted to sell them outside or achieve merit points in the sect) 
 
“Junior, it seems that you haven’t joined in an group yet. Are you preparing to hunt by yourself?” One of the brother was looking up and down at Shen Tian. 
 
“Is there anything wrong with that?” Shen Tian didn’t understand. 
 
“I’ll be honest. This hunt is not something that can be done by one person, so I suggest that you join in an group.” The two brothers kindly gave him advice. 
 
The so-called group was an organization created by the inner court disciples. Because these organizations could pull the relationships closer between disciples, the Extreme Martial Sect did not oppose it, and instead, they encouraged it. 
 
“Ah thanks for the seniors valuable advice” Shen Tian thanked then and went towards the venue 

 

******* 

 

The Spiritual Medicine Mountain was a forbidden land. The entire mountain had layers of seals. 
 
Unless one had flying abilities, they could only enter the Spiritual Medicine Mountain from the entrance. 
 
There were eight entrances in the Spiritual Medicine Mountain and all eight entrances had elders guarding there. Only at the time of the Spiritual Medicine Hunt would they be opened. 
 
At that instant, all eight entrances opened. The inner court disciples who had a token could enter and almost a hundred thousand disciples came in from all directions. 

The disciple with more medicinal plant will get more cultivation resources. 

 
 
“This Spiritual Medicine Mountain is quite the beautiful place.” 
 
Shen Tian wandered around in the Spiritual Medicine Mountain. His gaze was attracted to the huge, sky covering trees and the dense bushes. 
 
 Even the fragrances of the flowers were very dense and the otherworldly scene intoxicated him. 
 
“Ground Spirit Grass?” Suddenly, Shen Tian saw a strange plant. 
 
It had a height of five inches with four leaves, entirely green, and it was covered with faint light. It was the low-rank Ground Spirit Grass. 
 
*puu* But before even getting close, the Ground Spirit Grass contracted and prepared to escape. 
 
*whoosh* 
 
Seeing that, Shen Tian suddenly sent a thread of qi,. The Ground Spirit Grass which had already burrowed into the ground when he arrived was pulled towards him by the qi thread. 
 
“These things do have a spiritual nature of low kind.” Shen Tian dryly laughed, as he scanned around with his gaze. 
 
 
*whoosh* 
 
Just at that time, a light flashed, and an another Ground Spirit Grass came out of the ground.  
 
But just as the Ground Spirit Grass revealed itself, it suddenly burrowed back into the ground and continued escaping. 
 
Shen Tian rejoiced, he swept his qi as it sucked it towards his big hands as he tightly grabbed onto its branches and pulled it out of the ground. 
 
*jijiji* 
 
When the Ground Spirit Grass disconnected from the ground, it started making ear-piercing noises and a wave of strong struggling power kept on coming from it. 
 
But that struggle only lasted for a short while before it got weaker and weaker. At the end, the Ground Spirit Grass’s glow flashed, then it started to decrease in size. At the end, it was almost as big as a finger. 
 
 
When the spiritual medicine of low grade left the soil it would lose its spiritual nature, and the spiritual medicine that had no spiritual nature would have a very small body. 
 
But those were only rumours. When a Ground Spirit Grass which was five inches long changed into not even half an inch long, anyone would feel surprise when they saw that in front of their face. 
 
*hmm* 
 
After taking care of the Ground Spirit Grass, Shen Tian layered his hands and did a hand seal. Strong absorbing power surged from his dantian, and within a blink, it completely refined the Ground Spirit Grass that was in his palm. 
 
“Hehe, these things aren't even enough for you to fill the crack in your teeth.” 

Hehe , young master even you to absorb all the spiritual plants in mortals realms it wouldn’t dent a thing for you” Feng Yue laughed from inside Shen Tian’s spiritual space. 

“I know …" 
Shen Tian bitterly smiled. As it couldn’t be helped, Shen Tian continued wandering and went straight into the deep parts of the mountain forest. 
 
The Spiritual Medicine Mountain was divided into the inner-circle, middle-circle, and outer-circle. 
 
The outer-circle had the low quality spiritual medicines, the middle-circle had the medium quality spiritual medicines, and the inner-circle had the high quality spiritual medicines. 
 
But these higher quality plants were dangerous ! Not only did they escape when they saw people, they even had extremely strong attack power. According to rumours, one Silver Spirit Grass was comparable to a rank 6 Fierce Beast. It also meant that without being in the 6th level of the Spirit realm, you would not be able to defeat it. 
 
The medium quality spiritual medicine was the Sky Spirit Grass. According to legends, it could stick to and quickly run across the ground. It even had the ability to become invisible so it was very hard to catch. But, luckily, it didn’t have any killing power. 
 
Although the spiritual energy that it contained was incomparable to the Saint Spirit Grass, it was still far away from the Ground Spirit Grass. 
 
He kept on going, and all the Ground Spirit Grasses that Shen Tian saw along the road were not able to escape his demonic grasp and they were even refined at the scene. 
 
Walking some distance he lastly found these Sky Spirit Grass. 
 
However, the Sky Spirit Grass was very impressive. Not only could it change its route of escape, it really did have the ability to become invisible. 
 
Although the invisibility only lasted for a short while, it didn’t matter to Shen Tian. Gradually the sun started setting in the west, Shen Tian caught a dozen of Sky Spirit Grasses. 
 
Although Shen Tian was still vigorous even after running for the entire day, he stopped when his stomach started drumming so he could only stop to fill himself up. 
 
As he and Feng Yue in her bird form ate the meat balls and dumplings present in his storage pouch, he heard some people coming towards his direction.  

 

“Like I said, don’t come to the middle-circle. These Sky Spirit Grass aren’t something that we can catch.” 
 
“Miss, no need to rush. I’ve already slowly grasped onto the escaping patterns of the Sky Spirit Grass. Give me one more day and I’ll guarantee that we can catch it.” 
 
“One day? In one day, how many Ground Spirit Grasses can we catch in the outer-circle? You are simply wasting our time.” 
 
Just at that time, broken words came from the forest and Shen Tian could feel that at least ten people were coming close. 
 
“Heh, it looks like we have an acquintance.” 
 
Shen Tian chuckled, but didn’t even raise his head to look and ate with huge bites. 
 
“Miss look, that seems to be that guy!!!!!.” But when a surprised, yet also full of trembling voice sounded, Shen Tian raised his head and looked.  

Ten silhouettes were staring at him and all of them were familiar faces. 
 
The young female that was leading was the same Xing Ying who got a good beating Shen Tian. 

 
“Oh! It’s you !!!.” 
 
The repulsive voice sounded again and it turned out that the person who spoke was a tall and skinny youth that stood next to Xiao Ying. 
 
Shen Tian again concentrated on eating his food as he stopped looking towards those clowns 

They too were afraid to speak anything as they silently took their leave  

 

48